Bot players

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically every single poker site has a issue with bots the issue comes down to how good and vigilant the security of the site is...take partypoker they recently suspended a few hundred accounts and seized and reimbursed 80.000 so its always going to be a problem so pick cautiously where you deposit your money

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In some situations I come to believe that among us at the tables are a bot players because there are some who play chaotic and you who have a good hand at the end all he can win with a weak start hand for example all in 3 5 I KK and the flop entered A 2 4 and many other situations.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A trusted friend said me the same thing and i started to think about that, but i don't think it makes sense, most of poker sites have high rakes, why throw your name away by doing things like that and lose a lot of players?

S

SouthernCroix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

In my last session at €0.2/0.5 I was accused of being a bot or hacker for beating some guy 3 times with a lesser starting hand. I was just lucky on the flop most times and it's happened in the other way round many many times too, I'm no pro but I think that's part of the large swings thst occur.

I'm sure there are bots but I don't attribute the majority my losses to them, I attribute it to bad play on my part, or poker.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that we just want to justify our failures in the game this way. Surely you also had situations when you reached a winning combination on the last card. And perhaps at this moment your opponent also thought that you bot !!!

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was accused of being a bot once in the 888 canadian cardschat tournament. I hit some lucky cards a few times against the same opponent. He tried to chat with me and I ignored him which made him even more suspicious/furious. It was pretty funny.

D

Danrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First thing come in to my mind its a conspirassy

K

KingSpencer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

I'm almost positive that BOL and Sportsbetting have bots running the omaha hi tables 24/7.
The play is so predictable. They wait for weak players and then when a strong player shows up they pretty much shut down and fold until they have double suited AA or something.

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is hard to believe. Until someone prove it..

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As in the movie Terminator the judgment day is coming. A day where bot will be able to create more bots and improve them to an infinity level, so they can outsmart us. In poker doesn't matter if the bots is already there, we should always try to improve our game and be ready for them. I say let them come!!!!

"TAMTAM TAM TAMTAM" - Terminator theme

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is a topic on the Russian-language forum how a player found a face in a bot game and used it, went almost all the chips (left only one chip), then put that chip and bot pass, used it for so long then complained about the bot and blocked it, see everything it was not so clean

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is paranoia, no evidence

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots are definitely a issue on all sites but thankfully sites like partypoker and 888 and even stars are being diligent in trying to get rid of them but unfortunately it most likely always be a issue

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know if i have ever play with one how can one tell if it's a bot? Are there tells when they play or bet?:confused::confused:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

R

rastashark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker glitch

I found evidence of 888

6 player sng
4 players immediately play on sitout (bots), mattpeters (bot) and me
after mattpeters come 2 players in the sitout
mattpeters has butten, always check to sb and bb although he only has to raise to win.
he even loses rounds against players in the sitout !!!
mattpeters sb and call to bb although he only had to raise to win.
No one plays like this, everyone would just raise to win.
have everything on video.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: mattpeters
I lost a hand on 888 Poker that cannot be explained. I am rastashark14 in the image, I have pocket nines and lost to a pair of fives. I had a larger stack so nothing should be going to the player (zfly37) who won. I have yet to get an explanation from customer support.

Attachments

• 2 Which Hand won 888 Poker zfly37.jpg
    2 Which Hand won 888 Poker zfly37.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15
F

fe1ix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The bot doesn't make mistakes. I have not met him in tournaments

L

luddite20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure most profitable poker room is cheating. Especially tournaments are 80% scam. ACR is the master of this.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is suspicion of that why they go with any card and win

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Probably tehre are a lot of bots at tables
Thats why I prefer the least "dangerous" sites as Pstars and ACR
I Do not play at other sites
Rgds

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a hand on 888 Poker that cannot be explained. I am rastashark14 in the image, I have pocket nines and lost to a pair of fives. I had a larger stack so nothing should be going to the player (zfly37) who won. I have yet to get an explanation from customer support.

It's crazy... Totally unbelievable mistake.

That is one of the reasons online poker lose its credibility.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there are bots at the tables. That sounds crazy

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they are, then I was able to determine it only once. But perhaps it was a player who clearly followed all the instructions from the textbook.:)