Bot players

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course right now bots is a real problem in online poker. Anyway, i think only pokerstars can do something with that. If this is small room there is no chance that they will do something with that, because they need any rake.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wasn't saying he was I just thought it was weird those screen names were so close and that's kinda what to watch out for. but I really shouldn't of mentioned those screen names I wasn't really thinking about that

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is though, were in the tech ages and we will keep running into al sorts of different and better ways of cheating and or bots. hopefully the poker sites stay ahead of it and work hard to keep us protected I guess that's the real issue

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And what's the point of having bots? For quantity only?

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are two types of poker player.

1) The player that is good enough to win term.

2) The player that isnt as good as they think they are, so blames rigtard/bot-tard as to why they cant win de monies.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not just the poker sites that set up bots, I feel some players set them up also. I have a friend that is getting one to set up for day trading but you can use them for about anything online. As far as your good cards getting beat by junk, I think that's called poker!!! I have that happen in live play also!! My favorite hand is 3 5 and I like it even better suited! I can tell you I have seen blood coming out of peoples eyes when I bust their A A. It happens a hell of a lot more online but is still part of the game!!!!:D:D

Last edited:
F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't be surprised. Especially when the same bots continue to sit out during the entire tourney...

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money �� as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:
Be careful, for you to imply this, you are asking everyone to accept that online poker may be rigged.

A large section of players will absolutely get annoyed with you on this assertion, so watch out …… lol

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always make it a point to talk to the person if at all possible. They can't be a bot if they are talking to you right?
Have you ever heard of artificial intelligence?
Have you ever seen those robots in Japan?

Note: actually you are not talking on line, you are electronically typing you thoughts to be read online.
So ask yourself this question, has technology advanced far enough for a bot to respond to simple test messages?

Suggestion: Read some Technology articles on A.I.

Last edited:
BigRedRooster

BigRedRooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can always tell if there are bots in my game. If I lose there is, and if I win there isn't and I am the poker god I beleive myself to be. Simples :D:D:D

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im always worried that some players are actually bots, even though my better senses would tell me that it should be too risky for a site to try that...

T

ttheper10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always wondered this, especially since on sites like Ignition players' names are hidden so you really have no idea who you're playing against.

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There were times when I was very lucky at the tables, and opponents wrote in the chat that I'm a bot!:D I never tried to convince them otherwise. I began to play even more aggressively and replenished my stack due to their fright:rolleyes:

H

Haemophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have to agree with an earlier post there are programs that you can set up to play poker but they are still only playing like we are they are just following the coding provided by their owners and are beatable if you have the hand to beat them it is still down to your decisions whether to call raise or fold and if you are just calling them down thinking you have the nuts then a good percentage of the time by the river you won't and you will lose but its not down to whether you are playing a bot or a human its down to letting more cards come out than you need to

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to often now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:
It may just be an impression, I think it is unlikely that a pokersite named will take advantage of this device.

Good luck in the upcoming tournaments.

B

Brandon morris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soupsalads a real guy i play an chat with him everyday on bol

I go by monotonous on bol

I play as monotonous

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you get the feeling that most pokersites have bots sat at the tables, not saying they all do but I'm pritty sure most have them. For reason been to take all ur money 💷 as I have had great cards n raised only for someone to call me n hit full house from nothing n im getting pritty peed off as its happening to foften now. :confused::mad::confused::eek:

I say that it seems that people are not playing against you because it has played a clueless and non-standard so give me some suspicion so do not totally believe in online poker.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There may even be some, but I do not believe they exist on all sites. but I also believe that they are easily detected and exterminated.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a flush on the flop yesterday, on the flop Q * K * J, I had an all-in, oponent with J * 9 all in on the river J*9 -full house, of course bot

A

Avantured

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big poker rooms don't need bots to earn money. They got rake for this.
So play in good rooms.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course have. But it's difficult to prove.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot heard about them from people but you personally are not met ,personally I think that they maybe there but only at high bets

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is so much that I am surprised when there is a normal person in the room .. when there are 2 I feel much better .. :D although i try to think that they are all bots and thus avoid hurting my stack .. although, those bots sooner or later they will make you some dirty move..