Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's an update:

Now I know why it's a ghost town and I hope I can contribute with information so it can stay that way.

First I will say that the software looks good and the RNG seems fair BUT that's it.

All Tourneys are rebuy and they pay so many the minimum that you have to be in the top 5 just to break even. They have cents in their tourney because they won't make a separate but uses the micro cash game setup so it just gives a very confusing feeling to it.

Sit'n go are a joke nothing more to say
Cash game is a bit of a jungle to figure out and really didn't want to try to find rake answers on the site.

THE ABSOLUTELY worst part is that I just withdraw my deposit and what a surprise. First the force me to use MoneyGram, hmm ok then I just got a mail that my money it's on it's way from NICARAGUA??!! but here's the kicker:

Hello,

Below you will find the information for your payout:

• Money Gram
• Amount: $84
• Sender’s Name:

Don’t forget to take this information to the Money Gram office.

I withdrew 120$ !!! and they payout 84!!! WHAT THE ....!?

So they charge around 30% for cashing out!!!

This site is rotten to the bone
Do you want to play poker there?

I would immediately call/email them and ask about that ridiculous fee they hit you with. Does it state anywhere that's what it is?

its really unfortunate this is where online poker is at the moment. I wish we could fast forward to 2 years from now where this probably wont be the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's an update:

Now I know why it's a ghost town and I hope I can contribute with information so it can stay that way.

First I will say that the software looks good and the RNG seems fair BUT that's it.

All Tourneys are rebuy and they pay so many the minimum that you have to be in the top 5 just to break even. They have cents in their tourney because they won't make a separate but uses the micro cash game setup so it just gives a very confusing feeling to it.

Sit'n go are a joke nothing more to say
Cash game is a bit of a jungle to figure out and really didn't want to try to find rake answers on the site.

THE ABSOLUTELY worst part is that I just withdraw my deposit and what a surprise. First the force me to use MoneyGram, hmm ok then I just got a mail that my money it's on it's way from NICARAGUA??!! but here's the kicker:

Hello,

Below you will find the information for your payout:

• Money Gram
• Amount: $84
• Sender’s Name:

Don’t forget to take this information to the Money Gram office.

I withdrew 120$ !!! and they payout 84!!! WHAT THE ....!?

So they charge around 30% for cashing out!!!

This site is rotten to the bone
Do you want to play poker there?

No need to be so excited about Nicaragua - that is very standard and not unusual. :)

Regarding the fees - they are based on how much you withdraw. Unfortunately for US players we are going to have to deal with fees like that for now. But the best thing to do is build up your bankroll so that you are not making small withdrawals - the smaller they are the higher percent you are going to pay since they are tiered.

$100-200 = $36 fee
$200-500 = $39 fee
$500 - 1000 - $48

I wouldn't try to cash out less than $200 personally.

Their cashout speed is reportedly very fast (24-48 hours) - that is an important factor to consider.

I plan on making a deposit soon - if I can find some time to play a couple of tournaments.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the maximum WU / MG withdrawal? Only $1000? Sure would suck to win more than that and have to pay fee upon fee..

Also that's a scary story about depositing and getting a charge from who knows where. I think I'll try and use my Netspend card to deposit, if I do (need to do some more research)

Last edited:
NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good site

Full Flush is very legit. Successful payouts to me in NY. Favorited on many forums. Small tournies for players that don't have all day. My one complaint is there is a lack of freeze out tournaments and yea the cashout fees are harsh if you dont wait for the big pay day :(

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You've peaked my interest. Did you have problems withdrawing after playing on different ip addresses?
Yes,i still have,because i have a neighbor who played there,but they have only two tables $0.05/0.10 and we are playing at same time ,same tables.Second reason is: why i have played from diferent IP adresses ?!?They have a security team who are looking for reason to BAN you from site and to get your money!?!
Wait 3 weeks for meaningful answer,and nothing.Just take my advise:deposit minimum,and play only from your comp.
:(

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That bothers me too. I'm not interested in any site that doesn't have an option for me to get my money for free. I'm already paying rake to play poker there, I shouldn't have to pay extra to get my money. I understand extra fees for WU to get your money faster, or fees for extra checks in a month, but if I don't have an option for a free withdrawal at least once a month I'm not interested. Especially when I have other poker options with sites that have been around a lot longer with solid reputations.

I am totally with you on that man. It does not cost a company $40 to send you out a check so why woudl they charge A $40 fee for that? it doesn't make sense to me; seems like just another way for the company to stick its customers.

Black Chip Poker does offer one free payout of your choice per month. So you know that when you cash out $450.00, your check amount will be $450.00. I think that is one of the things most appealing about the Winning Poker Network: they are so accomodating when it comes to withdarawals. Compare this to other sites that deliberately take their time to send you a check with two to three month withdrawal periods and you will not want to have an account anywhere else.

Withdrawals are the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of any poker site I do business with. If payouts are not reliable, then I'd rather have nothing to do with them!

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got back from W.U. - HAPPY CUSTOMER.

Withdrawal requested - 11/18
Money received - 11/21

Initially you have to email Payouts@fullflushpoker.com (or fax) and send a copy of your ID, copy of all credit cards and debit cards used to deposit, and the authorization form. After that, they sent me this.

"Thank you as well for sending all the documents required.

Please be informed that currently we are offering the 3 options below to receive your Payout:

• Western Union or Moneygram (the fee depends on the amount sent $201 to $500 fees are $39, more than $501 fees are $48)
• Check by Mail - $30 fee (it takes around 8 business days to arrive)
• Check by Fedex - $50 fee (it takes 5 business days to arrive)

In order to request a withdrawal, please enter the Cashier and submit the withdrawal."

I was able to access the withdrawal/payout section of the cashier. I opted for the W.U. The fee was taken out of what I requested (requested $900 got $852)... Be advised that it doesn't deduct from your account until after they pay you. I'm not sure if you can still spend/bet it while you are waiting for it to be processed (I didn't want to risk it and possibly have my payout request canceled).

Also, their live support is very helpful.

I will write a review of my experience so far on fullflush in the main poker room section.
Thank you for explaining the information, that was really helpful.

cat24550

cat24550

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much for the info. I will start playing there now.

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full Flush Poker withdrawal problems.... (fees!)

Just as a wee heads-up about this site:

Will:Hello, thank you for contacting us, may I have your username please?
Martin:Hi, it's ******
Will:How may I help you?
Martin:I recently made a withdawal for $74 exactly
Martin:I've just received the money, but it's only $59...
Martin:It was via skrill
Will:The fee is $15
Martin:$15 fee for a Skrill withdrawal? LOL
Will:Yes sir
Martin:well this has definitely confirmed that I will not be playing on this network ever again
Will:Sorry to hear that
Martin:May I ask why you charge such a ridiculous fee? Most sites don't charge fees for Skrill, or if they do, they make it a percentage
Martin:Meh, it's a shame that you have to resort to these scummy tactics to make profits
Will:Fees:
$0-500=$15 fee
$501-2500=$30 fee
Will:Those are the fees by Skrill
Martin:No, those are the fees by FullFlush poker. I don't have to pay these fees on other poker sites that I use Skrill with
Will:Yes, those are the fees that we have
Will:http://www.fullflushpoker.com/banking/withdraw
Martin:sad times, oh well, keep shooting yourselves in the foot with sub par software, bad promotions and unethical fees - no wonder the traffic is low
Will:Have a nice day
Will:bye now
Martin:ciao, /uninstall FullFlushPoker.exe

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes that is highway robbery ! They do that so you won't withdraw anything unless you have a big balance and hopefully you lose it all before cashing out. They have terrible customer service people who almost seem like they can't be bothered most of the time. I had to close my account there but am glad i did.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always had quick responses to anything I ever sent customer service, pretty sure the fees have been mentioned a couple of times around cc.....and full flush isn't the only place to do the fees although it is relatively high just means it makes the most sense to grind to the 500 before requesting a withdrawel.

Imagine it's all from freeroll wins and then further grinding, so fee sucks but they didn't make you deposit to withdraw at least.

T

tacochip2600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There customer service has been awesome to me. quick responses aswell

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had seen these fees I would never have signed up there. The skrill fee is the cheapest as well. $30 bucks to post a cheque is frankly a total disgrace.
They don't seem to realize how much this puts people off, plenty of other places to play that dont rip you off.

W

Weissr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sleazy to charge such high fees to make a withdrawal, especially for lower stakes players. If they scare off all the lower/mid stakes recreational players with high fees, all that will be left is the regs.... $30 fee for a $2500 withdrawal isn't that bad for the higher rolling players.

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked their software, and haven't had any problem playing their. And you guys probably going to have to give them a chance, they haven't been around that long, it's gonna take them a little time. I like playing their. I don't understand why you want to cash out $75.00 anyway. Try to build up 10,000 dollars then cash out, or something like that.

L

Lancer200

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got ripped off!

Opened an account, funded it with my credit card, which they gladly accepted. Won. When I tried to cash out, they wanted all the paperwork. When I questioned them about why they wanted/needed all that information, we started arguing over the amount of info they wanted. They threatened me with being blackballed and never able to use my card at any poker site, they closed my account, returned my initial deposit (less foreign transaction fee) and kept all of my winnings.

It seems to me that if they closed my account, I should have received ALL of my money. Policies should be the same for deposit AND pay out. They don't need all that verification and should be able to pay out directly to the funding credit card. At best, ask for all the info up front.

Good luck if you play poker here!

J

JDblack47

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just came in second (out of 89) in there $5K GTD today (Total DONKFEST, 8 min blinds) and got a nice $1,100 payday.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience withdrawing from them? Do they actually pay out? How long does it take? Etc.

Thanks!!
I your ducks are in a row, the payout is pretty quick--took me just a couple days by moneygram, but the fees take a chunk out of it, so be prepared for that.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FFP banned my state and still has my 28.00 bankroll when do they plan to let me get my money off the site been waiting over a month I think they plan to never give me my money at all.

XeiLioN

XeiLioN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush Poker - Withdrawal Questions

Hey everyone,

I'm curious if there are members of the community here who frequent over at Full Flush. I recently downloaded the software because one of my friends online has been doing pretty well over there, and enjoys the events.

I signed up, and played in one of their $100 noon freerolls yesterday, and took 3rd (was in chip lead, but hit two incredible suckouts to put me out, 55 < 44, and AJc < A5o). Won $8 and already drove that up to $26 in a couple hours in full ring cash.

The main reason I'm asking about this room is because I'm curious if anybody has had cash out experience from Full Flush. Don't want to be investing a ton of time and/or depositing a bunch later if their cash outs are no good.

Thanks for any input! :)

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Murphy!

Good to see you. I just replied to your intro thread.

Plenty of us play at Full Flush. Withdrawals, no problem. Two week turnaround.

It's unfortunate that you already signed up. If you had signed up using CardsChat's link, you could join us for the weekly freerolls on Monday nights at Full Flush.

Maybe if you wrote to support @ full flush, they would change it for you. I know that they did that for someone else recently.

Run good, my friend

XeiLioN

XeiLioN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I had actually signed up the day before I checked out the forums here. Maybe I'll give FF support a shout and see if I can link up there.

Glad to see some familiar faces here! :D

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I had actually signed up the day before I checked out the forums here. Maybe I'll give FF support a shout and see if I can link up there.

Glad to see some familiar faces here! :D

Ya, it's worth a shot.

Agreed, nice to have you over here, buddy.

Make sure that you sign up for this: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-special-events-buy-ins-39/cardschat-10th-anniversary-2-million-posts-248989/

and once you are a community member of 30+ days and 65+ quality posts, you'll be eligible to join the freeroll club, where we have freerolls on FF, ACR, BCP, Carbon, etc.

And because I know you from FB, there's also another promotion involving social media. Give me a holler if you want some info on it.

Paws up, my friend

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone,

I'm curious if there are members of the community here who frequent over at Full Flush. I recently downloaded the software because one of my friends online has been doing pretty well over there, and enjoys the events.

I signed up, and played in one of their $100 noon freerolls yesterday, and took 3rd (was in chip lead, but hit two incredible suckouts to put me out, 55 < 44, and AJc < A5o). Won $8 and already drove that up to $26 in a couple hours in full ring cash.

The main reason I'm asking about this room is because I'm curious if anybody has had cash out experience from Full Flush. Don't want to be investing a ton of time and/or depositing a bunch later if their cash outs are no good.

Thanks for any input! :)

IF you are a masochist!!I lose a month and $800 didn't recieved and close my account.You must know that you can't play from other IP adress,different computer or put friend username in your comp.Are you know that?They never said this to you!This site looking a reason to ban you or cancell your withdrawaws!Enjoy it if you want,you have a lot of troubles
!!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must know that you can't play from other IP adress,different computer or put friend username in your comp.

They're just trying to prevent cheating or colluding. :argh:

123andyp123

123andyp123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont know about Dolch' experience but i like FF.And you really cant play on the same ip address on any sites its just too tempting for people in a sit n go or cash game to collude or work together cheat whatever u wanna call it.

Full Flush Poker