Aggression in Chat

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not pay attention to the aggressor.A smile is the key to victory.Make fun of him.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the worst is when you are facing a difficult decision at the table and they start throwing you with emotes

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I just don't pay attention to those things, I don't care. In my opinion, aggression is permissible, sometimes even necessary, but only in game, not in chat. That is why I have disabled the chat to avoid these things!

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always switch to stats, till FT. There is an other Chatting possible

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's all up to you if you read or not on chat
Usually , I keep them closed .

R

Ramdes010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like chat. I just like to play poker

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you feel about aggression in chat? How often do you see her in the game? I try not to notice it, but it happens that it pisses me off, and I start to make mistakes.
But I also cannot understand why they sometimes show aggression. They say you're a fish and stuff. If you're playing against a fish, you should be happy about it and take advantage of the moment, :mad:

BEST ADVICE- If the chat bothers you or you think it affects your play. TURN IT OFF! I turned it off, when I played many tables and I just leave it off now. Maybe at a final table I will look at Chat to see if I need to know something

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People do not like to lose or do not know how) When they win others with luck, they are happy, and when they lose with a good hand, they cry or swear

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you feel about aggression in chat? How often do you see her in the game? I try not to notice it, but it happens that it pisses me off, and I start to make mistakes.
But I also cannot understand why they sometimes show aggression. They say you're a fish and stuff. If you're playing against a fish, you should be happy about it and take advantage of the moment, :mad:

If you are offended by these words, then maybe it is not casual? :eek: I advise you not to pay attention to such trifles. If you can't, just turn off the chat ;)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All the times someone called me fish I won the hand and he lost. Só I don't really give any importance to this.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone is aggressive in the chat and it bothers you, you can smoothly turn it off in the chat window and then it won’t even bother you anymore. :D

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time I do not even pay attention to the chatter ...

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Communication in the chat involves kindness and friendliness. By the way, you can just greet your opponents. This will definitely not break the etiquette. When conducting a dialogue in a chat, do not forget that a variety of topics can be discussed here. Therefore, you should not express your dissatisfaction with anything here, for example, the results of the previous distribution. Let the conversation be lively and friendly. It is not necessary to provoke anyone to a scandal.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I normaly dont pay attention to the chat, specialy if Im playing several tables. Could be I put out a word or two if Im borred and just getting terrible cards... but other comments dont affect me at all

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they are getting aggressive its because they are losing try and get them more aggressive and they lose more.:):):)

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am often annoyed when they send stupid emojis during the game, knocks down

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unless one is playing a private game with friends, or maybe a free roll or buy in on CC with people you know from the forum, I see no need to even have chat on. Most of the time you will not have enough info know if bad chatter is tilting or just trying to mess with anyone listening. Many other things to pay attention to at the table to improve your chances of making proper decisions.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am too slow of a typist to chat...by the time I respond to another player's chat, their comment has disappeared, so my comment appears out of context.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t see any words because I close the talk box and don’t care so as not to lose focus and quit playing

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Turn off chat. Its a tactic to throw your game off.

Artur22277

Artur22277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s always possible to turn off the chat and ignore the aggressor.It’s better to concentrate on the game. It’s the only way to win.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use of chat and emotions

unfortunately the emotions are there to be used, many times to distract the opponent and other times to seek to put pressure on the opponent ... the only thing certain is that we must be mature and know that this is a simple game, so everyone is free to use the chat and emotions when they think so. greetings and good health to all!

darkhan160171

darkhan160171

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately the emotions are there to be used, many times to distract the opponent and other times to seek to put pressure on the opponent ... the only thing certain is that we must be mature and know that this is a simple game, so everyone is free to use the chat and emotions when they think so. greetings and good health to all!

if it's legal, then I will take the opportunity to piss my opponent off.
I usually choose mocking emojis.

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. I apologize in advance for using the translator. Of course, psychological pressure can be used as a tool in achieving certain goals. And the poker table is no exception. However, this is often just a manifestation of ignorance. We see this behavior all over the place, so take it as normal. It seems that some rooms allow you to turn off the player's chat? Can go the opposite way, start a dialogue with this opponent. For example, ask him why he thinks so. Then ask him at what level he is playing and why he thinks so. This will provide an opportunity to shift attention and focus. I think this position will be more interesting than sitting and taking offense at someone. I wish you success and a favorable atmosphere at the gaming table.