FullFlush Poker (Very Slow) Payouts

R

ramp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got you beat Ramp. I've been waiting for 3.5 months for a WU payout of $245. Have gone back and forth with support at FF at least 12 times, and have been lied to by reps who say the money will arrive "within 48 hours". This is insane to me. Never dealt with this on other sites I've played.

Yea man I went threw the same thing. Then I got on Facebook and hounded their page. Then I got paid 5days later... Went almost a month at 1 point without even getting support to email me back...

fred_antunes

fred_antunes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
topic full of good information . thank you

R

ramp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Collusion

Omahajoe and resparky working together on the omaha cash tables. Watch out for them.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Received a WU today for what is apparently the max they can do now- $500.

Things seem to be getting better, slowly but surely.

frederixo

frederixo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 15 days waiting in moneygram 150 $ :(

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FullFlush requires players to deposit at least $25 before they will allow a cashout. I`m new to the site and reluctant to deposit after reading all this ill news about cashing out. Obviously I`d rather play somewhere that lets me cash out my winnings. Today is March 1, 2016. Any recent good news about cashing out?

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cashed out a 400$ MG on Feb 25th. Requested on Feb 5th, so 20 days for one tiny cashout.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashed out a 400$ MG on Feb 25th. Requested on Feb 5th, so 20 days for one tiny cashout.

Not exactly fast but you did get paid. I`m concerned about the site closing and taking all the cash. I`ve had that experience with a site called Hercules Poker.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah I'm concerned too. I have over 20K stuck in there...

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah I'm concerned too. I have over 20K stuck in there...

Start taking 1k chunks out in case it does go belly up, every time you receive the 1k, withdraw another 1k.

Hopefully they won't be closing down and keeping funds but as the saying goes it's better to be safe than sorry

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start taking 1k chunks out in case it does go belly up, every time you receive the 1k, withdraw another 1k.

Hopefully they won't be closing down and keeping funds but as the saying goes it's better to be safe than sorry

Been trying to take my money out of there since the end of last summer. I have only received like 4 checks of 2.5K from them since August 2015. Checks and WU are taking forever to get processed. Only "fast" way to get money out of there is MG which is taking 20 days to get a measly $400.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been trying to take my money out of there since the end of last summer. I have only received like 4 checks of 2.5K from them since August 2015. Checks and WU are taking forever to get processed. Only "fast" way to get money out of there is MG which is taking 20 days to get a measly $400.

Still seems like the cheques are your fastest way of getting your money off, are you able to have multiple withdrawals requested at the same time? If so maybe keep getting those $400's off whilst waiting for those juicy cheques :)

T

TossUpKing

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ouch nasty just read this recent ^^^ not good

S

surf1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full flush non-payout

Still waiting since Sept. 2015 for my $$:mad:

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: FFP just released one of my payouts (MG). Still waiting on the WU though...Glad to see they're still paying out even though its taking forever.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The friend of mine still havent recieved a single @ from the cahout made on 20th of February

D

dc6112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
finally got my payout via Moneygram after about 4.5 months, lol. I'm done at Full Flush, taking my business elsewhere. Good luck to everyone else with their payouts.

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise stay away if you get your money, they are keeping everything they can and hoping you give up.

Z

zefs83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What nonsense!!?? Do not Deposit more than 6 months...only Played freerolls and money transferred from my friend....completed daily task. Got the Golden ticket to spin and go .$ 100... I Thought 20 minutes and took a risk to try... Won 400$...Deduced without problems... Was the standard identification...deposited 5 $ to link an account.. I waited 2 days (according to the rules of PS)... And got cash...

All honest

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been waiting for a $600 WU withdrawal since Thanksgiving...

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instead of tryin to cashout money when times are slow, and they are slow , it would be better to just play with the money and wait it out. They ae evolving their tourny schedule and trying to fix leaks and lure new players in. Support and play rather then have your money in Que.....its what i am trying to do. :)

JohnnyF

JohnnyF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 5 free dollar and now I have 50.I dont want to deposit here,so if somebody wanna play here inbox me.

X

xjlh611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5K is very huge number and this pokerroom payout is very slow

T

tjohns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they get the site turned around. Its a ghost town in there right now.

Full Flush Poker