Cake Poker Will No Longer Service US Players after Sept 27

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a withdraw approved through cake for over 2 months. When they switched me to juicy they said my withdraw would not be affected. Now cake says it is on juicy and juicy says it was during my cake time. They stuck my withdraw between the sites and neither one will pay. DO NOT DEPOSIT AT CAKE OR JUICY. I have deposited and have withdraws from cake before this and have even won a prize package from cake before. They are thieves.

1st post since 2008 is dubious at best

otari

otari

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake poker sucks anyway. I'll stick to bovada and carbon.

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Post copies of both emails please.
YES , A very good idea, But dont give up , Keep sending then "NICE" e-mails
Try asking them both for help to resolve the issue , post here & we'll help you out
gate

quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boy, US players are really getting screwed over here. Nobody want's us, it's like we have the Black Plague or Leprocy. My feelings are taking a beating here folks :(

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boy, US players are really getting screwed over here. Nobody want's us, it's like we have the Black Plague or Leprocy. My feelings are taking a beating here folks :(

The US always gets its man over the long haul, and they have been trying to kill online poker for a bit now. See Bin Laden...

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds good. How can we get one of these ? Are there specific requirements, or are they just giving them out ?

my welcome email said just earn 1 ffp before oct 1 and you get one. I ask in an email why I did not get one yet and they said that the system was not ready to give them out yet but you will get it a little bit before the tournament.