ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
this is really bad, now it only matter of time before they go after merge and ACR

This is the misconception. I don't believe this is a result of being targeted by the DoJ. This is an evasive maneuver by Cake to lessen the risk of losing there site as a whole.

It gives me anxiety when the fate of other sites who are not having issues comes in to question.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It gives me anxiety when the fate of other sites who are not having issues comes in to question.

true, but the part that pisses me off the most, is that my state has legalize online poker starting the new year...and still sites are going to turn away us customer due to them being afraid

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
true, but the part that pisses me off the most, is that my state has legalize online poker starting the new year...and still sites are going to turn away us customer due to them being afraid

It is awful that, as americans, we're being shafted over and over as far as online poker.

I don't kno if this is so serious tho. Sounds like it's just a move to juicy stakes while remaining in the same network as Cake (same games/same player pool)

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a juicystakes account already,even tho i rarely play it...if cake is merging with juicystake..will usa players still be allowed on juicy?

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like it's just a move to Juicy Stakes while remaining in the same network as Cake (same games/same player pool)

but that the part that the doesnt make sense...why turn all the american players away from all the skins but one...Plus i try checking everwhere and found nothing on cake turning US players away...does anyone else know were i can read about this

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
According to the only news article I've read on this, CardsChat was the only place that had recieved info on the switchover.

I think moving US players to their own skin is just a way of consolidating the "problem".

D

ddeely1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way this cant me true. Isn't cake poker part of the lock network? Is lock closing down to US Players? Why is this happenig?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a juicystakes account already,even tho i rarely play it...if cake is merging with juicystake..will usa players still be allowed on juicy?

They are not merging. US players funds will be moved to Juicy Stakes and they will be able to play there.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's so bad news even though I'm not from US, I can imagine how bad only have merge rooms or bodog/bovada as options for play online..also, it's sad not having US players, the traffic on cake will drop for sure.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a peep by email about this change, interesting. What, they gonna tell everyone that has no idea the day before? Or maybe they are pushing back date since Juicy website was down a few days. Snazzy looking webpage.....

I thought maybe they were changing to .eu

How in the world could they stay on .com :confused:

They have now changed to .eu - so that is good news.

F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no service, well that's a deal breaker for me ;)

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
time to move some money around I guess

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juicy Stakes poker is a skin of Cake, now Revolution, network. The article is not wrong, just didn't include that information.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any word yet, if rake back will be moved over? And if not what will happen to the rake not yet paid?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any word yet, if rake back will be moved over? And if not what will happen to the rake not yet paid?

Almost certainly will, the whole network gives rakeback. They are not looking for a Revolt :)

P

plainluck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's a little late to ask, but will they automatically create a Juicy Stakes account with my info? I don't have JS at this time.

P

plainluck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Breaking news: Cake Poker has announced that it will no longer service US players at Cake, Colt, Fugu or Hilife. All real money players will be moved to the Juicy Stakes brand. Player balances, gold chips, and loyalty levels will all be moved to the players Juicy Brand account. The accounts at Juicy Brand will automatically be created for the real money players at the other sites.

A few more down the tube for us.
Just went back and reread this. I guess that answers my question.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Colt ate up 4 skins just a few months ago (Only Poker -Poker4Green - Power Poker - Unabomber Poker)and now Cake ,Fugu and Hilife all combined on one skin "Juicy Stakes".
By the way Juicy Stakes is only running on 2.0 (no old skin to run anymore)

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . .

Time to pull my moneez off once this is completed (1.5k ish combined)

:(

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colt ate up 4 skins just a few months ago (Only Poker -Poker4Green - Power Poker - Unabomber Poker)and now Cake ,Fugu and Hilife all combined on one skin "Juicy Stakes".
By the way Juicy Stakes is only running on 2.0 (no old skin to run anymore)

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . .

Time to pull my moneez off once this is completed (1.5k ish combined)

:(

But a better computer that can run more modern software :)

P

plainluck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe this actually worked with no headache when it was over.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, same. I was shocked to login and see all my money and rakeback and rewards in order. :)

Same here saw the email downloaded with no problem. Strange tho I did get a client time out error a few minutes later and had to restart the client. I am hoping that it was because every body was logging in at the same time or something like that. So far so good.