Bot players

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I strongly think bots are real and you can't bet them, but who know really i can't prove it just seem odd sometimes when a player never chats and randomly bets and always win. Who knows really but a great conversation.

JayE

JayE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is also obvious patterns to how the cards are delt and what comes up on all these online sites. I think that is what makes more of the players seem like bots but its both that make it not as well played on an actual poker room. [emoji16]

M

michael conley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always wondered on bet on line I felt there were bots who would win with 7 2 and I had aces or kings happened a lot bot maybe or lucky souls . don't matter I lost anyway.

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People have asked me if I am a bot and I relpy, "Beep, boop, beep"

Same thing happened to me. I replied
01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100

They stopped asking me after that.

P

piratebill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bots on poker sites

Hello. New to the community but not poker. Can anyone tell me with confidence if any of the online cardrooms are stacked? are there a lot of house bots?

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all welcome!Well, back in the days there were speculations in generally there are bots included in some of the poker sites, by poker sites.
Nowadays it seems to be a normal to have bots in cash games specifically. I had my doubts if that was the case, so i asked a live chat representative ahead of one of respective poker site if there were bots included in cash games and i got a positive answer with an explanation that it’s the way to get the game started, for example if you’re the only one to join the table, at least that’s how i understood what other side had to say.
Anyways, i had no argument, i just try to stay away from cash games ever since.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker sites are the same. Only colors change and designer.
Unfortunately the game presents robotic situations, in real humans do not.
I believe that the tournaments are the same things, the way then is to play what the game gives, otherwise you will lose a lot of money.

Popaye

Popaye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All bots neef to ban, serious, this is not fair situation...

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that he was just lucky in the distribution, but you do not ...
always when you move, I want to blame bots, a random number generator and so on ...

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this question is interesting and concerns a lot of players, I have repeatedly thought about it, but unfortunately there is no evidence of their existence

Steve1821

Steve1821

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time I was on 888 I was on the final table playing against a 888 bot! Is was even called a moderator too! 2nd in chips I was until a bot crippled me and I went out in 7th out of over 400 runners in a 5 dollar freezer out so definitely bots to stop you winning tournaments when you reach the final table! All in pre flop too! Stopped
f00255e3a32b4d5eaed0ac19ea7698dc.jpg
playing on there since.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

I certainly do not feel there are bots on pokerstars, the algorithms aside..betting patterns are for sure monitored and the security in place is extremely high tech now..i live to be proved wrong!

regards

pirateglenn

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what bolts every time I have a handsome hand and see then luck is wanted

JayE

JayE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about bots or not but its obvious there is defiantly something suspicious about how the cards are dealt on every online site. Especially when its for real money. Way to often are there low pairs on the board.
Aces kings and queens get cracked all the time by playing lower cards and hitting a fullhouse or straight!

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do I believe there are bot? absolutely. Do I believe they are set up by the site itself. Absolutely not. They would be closed down faster then you could say "bad Beat" and probably have a class action law suit on their hands.

Air traffic controllers are some of the best multitasks indaviduals in the world. They can manage between 30-75 different situations all at the same time. and never make a mistake. I've been asked to apply for this position based off testing I took in college. I never did cause it really wasn't up my ally when it came to thing I saw myself doing at the time.

With that said, I can manage (at my best) 12 tables at a time. With only making minimal mistakes. From time to time I can handle 9 with no mistakes, as long as I'm running good. 6 is where I'm the best. I can do 6 all day long every day.

The point I'm trying to make is there are only a few individuals in the world that could handle more then 15 tables at once and still be good. Now don't get me wrong. I've seen videos of guys handling 24+ but you never see it for more then a small amount of time, and even though I've never witnessed it first hand. I'm pretty sure they make mistakes, and play micros where playing NIT ABC poker will make money.

When you see a player at 20 tables for 8 hours straight. Never take a break, and is playing with tier 3 hands like T9s- and none connected suited Js. Those are bots. 100% no way could anyone handle playing variable situational hands like that, be able to calculate not only the odds, but the style of there opponent in less then 3 seconds. (the amount of time it would take to keep up with running that many tables). is it possible for some to handle that only playing premium hands, and playing fit or fold post flop? I would say yes for some. but not many.

S

Scorpistas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interestingly, I was playing low stakes pokerstars table and this bot entered the table with 9.00$, when max buy in is 2$. WTF!!! Second time this happened with the same bot. And I have seen him at other tables, always with high amounts of money on him. Tried many times to play him and he always wins, with stupidest hands ever. I 3 bet him after his raise with AA AK, when i’m on a button and he is early position and NEVER have I won. He gets the pot with shit like 2 6 offsuit. Who in their right mind will raise 2 6 early and call after being re-raised? Supposedly the guy is in russia, and i tried talking to him in russian even - no answer. Bot -100%.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Interestingly, I was playing low stakes pokerstars table and this bot entered the table with 9.00$, when max buy in is 2$. WTF!!! Second time this happened with the same bot. And I have seen him at other tables, always with high amounts of money on him. Tried many times to play him and he always wins, with stupidest hands ever. I 3 bet him after his raise with AA AK, when i’m on a button and he is early position and NEVER have I won. He gets the pot with shit like 2 6 offsuit. Who in their right mind will raise 2 6 early and call after being re-raised? Supposedly the guy is in russia, and i tried talking to him in russian even - no answer. Bot -100%.
I keep telling everyone the Stars RNG is exploitable and is being exploited. If these bots can do it, so can you. You just need to stop trying to play poker and play Stars for what it is: pseudo-poker where you can predict winning players before the flop. Good luck.

L

lywyu_09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No bots

Some players are playing like a bot. :D

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money [emoji386] as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:
The sites having bot player would have -EV based on the reverse implied odds of what they stand to gain.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are quite a few posts at 2p2 forums about bots. They have posted tracker stats to prove that. ACR seems to be bot infested

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
apparently theyre everywhere and the sites dont care because they pay the rake just like everyone else and they dont complain about anything

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As with ad fraud it probably is very difficult for companies to find bots or similar illegal activities on their sites.

As long as using bots is profitable some highly sophisticated persons will continue to code and sell them.

I bet at least some of the brightests minds do not work for governments, found their own enterprise or work at normal companies. They sometimes do illegal stuff simply because of the money.

Greets!

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:
You right to me it also happened, and almost all players say about it:ahhhhh:

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some streamers also talk about it.. hm very interesting