Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, there used to be 50 dollar freerolls in every 3 hours. Now there is only worthless(in my opinion) sat freerolls.. Can anyone tell me why? Will this situation change?

R

Roman933

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been wondering the same thing. Looked everywhere for answers. I asked their rep in chat who asked his supervisor. Neither one knew...

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can't get in either. Usually they let you know if there's going to be some maintenance or updates. Oh well.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not working for me either now :(

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:

• Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
ACR is one of the few poker rooms where everything is so simple and clear that there is no need to ask unnecessary questions.

S

stavo41

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello, for the rakeback program, do i need to manually "Click Here to Redeem" every week to get the rakeback or is it done automatically?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is one of the few poker rooms where everything is so simple and clear that there is no need to ask unnecessary questions
So because you know the room, everything is very clear and there is no need to ask unnecessary questions?

Acr is far from simple and there are many many features. did it ever cross your mind that there are also beginners who do not know the room?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having problems with site. When I move cursor to lobby the tournaments scroll uncontrollable making it impossible to select a game. What is wrong?

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So because you know the room, everything is very clear and there is no need to ask unnecessary questions?

Acr is far from simple and there are many many features. did it ever cross your mind that there are also beginners who do not know the room?
I hope that even beginners will not have any difficulties in mastering this room.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a chance that ACR will get chat back?

K

King Enrique I

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hi playfull, havent play poker for many years. Not sure if you are playfull from Poker.org. If you are can you tell me if there are any players from that forum playing in here. I was Eric the captain of Toronto Berhouet Aces.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When can you register for the AIOF freerolls?

Usually when I see it registering there is already 250 in and it is capped.

Thanks.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When can you register for the AIOF freerolls?

Usually when I see it registering there is already 250 in and it is capped.

Thanks.
It looks like registration for the AIOF freerolls opens 10 minutes before the tournament starts.

This helps keeping the "sit outs" to a minimum. Like forgetting about the freeroll you signed up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.