Bot players

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I just started playing online, I didn't know there was a posibility to play more tables at once. I had noticed some players are always there, no matter how many tournaments I enter. I was convinced they were russian bots or that the site itself was rigged :)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!!!I do not believe that there are online bots.if there are doubts communicate at tables, for certain to you will reciprocate, and you will cease to doubt at once.good luck!

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of game is this when playing with a bot. I do not think that there is a bot in it.

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bot players

I detest bots and do not see the reasoning in allowing them there has to be away for the sites to terminate them when they are detected and following their filters to bloke them from reentering

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i wonder if the dealer is a bot and in conjunction with a bot because in the last 15 players i had aq and beaten by ak
next hand ak beaten by aa
then had aa next hand and lost to ak as flop was aqj turn 2 river a 10 after i went all in on the flop and this happens to me frequently like every single day i get rivered by someone who has next to nothing until that river card lands.
now i can understand it happening 2-3 times out of 1 tourny but in almost every tourny??? lol come on

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
until you notice that I was playing a bot

B

blackchip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing Cards

Most good poker players, especially those playing online, are aware of the existence of bots. None play poker better than you at least I hope so.However, there is a poker bot that has managed to acquire considerable fame a decade ago. This is an authentic AI, named Polaris. The most paranoid say that hackers can see hidden cards. As money attracts all lusts. Everything is possible.

I knew a pro.. usually played 7 card stud 30-60, but he would also play some Holdem. But he knew a crazy amount about computers. He showed me on partypoker how to hack and see everyones hand that didn't have a VPN. There is alot of cheating in poker, but I still play. More so blackjack, and thats another question of cheating. I think Live Black Jack could be rigged too;..

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope it is all legit, but with money involved I'm sure if there is a way to do , someone will. I only play low stakes so maybe no Bots there.:captain:

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Most sites prohibit the usage of bots. So I don't think there are too many people trying this.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Bots

Lol very funny:)
Bots are everywhere. Some are better than others, and some are just sad.
Bots can be used to play MTT's, the ones that are programmable. Most sites have Anti-BOT detection software, and can catch people using them quite often. Best advice : never use a BOT, and if you know someone who does use BOTs, get rid of them. Before you know it, your part of a collusion ring and banned for life.
Or worst yet prosecuted, sent to prison for 5 years, and your cell mate desides to go "All-In" on your arse.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
BOTS

I get a feeling they do exist especially when your FH get beat by a poker and after few hands your poker gets beat by a SF

Oh my these Bots
Thanks
Manoj (bluffzone68)

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course they exist. Bots are not robots - they are only computer programs that press the buttons according to the appropriate algorithms.

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THE HOUSE???

The better the A.I. gets, the more of a concern this will be. Unfortunately, poker is a game, which can/will be beaten by the A.I.. There is no need to panic, yet, but I wonder how successful the house is at capturing bots. Who knows, maybe one day we'll be solving CAPTCHAs while playing <;

i wonder if the house is going to even care considering the potential amounts of rake a bot could earn them???

and next i flop a full house (which is a rainbow flop too btw) and go all in only to be called by a suited-3gapper that connects with a runner runner straight flush lolol (still paranoid about bots)

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until that moment, I thought that blocking bots as soon as they come into play. What do you think, is there any bots in pokerstars?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, these are bots with operators that make a profit for their company, they have a potentially profitable hand when opening, that is, whatever you do, it will still win, this is called a dynamic pre - flop, when it can show any card.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
i wonder if the house is going to even care considering the potential amounts of rake a bot could earn them???
You have a point, but they should care, because the bots will scare away the human players eventually. Then it won't be profitable to run bots, since you won't have a big enough edge in bot vs bots battles in order to overcome the rake. Without human and bot players, there is no rake for the poker room. Game over.

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a point, but they should care, because the bots will scare away the human players eventually. Then it won't be profitable to run bots, since you won't have a big enough edge in bot vs bots battles in order to overcome the rake. Without human and bot players, there is no rake for the poker room. Game over.

Believe me I'm not far from it.
I think. Bots take away from the spirit of competition and what next?

Robot cricket??? Lolol

But most excellent point you have too

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pareciera verdad?
But no. If you notice the error is always yours to lose

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots are running everywhere, especially in freerolls . A good bot probably makes a few dollars a day. Then, who know as they work thier way up the ladder . But I still don't see a bot being any good at bluffing or at catching a bluff.