Aggression in Chat

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i lost it few times myself, so when some1 calls me names i usually laugh.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the chat I see online is very disturbing. Seeing so many hate filled, racists, and poor sports , immature kids is amazing to me. Very sad the world we live in. It’s obviously not fun to lose, especially when bad beat but come on, the aggressive chat I see is so uncalled for. I often think how 99.9% would never look twice at an opponent in live play, let alone ever run their mouths. Many are probably in their moms basement scared of their own shadows but feel tough behind the monitor.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
make a screenshot if happens and send it to support of Pokerroom and let them never see at any Live table- then switch from chat to stats

Last edited:
el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: If you have very good regulations, unfortunately thanks to making a withdrawal of $ 20 in pokerstars that I earned, thanks to my cardschat community, and I was playing in another account in pokerstars the cardschat tournaments and it was also blocked by my boss Martin. I will try to recover my benefits and fulfill my sanction, as it should be to the letter, and cardschat tournaments cannot be rude, of course.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i barely even notice, all the attention is on the cards, and the buttons. If i do see it, i don't care at all, never let emotions get to you trying to make that person a target

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, this behavior is caused by the same notorious tolerance that is imposed on everyone and everywhere. For some reason, the concept of tolerance has replaced the concept of education for people. So this swinish behavior is due only to the lack of education. I have faced this many times and I will face it again more than once. And sometimes defeats do not bring as much frustration as the bestial behavior of people.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Yo hago lo mismo. No abro el chat y no me enetero de los insultos ni de nada. Me concentro en el juego. Creo que es lo mejor. SALUDOS

Si
Asi es amigo
Lo mejor deja el chat cerrada

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the good thing about not knowing English, I don't understand what they tell me. In a tournament I asked a question in Spanish and another participant who was from Honduras told me that it was forbidden to comment in a language other than English :confused:

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo hago lo mismo. No abro el chat y no me enetero de los insultos ni de nada. Me concentro en el juego. Creo que es lo mejor. SALUDOS

Hello sectorhugo, Welcome to the CardsChat Forum!
This is an English Language Forum
But we have installed the Google translator here at CardsChat. It is located in the editor. You can access it from Post Reply or by going to Advanced from the Quick Reply Box
https://www.cardschat.com/f8/we-have-a-translator-in-forum-354125/

Also you can questions and answers in your own Language!
Spanish Thread:
https://www.cardschat.com/f8/spanish-hilo-en-espa-ol-para-385157/index14.html?highlight=ladies

Cheers!:)

It's the good thing about not knowing English, I don't understand what they tell me. In a tournament I asked a question in Spanish and another participant who was from Honduras told me that it was forbidden to comment in a language other than English :confused:
That´s right what the member from Honduras said to you casique31, into the CC tournamet´s chat, is only allowed the english language, as in the forum.
Remmeber you have CC tool to transalte your language, and also you can ask in your own language at the Spanish Thread.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play with chat off. It tilts me if I keep it on.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: You have to know how to speak, you just have to try to dodge those players who seek to attract attention with their stupid things.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
one of the reasons to love Cardschat and the games that the forum offers us on various sites, here on Cardschat and in games, there are rules and aggression between players is prohibited

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better to not chat at all while playing. Fish do that all the time and I do not want to be that fish who f*** around.