FullFlush Poker (Very Slow) Payouts

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't cashed out there in awhile since I done a withdrawal.I haven't deposited there either since then.I never had an issue when I did apply for a withdrawal.Good luck with that.You might want to send Theromeo2k a pm and ask if he has had any problems.He is active on that site I believe.

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't look good if they take so long with paying out and not answering e-mails. Wierd they gave me $5 for free a couple of times the past year. Not able to pay out, but they can give me $5's to get me playing there...

D

dollabillz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: FFP just released one of my payouts (MG). Still waiting on the WU though...

Glad to see they're still paying out even though its taking forever.

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been reading from other forums that people have lately been receving more and more of their payouts and a bit faster than 1-2 months ago. Mostly MG and WU. Not sure if this is just temporary or is it due to the management changes, but at least it gives some hope to us who are waiting for their money..

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its unfortunate and maddening that sites continue to take peoples deposits with 0 issues, then when time comes to payout, there are huge delays and excuses.

I agree, $600 withdrawal for 1 month + is absurd. Imagine binking the 100k they have coming up?

20k.... you would get your $ in 3 years LOL.

I miss the old days on pokerstars. Request e-check, $ was in account the next day.

R

ramp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Update!! Support continues to ignore my emails, I've emailed 4 times with 0 responses. So I again contact live help, I am now told there is no time table and the have no idea as to when i'll receive my money. (Waiting for 600$ for 2months now)... I am still not allowed to chat on the site since I was informing players on there cash game that they're not paying out. They disabled my chat box. I am now no longer able to contact live help as when I click the button it says. "Unable to connect to live help". So all in all. This place is a rip off scam. They're not paying out and anybody who says otherwise is lying, or working for FFP. Beware of these people. Don't waste your time or money on here!!! Just a heads up! Try Bovada!! You might actually get paid from them!! (This will be my last post until/if I receive my money then i'll let you all know.

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update:
Finally some good news. I received 1000$ neteller payout yesterday. I think I requested it somewhere in the beginning of December. I am still waiting for 2 more withdrawals from 3&5 weeks ago. Even though it's taking a rather long time, it's promising that FF is paying again..

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting 3 months for a Full Flush payout

For anyone who has seen my previous posts, I have hounded Full Flush with e-mails, live chat, every week. Have gotten every BS reply from them, and am still waiting for my WU payout of 250. If anyone is thinking about playing here, just know you do so at your own peril. This place is awful.

PS, I had gotten a payout in June within 3 weeks so my ID is in order, it's not like this is my first cashout and there's something I'm doing wrong on my end. This is all on them just not paying up.

Anyone else going thru this?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting. I was going to ask how the payouts are at Full Flush. I am working on making a free BR through freerolls so I am not invested. Let us know how it goes!

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news:

Got a max check processed this morning. Just waiting for it to arrive before cashing it. Will post again when cashed. #TheresStillHope

C

Christopher Miller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone who has seen my previous posts, I have hounded Full Flush with e-mails, live chat, every week. Have gotten every BS reply from them, and am still waiting for my WU payout of 250. If anyone is thinking about playing here, just know you do so at your own peril. This place is awful.

PS, I had gotten a payout in June within 3 weeks so my ID is in order, it's not like this is my first cashout and there's something I'm doing wrong on my end. This is all on them just not paying up.

Anyone else going thru this?

Heh here is mine

Attachments

• 0bull.jpg
    0bull.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 73
C

Christopher Miller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat session started at 8:00:39
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
You are now chatting with Mia
Mia:Hello, thank you for contacting us, may I have your username and date of birth please?
Ryan:ramp1026 05-24-88
Mia:Thank you. How may I help you?
Ryan:Why have I not received my money I was told I would get tuesday? This is now the 6th or 7th time you guys have lied to me about when i'll be getting my money.
Mia:One moment please let me contact the Pay Outs Department
Ryan:Thats the exact same thing that you all say...
Ryan:Then you come back and give me some random day next week, and my money doesn't come.
Ryan:Then i'm back talking to one of you again 2days after you said it would be here.
Mia:They have informed me that by Wednesday next week it should be ready
Ryan:Exactly my point.
Ryan:How did I know that you were going to say those exact words?
Ryan:How did I just tell you what you were going to say, then you still said it?
Mia:Changes are now taking place in order to offer a better and faster service. We are currently working on a permanent solution and we really appreciate your patience during this process. We can guarantee that your payments will be processed. Although we will try to process a bit earlier, we do not want to give you wrong information.
Ryan:You've given me wrong information 6 or 7 times.
Ryan:What do you mean you do not want to give out wrong information?
Ryan:Now that I have it shown in this chat window and saved that you're a bunch of liars. And that YOU DONT PAY OUT YOUR PLAYERS.
Ryan:Thats all I need for that.
Ryan:Now on to me next question.
Mia:We dont want to promise we will pay on a specific date we are working as fast as we can to send as much payments as we can
Ryan:Why have my chat privileges been revoked?
Ryan:Yea yea, i'm done with trying to get my money from you. You've shown me that you don't pay your players.
Mia:The chat was disabled on December 16th because you were Disrespectful on chat.
Ryan:Thats all I needed on that part.
Ryan:Is it because I was on the cash game telling people you guys don't pay out?
Ryan:Is that being disrespectful?
Ryan:Or is it being truthfull?
Ryan:That is what I figured.
Ryan:Thanks for your time. This chat log will be uploaded to cardschat.com
Ryan:Just so you fools know.
Mia:As stated on our Terms and conditions
Mia:3.1.23. The PLAYER or any individual or organization you are affiliated with will at no time advertise third party products or websites to fellow users via our Software, chat or website without the express written permission or agreement of EPN. EPN reserves the right to suspend or indefinitely terminate accounts of players who misuse our website or chat function to make statements that advertise any product, website or service that is not endorsed by EPN.
Mia:We are working to upgrade the service and we are paying all players
Mia:I understand it can be frustration
Ryan:You don't want to give me a specific date on my money but you keep telling me specific days it'll be here when you know it won't and you're lying.
Mia:*frustrating, but we are improving
Ryan:Like I said I don't really care. I've gave up on you scammers giving me my money.
Ryan:Now i'm just going to post all your lies online and let the people see that you're con artist.
Ryan:And you don't pay out.
Mia:I guess it will be a nice surprise for you when you receive ir
Mia:*it
Ryan:All I did in the chat box was inform people that you guys don't pay out to your players.
Ryan:This is a fact, this is not a lie.
Mia:We are paying players
Ryan:You don't want me telling the players the truth so you revoked my chat.
Ryan:No you're not.
Ryan:You've just lied ^^
Mia:the fact we havent paid out yours yet doesnt mean we are not paying altogether
Ryan:Like I said, I don't care anymore. I have the proof that I needed to post online.
Ryan:And we will let the people on cardschat.com judge for them self.
Ryan:Weather you're paying your players out not. And as you know and me, you're not. So.
Ryan:Good day.
Mia:You are welcome
Mia:Have a nice day!
Chat session has been terminated
/session_ended

thats nothing..

Attachments

• 0bull.jpg
    0bull.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
S

Show

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full flush not paying out

been waiting for my payout. After a month of waiting I contacted they gave me bs story about large amount of withdrawals that mine would be done that week. Waited never happened contacted again and they told me same bs story and again no payment

vita087

vita087

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not agree with you, something must have happened, the guys here always keeps agreed.

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it network or a single pokerroom?

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol if FF cant make a payout because of other withdraws where is the players money or where has it gone. That money should always be there for the player for if its not there thats wrong and should be illegal. There is no reason not to be able to give a payout of players funds. Come on poker sites you offer a service not a product no matter how much BS you talk and not to have funds on hand for payouts your a thief and should be dealt with according. Oh i mean that money should be there for an instant payout after all its the players money not FF's. Sht like this gives all poker sites a bad name.

N

nerdysouth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This place is awful.

I've been waiting about 2.5 months since requesting a check payout over 1k.

I received an email approximately 3 weeks ago:

"we are very excited about new management since they are expediting the payments to all players that have been affected for the delay"

"All payments will be made, we just need you to bear with us for a few more days while this process is completed."

N

nerdysouth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news:

Got a max check processed this morning. Just waiting for it to arrive before cashing it. Will post again when cashed. #TheresStillHope

I'm going on 2.5 months on a check, still nothing. Last email correspondence was 3 weeks ago.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad I cashed out when I did with western union.Hope you all get your cash outs.Keep us informed.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going on 2.5 months on a check, still nothing. Last email correspondence was 3 weeks ago.

Forgot to post: I did indeed received and cashed my check. I also got a MG this week. Other good regs that I talk to also received skrills and checks recently. So there's still hope with FF.

I recommend you keep contacting them through email as well as FB. Keep sending them messages and putting pressure on them so that they move you to the top priority list. Get angry at them if they keep feeding you the same bs. Don't give up on your money!

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still waiting

Feb 15 will make 4 months. I requested the same Western Union payout from them in june and it took 3 weeks. Sportbetting.ag took 5 days. Something is wrong at Full Flush. I have had reps from payout and support repeatedly promise me they would pay me within the week, only to be dissapointed every time. The place is a scam. Until they get it together, DON'T PLAY HERE.

R

ramp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
UPDATE!!! GOT 500 WU SENT YESTERDAY!! SORRY FOR DELAY LOOKING GOOD FULLFLUSH! (REQUESTED IN NOV)

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got you beat Ramp. I've been waiting for 3.5 months for a WU payout of $245. Have gone back and forth with support at FF at least 12 times, and have been lied to by reps who say the money will arrive "within 48 hours". This is insane to me. Never dealt with this on other sites I've played.

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got you beat Ramp. I've been waiting for 3.5 months for a WU payout of $245. Have gone back and forth with support at FF at least 12 times, and have been lied to by reps who say the money will arrive "within 48 hours". This is insane to me. Never dealt with this on other sites I've played.

I FINALLY got my payout via Moneygram. They switched it from WU and processed it within 2 hours..... 3 1/2 months later than I'd like but it finally got here. I'm going to stay away from the site for the time being. Maybe if I hear they're doing right by players I'll return at some point.

Full Flush Poker