Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep! Tuesday 03/08, I was using a new machine, received "Security Alert - New device found", and I think I validate it ok. Next day I received the e-mail "Your account has been temporary closed", already sent some e-mails to support@winningpokernetwork.com and no response. my user name is PoetryAA. Can you help me?

Hi, please provide us your username and email, so we can check it with CS team. -

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep! Tuesday 03/08, I was using a new machine, received "Security Alert - New device found", and I think I validate it ok. Next day I received the e-mail "Your account has been temporary closed", already sent some e-mails to support@winningpokernetwork.com and no response. my user name is PoetryAA. Can you help me?

I always ignore this message when it happens, I log off by closing the ACR software, and then I restart it and log right back in.

Never had any problems doing this. Never got a message that my account has been closed.

I use the same PC and laptop every day, it's NOT a "new device" which is why I always believe this message is sent in error. I've never contacted them about it.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep, Why does ACR chat work so poorly?, sometimes I have to type the same message up to 5 times before the message appears in the chat.

Thank you

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have received an email supposedly from ACR telling me that a new device has been detected and that in order to enter I must give a link to verify it, first I did not access through a new device, I did it through the PC that I have been using since I opened the account, Second, acr did not let me enter because it says it is under maintenance, so everything smells very bad to me, so acr representative, could you tell me what to do in these cases, as if the mail comes from you or is a deception to access my account

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have received an email supposedly from ACR telling me that a new device has been detected and that in order to enter I must give a link to verify it, first I did not access through a new device, I did it through the PC that I have been using since I opened the account, Second, acr did not let me enter because it says it is under maintenance, so everything smells very bad to me, so acr representative, could you tell me what to do in these cases, as if the mail comes from you or is a deception to access my account
i have that happen before after a windows update and need to verify

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is ACR not matching the American times zones since we set the clocks ahead on Saturday night?

some of Sunday's tournament started an hour late, and the Cards Chat freeroll tonight is also 1 hour later than usual.

Since its called "Americas Cardroom" I figured they would follow Americas time change, but apparently not. Weird.

Technical issues have been identified and resolved and we’re expecting a smooth gameplay experience for now if you still have problems, please send an email to support@americascardroom.eu -

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi,
I don't know when it starts but in the past few weeks when, for instance, I have QQ and my opponent have AK and it goes all in pre, an animation of explosion occurs when the flop goes AK3. I have no idea what kind of developer will design a stupid animation to celebrate my bad beats but is there a way to stop that bullshit. Many thanks. (I never had one all-in pot when I am behind since this animation occurs. Had lost at least 3 pots when villian has <10% equity. Don't know if it will explode for me when I am lucky. I don't want that no matter who is winning anyway though).
you can turn it off in settings

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Got a mail like that after use a new machine, and the message "Your account has been temporary closed", happend last week Mar/8/22. Sent some e-mails answering everything.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already got the ACR message. Thanks for everything huh!:)

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully the acr rep will see this and respond.
This happens a lot. For me and other players in the game.
It disconnects and takes forever to reconnect. I will have multiple ACR tables open and it only happens on one.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. You have installed java and removed java. Keep going.
Very frustrating

The same thing has happened to me for some time if I'm at four tables it disconnects me either in 2 in 1 or in three and it takes time to reconnect, generally it connects after it has taken me out of the hand, I thought it was my signal but already I verified that, and it's not the problem, I've lost a lot of money because of this problem, but apparently I'm a bit of a masochist and I keep playing, is there a solution for this problem, representative of ACR?

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The same thing has happened to me for some time if I'm at four tables it disconnects me either in 2 in 1 or in three and it takes time to reconnect, generally it connects after it has taken me out of the hand, I thought it was my signal but already I verified that, and it's not the problem, I've lost a lot of money because of this problem, but apparently I'm a bit of a masochist and I keep playing, is there a solution for this problem, representative of ACR?

So the ACR rep on this thread only offered to have me contact IT support.
I have emailed support and they were not much help.
Uninstall and reinstall, check java. Uninstall then reinstall. Etc.
Only seemed to help for a day or so.
I know this is an issue with the site and not the connection. I know cause the other ACR window i m playing has no issues. It also looks like it happens to others all the time. Seems to take the full time bank and an extra minute for the disconnect. Very irritating.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the ACR rep in this thread just offered me to contact IT support.
I have emailed support and they were not very helpful.
It only seemed to help for a day or so.
I know this is a problem with the site and not the connection. I know this because the other ACR window I'm playing has no issues. It also seems to happen to others all the time. It seems to take the bank for full time and an extra minute for disconnection. Very irritating.

If the truth is that it is very annoying

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
So the ACR rep on this thread only offered to have me contact IT support.
I have emailed support and they were not much help.
Only seemed to help for a day or so.
I know this is an issue with the site and not the connection. I know cause the other ACR window i m playing has no issues. It also looks like it happens to others all the time. Seems to take the full time bank and an extra minute for the disconnect. Very irritating.

Hi, I got some troubles with the ACR client too, and I improved it after trying multiple things.
The best was adding one exception for the anti-virus, don't messing with it.
If you say "Only seemed to help for a day or so", means you got it, and at some point the windows just make some mess with it, once more, verify what the windows updated in this time-frame(between working and again messing-up). Unfortunately these automated updates are wild to tame on windows.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is still a major issue with disconnection in your software. It takes forever for the timer to run down when you disconnect and reconnect with the software. Most times the hand timer comes all the way back to the full time for the player to act then back to whatever time was on the disconnection timer.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I agree with IceWolf, If you are running an apposing poker site simultaneously it is even worse.
Are you going to stop Russians playing on ACR?

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is anyone else having a problem with the my account feature being interrupted and saying contact support?

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another day. another update.

Another day the website is unresponsive (intermittent access, correct passwords not recognized, etc.), :rolleyes:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't log in after the update? What could it be?

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the ACR rep in this thread just offered me to contact IT support.
I have emailed support and they were not very helpful.
It only seemed to help for a day or so.
I know this is a problem with the site and not the connection. I know this because the other ACR window I'm playing has no issues. It also seems to happen to others all the time. It seems to take the bank for full time and an extra minute for disconnection. Very irritating.

What happened to this, I'm still waiting for a response from the ACR representative to solve this, it's too annoying

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to this, I'm still waiting for a response from the ACR representative to solve this, it's too annoying

Hello, we can help you, through our social networks Instagram, or Twitter by DM sending your username and email-

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is my money? You send me a request for money, I fulfill that request through e-transfer, then you say my deposit has been rejected? But are keeping my money?

What is that? Where is my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.