DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thread: Aggression in Chat

unfortunately the emotions are there to be used, many times to distract the opponent and other times to seek to put pressure on the opponent ... the only thing certain is that we must be mature and know that this is a simple game, so everyone is free to use the chat and emotions when they think so. greetings and good health to all!

I understand that, but when you are in a situation that can leave you out of a tournament and the opponents start using emoticons, that's when it bothers me, but on other occasions the truth does not influence my game.:rolleyes:

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never be agressive in chat, be friendly and nice to everyone

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am against aggression at the table and I myself rarely observe it and also rarely use chat. I can write "NH" if someone has a very strong hand. Or you can discuss some interesting point with your opponent, but this happens quite rarely and in a friendly manner.

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am against aggression at the table and I myself rarely observe it and also rarely use chat. I can write "NH" if someone has a very strong hand. Or you can discuss some interesting point with your opponent, but this happens quite rarely and in a friendly manner.
I agree with you. Turn off chat and continue playing. The problem I often experience is in the Sit & Go game. If your opponent throws objects at you and without a break))

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they are chatting, means they are not multi-tabling, which means they are inexperience, or playing just for fun (if this is not a big tournament). If they are inexperience, or playing for fun, why would you want to listen to them anyway? HOWEVER, if they are abusing, bullying, or calling other player inappropriate names, I REPORT THEM!

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I turn off the chat, if possible. If the chat is not turned off and it does not collapse, then, most likely, the words "fish" and "donkey" will not affect me in any way. Is this a person writing about himself? :rolleyes:
And yet, words in English, even obscene ones, I do not take seriously. They make me laugh. :hahaha:

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I never take into account a bully in the chat, usually they do it to deconcentrate you from the game.:cool::icon_thum

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most of the time is people braging about the cards and how luck you are and how bad you ve played but I really don't care. In poker starts you can just block them its a easy and effective alternative to stop the bulling bull shict

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always turn off chat whenever possible. It's useless most of the time.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like aggression in chat I think its not sportsmanship to abuse somebody,whatever his skills are

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
huh. I pay attention, but I answer at will. This often happens. not without it...

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just do what a sensible person would do and either don't read chat or turn the chat box off altogether.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not good to say to a beginner hes s fish or to insult him, thats not a emotional stable mindset, and who does it has to delete poker, because this has nothing to do on the Tables!!!! (also for Live Poker)

B

BurryBXY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, when I play, I try not to pay attention to the chat, as sometimes people can be very aggressive and this puts pressure on my spiritual state

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only open the chat when there is someone I know at the table, otherwise I prefer to stay closed and pay more attention to the game.

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive chat in online poker is information. In the right situation you can use it to exploit that player.

NodiX

NodiX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we only have to put attention to the important, it is win!!! ;) ;)

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker,and I don't care what they say in the chat.Most often, my chat is closed.

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand you. Glad to play against fish.But sometimes it is difficult to control aggression when the fish gets 4-13% on the river. And I start to write some stupid words in the chat. When I see the same words about me, it seems funny to me, because people have to release the pressure in their heads, let go and continue on their way. Don't worry about the words in the chat, this is the minimum win price. Understand that you don't need to prove anything to anyone! Good luck! $-)

How do you feel about aggression in chat? How often do you see her in the game? I try not to notice it, but it happens that it pisses me off, and I start to make mistakes.
But I also cannot understand why they sometimes show aggression. They say you're a fish and stuff. If you're playing against a fish, you should be happy about it and take advantage of the moment, :mad:

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to ignore the aggression and stay focused on the game. Sometimes, aggression is used as a strategy to destabilize the opponent.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
They are low plays of some players to achieve disagreement for that reason and avoid errors, I deactivate the chat in the tournaments, so if they see me or talk to me in the tournament chats, I almost never respond for that reason

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to laugh about such chats.
Such people are fish, thats all. ;)

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing is to ignore the aggression and stay focused on the game.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You're not likely to learn anything useful in a chat room. You just have to ignore it.