FullFlush Poker (Very Slow) Payouts

K

kino23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"Live Help is currently unavailable..."

They have now turned off live help. Must be more than just us complaining...

R

Ray1942

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush Cash Flow Issues

I just posted the following question on their Facebook page: "Is Full Flush Poker having 'cash flow' issues and unable to pay cash outs?"

We'll see if that flushes out any response.

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much did you originally deposit, tv?

D

Dro91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having the same problems.

Does anyone now what kind of legal action can a person take?

T

tvideogz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are now edging upon 3 months of wait time on my 2 payouts, which I started in June. I have contacted the payouts department 2 times in the past 3 weeks, once on my own and once using Sean (Live Chat rep) and I haven't been contacted back either time regarding my payouts. I contacted support this morning (my new weekly ritual) and here is the transcript:

Sean
06:42:28Thank you. How may I help you?
06:43:08I have 2 cashouts that I started in June that still haven't been paid out. I was hoping to get an update on their status as it is creeping up on 3 months now without receiving my payouts.Sean
06:44:16I see that. What I`ll do is send a notification to our Payouts department to see about such delay.
06:45:56I have actually tried to contact payouts 2 times via email within the last 3 weeks and received no response either time. In fact, I think 2 weeks ago you contacted them for me and they never responded. Sean
06:47:51I will make sure my message gets to them and will do my best to have them send you an update on them
06:49:11Why aren't they paying out payouts right now? 3 months is a long time to be waiting on a payout.Sean
06:51:16Here at Support we have limited access to all payouts information.
06:57:363 months and the same answers everytime.... "Support" has not inquired once about the payout issue so they have accurate information to provide to their players with payouts after 3 months of not making payouts? I am sorry but I am not buying it. Just tell me, are my payouts going to be made or not? I don't want to waste my time every week or yours if your site is just keeping my money... 3 monthsSean
07:00:43You will get paid.
07:04:09Please send along the message to payouts again as mentioned, maybe a response will be received this week. I recognize it isn't you personally holding my money hostage but it is frustrating receiving no answers every week or 2 when I contact support. I really wish this matter would be handled as I have lost all confidence in FullFlush at this point and I just get the same responses week after week. Sean
07:05:28I totally understand and apologize for the delay, but I will certainly do that

I will continue to update everyone on my progress and I still urge anyone considering Full Flush as a place to play to reconsider. It has been nothing but a headache for months.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been numerous complaints about very long waits now. I wonder what these sites are doing? Are the CEO's just taking $ out whenever they want and putting it in their bank?

Taking out $ to cover the overlays? Really no excuse to not have the $ ready for cashouts. I would highly advice people NOT to deposit on this site.
CC has an interesting freeroll there. However I never opened an account because of their high fees for cashing out and I had my doubts about their long term survival.

Those sites have fixed expenses (salaries, server maintenance, fast internet connections and etc…). The rake/fees have to cover these expenses otherwise they are going down.

They don't have to be crooks like Lock Poker to go down.

R

Ray1942

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Flow Problems

A follow-up:

My questioning "cash flow problems" on Facebook has been deleted. Imagine that.

I guess the best hope of getting my $104 requested is to hope enough people make deposits that cover withdrawals. Kind of like a Ponzi scheme.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess I'll use my roll there for cash game practice.

B

Breo10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So bad!

You finally receive your money??

T

tvideogz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is 3 months from when I filed for my first payout. I did not hear from the Payouts Dept. last week as Sean from LiveChat CS eluded to. I have no payout on my 5k+ of cashouts and still no contact as to what is causing the delay or when I should expect to be paid out. Sad, Sad, Sad......please don't play poker here, they shouldn't be allowed to continue to steal people's money!!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have bitter experience of not getting the output. From the poker room Ballpoker. I got stuck a smaller amount of money - 400 euros. But still I feel sorry for the money. Now, this poker room is not working.

T

tvideogz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Frustrated, now 3 months and no payouts

Newest conversation with support, they gave me a "next week" on processing time. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

Nathalie:Thank you. How may I help you?

I have 2 payouts that I have been waiting on since June. I was wondering if I could get an update as to when I should expect these to be paid out.

Nathalie:Thanks a lot for the information, I`m currently working on your request. Please bear with me while I look on the system.
Nathalie:according to payouts department this will be processed next week
Nathalie:We apologize for the inconvenience and we are doing as much as we can to process them as fast as we can

I have been given this response a few times over the last 2 months. Are they actually going to process them next week or am I wasting my time contacting support weekly? I see on forums that I am one of many that are not being paid out.

Nathalie:I promise you we will forward this to payouts and you will receive the answer
Nathalie:May I please know the inquiries?
Nathalie:I haven´t heard from you for a while, Do you wish to continue the chat?

Ok, here is another issue, I have had other update requests sent to payouts, 3 in the last 4 weeks. Payouts hasn't responded one time to me within the last 4 weeks.
And what inquiries are you asking about? The payout requests?

Nathalie:I already checked and they will be processed next week
Nathalie:We really apologize for not responding to the email but we have many emails awaiting for a response

waiting for responses for 1 month or more without answering??
Ok, thanks for the update regardless, I will update the forums with this info. Hopefully they are processed next week as promised so I can give everyone hope they will be receiving their money.

Nathalie:I understand your frustration however i got the information straight from payouts

I just want these payouts taken care of so I can stop contacting support on a weekly basis...

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A follow-up:

My questioning "cash flow problems" on Facebook has been deleted. Imagine that.

I guess the best hope of getting my $104 requested is to hope enough people make deposits that cover withdrawals. Kind of like a Ponzi scheme.

This is just another sign that this site is going to steal money from more and more people.
Hope cardschat will review it's recommendation for this site.
What ever i hope you guys will get your money .

R

Ray1942

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pleased to report that I was paid by Full Flush today. The payment was via Western Union, and was within the time frame of our last communication.

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pleased to report that I was paid by Full Flush today. The payment was via Western Union, and was within the time frame of our last communication.

Nice to hear that at least someone got paid.

What about the others who have tried to withdraw this summer/spring? Have you already got your money and how long you had to wait or how long you have been waiting for?

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MAJOR PROBLEMS WITHDRAWING AT FULL FLUSH

I have been waiting for my 2nd payout from Full Flush poker for almost 4 weeks(WU payout). I have already gotten a prior payout, about 3 months ago, so all my ID's were submitted.

I have e-mailed them 6 times, called, utilized online chat help. I was told they had no information on my payout when e-mailing support, and they directed me to the payouts dept. I have e-mailed payouts 2 times over the last week, with NO REPLY. This is an absurd experience and I am concerned they are just ignoring my payout request. Does anyone have any advice for me here? Thanks for any and all feedback

-Dan

JohnCPoker17

JohnCPoker17

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Dan. I'm a Canadian, so this does not affect me, however I read your post, and I could connect to the real life problem this could cause to you or anyone. I could see myself in your shoes.

So as a result, I've been looking all over to dig up some dirt on Full Flush, but it's difficult. I have yet to do so... I will keep searching for a while-bit longer and we'll see what I can find for you :eek:

JohnCPoker17

JohnCPoker17

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found one article, seems a bit biased, idk what to make of it.

I'll give you what I can so here it goes:

- Be persistent, this is your money- keep emailing/phoning/getting down to the bottom of things
- Provide pictures of the Withdrawal code/ proof of withdrawal when approaching customer service
- Don't get stressed- its your money, no question, you will get it eventually. There is no need to let your stress get the best of you. Is the money you're withdrawing worth the stress it will cause you? Do a low-stress approach to the matter.

I hope this helped my friend! :)

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tips, John. I looked at the forums and apparently I am one of many who have had to wait a month or more from Full Flush on payouts. Many complaints from people. Very unfortunate. Will keep everyone posted on the progress. Anyone else?

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did u made vertification , like ID photos and other stuff?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Did u made vertification , like ID photos and other stuff?

Did you bother to read the first post.....VVVVVV

dc6112 in this thread 5 posts up from this post said:
I have already gotten a prior payout, about 3 months ago, so all my ID's were submitted.

:dontknow:

dc6112, give them some time, I don't use WU but I was always under the impression WU took a few weeks. How long did your previous withdrawal take.

;)

Last edited:
BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure on exactly the current status of payouts but they have slowed down considerably afaik, but are still paying out last I heard anything so I'm sure it will just take some patience and as mentioned persistance never hurts.

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you bother to read the first post.....VVVVVV

:dontknow:

dc6112, give them some time, I don't use WU but I was always under the impression WU took a few weeks. How long did your previous withdrawal take.

;)
Last time it took 3 weeks, and that was including time needed to review needed documents. That's why this time around it's troubling. Looking at the forum here it looks like I am not alone

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never made a withdrawl from ff,but good to know,acr i hear is fairly quik

Full Flush Poker