Aggression in Chat

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you feel about aggression in chat? How often do you see her in the game? I try not to notice it, but it happens that it pisses me off, and I start to make mistakes.
But I also cannot understand why they sometimes show aggression. They say you're a fish and stuff. If you're playing against a fish, you should be happy about it and take advantage of the moment, :mad:

Last edited:
PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is boring even that sometimes someone with envy starts to get angry at the player or a move but I ignore it so I don't get discouraged. But the best thing is to ignore the envious and offensive players.:)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How do you feel about aggression in chat? How often do you see her in the game? I try not to notice it, but it happens that it pisses me off, and I start to make mistakes.
But I also cannot understand why they sometimes show aggression. They say you're a fish and stuff. If you're playing against a fish, you should be happy about it and take advantage of the moment, :mad:

I think the better course of action is to switch chat off if you can.

Lets face it there will always be some aggressive party or another trying to stir things at a table (I do not want to see it period if even not directed at me). So my next rule is, never reply- simply reply to those who are positive and friendly

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely see chat. Anytime anyone says anything, it's a JOY.

poker is a social game, yet online, nobody is social. Any chat is good chat.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have disabled chat during the game. but if I had chat enabled, I would just ignore any message as I play several tables

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think it is gentlemen to be aggressive when playing at a table with chat since you only provoke and it is not the best thing to win, better with the cards let your game speak because if we are not fried

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Lets face it there will always be some aggressive party or another trying to stir things at a table (I do not want to see it period if even not directed at me). So my next rule is, never reply- simply reply to those who are positive and friendly

More like never reply to friendly players :bebored:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get distracted from the game during these messages...and you try To ignore it...

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I just do not pay attention to such things, it does not matter to me. In my opinion, aggression is permissible, sometimes even necessary, but only in the game, not in chatting.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately there are aggressive people in all areas of daily life and poker chat is no exception, in general I notice that they start to act aggressively from the moment they lose or make a bad move or someone surprises them, I think they People should focus more on their game, their strategy and their possibilities instead of attacking others for game situations. I particularly like to talk cordially with the people with whom I share a table.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's their goal to make the opponent lose their temper and make mistakes, so it's best not to take it personally.

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think aggressive chatting is sign of bad manners. And it spoils the mood of other people, this should not be :(

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

lol. it is true if you are playing against a fish you have to be happy with it, ... hahhahahahha
but the issue of aggressiveness in the chat I get upset too, I don’t like it and I find it very rude, and without education, I often see such attitudes and I quickly despise such attitudes, and people like that want distance.

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I silently watch their action as i don't know anything and trap them whenever i had top pair.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have a problem with the aggressiveness in chat and the action of opponents. I ask some people about this issue. I realized that it is a mental problem and very popular in poker. Some friends recommend me to read the book "The mental game of poker". After reading, I realize my problem and now I can control myself better. You can try to read it, it's very worthy.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not paying attention or blocking this player's chat.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually read the chats while I play!

The best way not to get distracted or get into controversy is to suppress the chat action at the table!

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can always turn off the chat if you can't just ignore it. It can be tilting.

Y

yuurepoer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta love it when people openly show they're on tilt in the chat ;)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me the aggression in the chat is wrong ... they would have to suspend the chat for lack of respect, this is a game that you win and you lose you have to understand this, and take it for what it is ...

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always the one who insults in the chat, the important thing is not to pay attention to him or if you think that his words affect your game, you simply silence the chat and that's it

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually ignore it, but it also may show they are drinking, and will make big mistakes, I seen 1 guy go on an on an on, then on another table same issue, mental.

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best way is to just ignore it ;) I am never reading chats because of that reason :D

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You yourself answered your own question (aggression annoys you and you make mistakes - that's what they want). If I were you, I would just block the chat so as not to give them an advantage! Good luck!

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always good to turn off chat untill my friend comes up at the table, i will siwtch it on to destress and talk to my friend untill another opponents start to make pressure ou talk to me then i turn it off again.