Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mindbreaker227

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to ask you how is working that 100% first deposit bonus up to 2000$ on ACR. Is it possible to get all that bonus? I will play only NL 10 cash game, 50k hands monthly. How long i need to get the whole bonus when i make 2000$ deposit?

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not registered on this platform, but what I have been told is that it is American poker, and it is where more than all the professionals are playing, and they are sponsored by this system, and it is hitting hard. :D

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still don't have my money. Give me my money back ACR. I sent you money through e-transfer, you accepted the money into your account, but tell me my payment was rejected?

And you are keeping my money and refusing to give it back? What is that?

Return me my money immediately.

D

dirty1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Makes you play poorly??

Struggling, feels like if you play good hand properly, there's always someone who knows they will win with bad had preflop and you end up all in one way or another and get wrecked....80% of the time. I'm sure others have different experiences but my account is constantly getting worked unless I play like shit and get rewarded for it... unfortunate

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone have an idea if or when ACR will re-institute freerolls from the various sites like CardsChat, BPC, Twitch TV, etc?

It is weird because Black Chip Poker has already been able to start putting the games back up......................

......BUT..............THE FLAGSHIP SKIN ACR has not.....LOL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still don't have my money. Give me my money back ACR. I sent you money through e-transfer, you accepted the money into your account, but tell me my payment was rejected?

And you are keeping my money and refusing to give it back? What is that?

Return me my money immediately.

Hello, we can help you, through our social networks Instagram, or Twitter by DM sending your username and email or sending an email to support@americascardroom.eu or support@winningpokernetwork.com

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, we can help you, through our social networks Instagram, or Twitter by DM sending your username and email or sending an email to support@americascardroom.eu or support@winningpokernetwork.com
Your company is not being helpful at all. I have provided more than enough information to have the money that was sent, sent back. Just the fact that you are requesting info to give me back MY money, is messed up.

Give me my money back. I don't want to deal with your angle shoots where you apparently need to do 'investigations' to give me my money back.

I fulfilled the request you sent me requesting $189.00 via e-transfer. I gave you the money. Now you have took my money, rejected my deposit??!?! and are trying to find reasons not to give me back my money.

Give me back my money. I don't care about your angles/investigations/policy/whatever . Just give me back my money.

I haven't even played a single hand of Poker. You just took my money, and now making me jump through hoops to get it back.

If you're a legitimate business, send me my money back.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is weird because Black Chip Poker has already been able to start putting the games back up......................

......BUT..............THE FLAGSHIP SKIN ACR has not.....LOL

No they for sure have not. Basically all the games mentioned are gone for good. Please dont spam and put out wrong information. thanks.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep! :) With the recent time I can't open ACR without VPN...:eek:
Therefore I have the two questions:1.Why?!.(Earlier wasn't that problem). :confused:
And 2.Can I play, using VPN? :rolleyes: Regards! :cool:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep! :) With the recent time I can't open ACR without VPN...:eek:
Therefore I have the two questions:1.Why?!.(Earlier wasn't that problem). :confused:
And 2.Can I play, using VPN? :rolleyes: Regards! :cool:
No, and admitting it to an ACR rep will most likely not end well for you.

:rofl:

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, and admitting it to an ACR rep will most likely not end well for you.

:rofl:
Hi, Zorba! :) Thanks for the hint...:cool: But anyway I want to get the official reply from ACR Rep. :deal:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $6 Million High Five is back! If you want to “roll in the green” in this 420-inspired tourney series, then check out the Featured Daily Event for Week 1

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro I emailed them 4 days ago and again after you told me to and still have not heard a response also still waiting for my EXTREME reload bonus to actually work. As well aas to get reimbursed of for April 6th fiasco where the site had terrible connections and had to pause the website that cost me 100s of dollars. I contacted you because you get things handled quickly but it seems none of my concerns are being taken seriously from a customer of 6 years.​

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro I emailed them 4 days ago and again after you told me to and still have not heard a response also still waiting for my EXTREME reload bonus to actually work. As well aas to get reimbursed of for April 6th fiasco where the site had terrible connections and had to pause the website that cost me 100s of dollars. I contacted you because you get things handled quickly but it seems none of my concerns are being taken seriously from a customer of 6 years.​

Hi, please allow me your username so we can follow this up with our CS department. :

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Hi, I want to make my first deposit on ACR and want to know if I will get the bonus, i already played freerolls and won, played some tournaments with the earnings, but I'm concerned about this:
• ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom Real Money Play.

This will void my bonus?
Nick: Rachidao

[FONT=-apple-system, blinkmacsystemfont, segoe ui, roboto, oxygen-sans, ubuntu, cantarell, helvetica neue, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I want to make my first deposit on ACR and want to know if I will get the bonus, i already played freerolls and won, played some tournaments with the earnings, but I'm concerned about this:
• ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom Real Money Play.

This will void my bonus?
Nick: Rachidao
[FONT=-apple-system, blinkmacsystemfont, segoe ui, roboto, oxygen-sans, ubuntu, cantarell, helvetica neue, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Hi, yes, you will receive the bonus even though you have had real money play originated from freerolls and further playing into RM games as long as you haven't deposited previously. :

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi, yes, you will receive the bonus even though you have had real money play originated from freerolls and further playing into RM games as long as you haven't deposited previously. :

Thank you!

T

twanner22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this serious?

I don’t know why you would do this if you’re trying to make users take your site seriously…I’m just confused….and no, I did not make use of the 4:20 break and that is not the reason I’m confused lol

Attachments

• 1E1EF593-3F60-4A7B-B031-A53EEAB7F89C.jpg
    1E1EF593-3F60-4A7B-B031-A53EEAB7F89C.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 46
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Stormer ‘ThatBreadThough’ recently attempted to stream a whopping 1,000 hours in just 75 days!

Read our #BigBlindBlog to learn about this amazing challenge.

Discover his proudest moments, the obstacles he faced, and more.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, we don't have any problem reports about it, but send an email to support@americascardroom.eu -

Hi, I need to know how to solve the problem with the software, I've had this problem for some time, I don't know what to do anymore, it crashes in the middle of the game, some tables freeze and others don't, how can I solve this, if there's no way to solve it please tell me so as not to lose more money or my time

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi, I need to know how to solve the problem with the software, I've had this problem for some time, I don't know what to do anymore, it crashes in the middle of the game, some tables freeze and others don't, how can I solve this, if there's no way to solve it please tell me so as not to lose more money or my time

I have this problem when I play with wi fi on my laptop , one or two games lose connection and start reload of the table again and again with no result (I might close tables and reopenn them or close and restart client :( ) but the other tables sre fine , that's very strange

I haven't noticed this when I play on pc with cable internet , but with wi fi I have noticed it in my laptop ......

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K.O. the competition in the world’s biggest Progressive Knock Out tourney!
The $5 Million GTD #VenomPKO returns May 13th-25th and you can get your $2,650 seat for a fraction of the cost via several different ways.

nw9jJXx.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our #VenomFever satellites are underway, running through Sunday, May 22nd.
We’re guaranteeing hundreds of seats ($2,650 value each) to our $5 Million #VenomPKO tourney.

See full schedule

FRhSrwFXoAEeoY5

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR rep

I dont think it was a good decision to give people the option to permanently close their account in the software with the new Update.

Peolpe are sometimes on tilt and maybe they will do things they later regret. Like this its very tempting for someone who is indeed on tilt to just close the Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.