FullFlush Poker (Very Slow) Payouts

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust full flush. There network bought poker host from merge. I was locked out of my account. Now i see withdraw fees.
I am not wasting my time there.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust full flush. There network bought poker host from merge. I was locked out of my account. Now i see withdraw fees.
I am not wasting my time there.

Pretty sure poker host just moved networks, and yeah on the equity network users can only have 1 account accross it so not allowing accounts on all skins like other networks do.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont know about Dolch' experience but i like FF.And you really cant play on the same ip address on any sites its just too tempting for people in a sit n go or cash game to collude or work together cheat whatever u wanna call it.
Plenty of sites allow multiple players from the same IP address, but it helps to let them know this before you attempt to cash out. Neither Stars nor FTP had an issue with my wife and me playing at the same time, as long as we weren't sitting at the same cash tables.

Lots of online grinders live under one roof sharing an IP and play in the same tournaments.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at FF and I have cashed out twice. Takes about 4 days to get your money by WU. But the bad thing is the fee. $36. But I like playing there. A lot of the players play like they have some sense.

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FULL FLUSH WITHDRAW QUESTION

Does anyone have any personal experience with Full Flush Poker on making withdrawls from them, and what kind of waiting period would I be looking at for various different methods. Was only wondering, because they have a few great promotions coming up between Nov. 1st and Nov. 8th. Thanks for any kind of feedback I can get from the CC players or site reps.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have not tried withdraw yet
but based on their policy
it shows the withdraw fee is fairly high.

waiting for other CCer for more info :D

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I give fullflush the required info to make a withdrawal It has never taken me over 1 1/2 week to get my cash out in hand a using western union or moneygram.They will deposit your withdrawal into your bank acct but I did not want to give my bank info out.They do charge for a withdrawal.The info on that is on their home page.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush Payout Rumors - True or False?

People are saying that they are not receiving payouts from these guys...I can not verify but there are quite a few people in the rooms saying this.

all i say is:

watch out people

jayrock334

jayrock334

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent heard this any but thanks for the heads up i was starting to think the folks a FFP was doing a great job with their site and tourneys

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't heard these rumors and a google search turned up nothing. Where specifically are you hearing this?

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also was not aware of this.

I always heard the opposite.

Y

YouPay4MyCrack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you site the source for this, it would really help us get to the bottom of things.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys sorry for late reply... someone in the poker rooms was saying it. in the freeroll... I honestly must say i think they do a good job with everything but this is one of the very few things i've heard about payout from them ever, so im just saying heads up

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gonna change the thread title since there seems to be no evidence of this at all. :)

M

MAgoalie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure about this site. I keep losing all-ins with 80% hands at an alarming rate.

S

stackzilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawing from Full Flush

I have a nice bankroll and would like to take some money out. My account has been verified and I'm good to go. Whats the cheapest and best route Western Union or Moneygram. Thanks.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stackzilla they are about the same, because neither one charges you. FF does and it's high. But the way I had to look at it was, It's someone elses money. Hope that helps.

S

stackzilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
stackzilla they are about the same, because neither one charges you. FF does and it's high. But the way I had to look at it was, It's someone elses money. Hope that helps.

Thanks alot!

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Full Flush payout?

Does Full Flush poker payout?
what options are there?
what is min withdrawal?
how long does it usually take for a check?
anyone have disconnect problems?
thanks for the help :)

M

milesaway0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

so i found out that the min withdrawal for a check is 100 dollars but there is a 30 dollar fee, and min deposit is 25 dollars via card... i was told that after account is verified that a check comes in a about a week!!

D

dollabillz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Full Flush poker payout?
what options are there?
what is min withdrawal?
how long does it usually take for a check?
anyone have disconnect problems?
thanks for the help :)

I requested a payout 3/19 and still have not received my money. I call everyday and they give me the same runaround that it will be sent in the next few days. I have a few thousand dollars stuck in there that I probably won't see ever.

They have 24hr customer service but all they do is lie. Proceed with caution with these guys.

D

dollabillz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People are saying that they are not receiving payouts from these guys...I can not verify but there are quite a few people in the rooms saying this.

all i say is:

watch out people

I requested a subatantial payout nearly a month ago, well over their 10-15 day wait period - Have not seen one cent yet. I call support daily, get the same runaround that it will be sent in a few days. They even tried telling me things got slowed down due to easter. Steer clear of Full Flush Poker. If I actually receive my money, I'll make sure to post an update.

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
had not cashed out there yet,hope its like most posts here dependable.i like there game structures

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to read about this before trying to withdraw, I haven't attempted a cash out yet ;)

Full Flush Poker