Bot players

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure there are bots out there, I just don`t think that they are sat at the table by the pokerroom. I had a bot play for me about ten years ago, I just wanted to see, what it is gooing to do. So I let it play and just watched. I wasn´t too happy wiht its play, though. I did not like it at all. But as I said, that was ten years ago, I do not know how much better today´s bots are.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played with a bot on pokerstars. But he was so stupid. Raised preflop, then raising any flop. If you raise the first mini 3-bet. No folds. All the players at the table laughed at him, but he didn't answer. In the end, he busted out of the tournament on the three hundredth place. Strong players understood the algorithm and knocked it out

N

NarcisoAlfa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

We would not have bases to corroborate it, if it had the feeling that players win hands very often and with unusual cards, many runners and payers without anything flop and turn and river complete with specific cards a monstrous hand. It's a bit strange to see this, but still, I play my tournaments against several players and not just against the apparent BOT.:rolleyes:

Sdz5252

Sdz5252

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are quite a few posts at 2p2 forums about bots. They have posted tracker stats to prove that. ACR seems to be bot infested
Funny you should say that ; cause just a few nights ago I had a streak of unusual circumstances just exactly as you explained it: name I exit out quick cause it was so obvious that trying to hid it would be nothing less than insulting ones intelligence N to top it off it was at (where would you guess it was at ---''ACR") dang what a coincidence!!!!!

Sdz5252

Sdz5252

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure that someone calling your raise and hitting a full house is evidence of bots.
And U R Correct except that when it happens one right after another with the same results---N U at the losing end-- how would that make you feel?????

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the world of online poker, people just random call after a very short period #Boredom ? they can't wait for a decent hand can they. sadly it's a question of shaking your head and moving on with the game.

Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you checked out the all rigged roads lead here thread? I am all for more oversight for online poker. Too tempting to make the cards more exciting or whatever.

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the game of one person in the tournament for $ 100+.After 5 minutes of playing, this man catches a pocket pair of AA and goes all in.He meets the player from 9.3 different suits.The result:the player won with two pairs of 9.3

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, commentators covered this issue during the championship in the Bahamas. And they confirmed that this is a real problem and the rooms are struggling with this. And supposedly pokerstars are better than others, but this is a problem !! And she is real! However, do not suspect everyone! Many people donkey-in and as a result get a his outs. Many fish playing disgusting, but in the end get their 1-3% Today I played with a player from canada who put 10-12 allin a row and picked up from 8-5, t-2. If there is a real suspicion, you can contact the support they have statistics for everything and they can say for sure!

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think robots can be there, but they quickly removed

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely. There are a lot of bots even in live poker. I am sure Patrik Antonius is some kind of android with some bug

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots

I'm not sure that someone calling your raise and hitting a full house is evidence of bots.
one sure way to tell if you are dealing with bots is to0 chat with them if no reply at all then write down user name and file a report to site challenging them to prove that it isnt a house generated player.bots cant chat or recognize symbols/pictures ect try it you will knw the bots from real players

J

Joshua BNL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest fear and the reason I'm having doubts about playing for money.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very hard to prove in my opinion. But if this would be true this is meaning that the online poker is rigged and the poker sites would need regulated.

S

Shawnus33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots?

Do you believe all players you are playing online are real people? What are the chances some are actually bots?

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never think abt that o.0 It is possible at all ?

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it releavant?
Poker is a game with the goal of making money.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don'tthink there are bots on big sites like PS or 888.. they have the crowd to cover all their tourneys, fees and profits!

I'm trying to make talk at least once everybody that I'm playing with at a table and usually I get an answer.. if not, I search for the player and I check if he's playing many tables and just don't see my chat..

I think it's full tilt, at the time, that get caught with bots in real money and I think since it's checked and severely punished..

-TRP-

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We can only hope that the rooms are fighting and will continue to fight bots.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most good poker players, especially those playing online, are aware of the existence of bots. None play poker better than you at least I hope so.However, there is a poker bot that has managed to acquire considerable fame a decade ago. This is an authentic AI, named Polaris. The most paranoid say that hackers can see hidden cards. As money attracts all lusts. Everything is possible.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The better the A.I. gets, the more of a concern this will be. Unfortunately, poker is a game, which can/will be beaten by the A.I.. There is no need to panic, yet, but I wonder how successful the house is at capturing bots. Who knows, maybe one day we'll be solving CAPTCHAs while playing <;

Y

yunghm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there a lot of bots on ACR? and can bots be successful in MTT?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bots are everywhere. Some are better than others, and some are just sad.
Bots can be used to play MTT's, the ones that are programmable. Most sites have Anti-BOT detection software, and can catch people using them quite often. Best advice : never use a BOT, and if you know someone who does use BOTs, get rid of them. Before you know it, your part of a collusion ring and banned for life.
Or worst yet prosecuted, sent to prison for 5 years, and your cell mate desides to go "All-In" on your arse.

P

pruac

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not much u can do about only hope the sites beats them in the end
i know of one that actually are decent, but luckly it dosent wotk on biggest sites
but as soon as u discover a bor u cerry often can beat it

pruac