I like that
good for me lol

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually, I don't pay attention at all, because I turn off the chat))) but sometimes I forget it and catch some verbal battle with any mad random mf) two days ago it was insane donka who kill my QQ with 108a all in pre ) so shut them up and try to slice em down to size )

GabaGabaHey

GabaGabaHey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never let it bother you. Turn it off if it does.

I like to have fun with those guys and talk non-poker things that insult them based on their country, but in a fun way, like bugging Brazilians about being such losers that they have to stay indoors to play online poker instead of going to the beach with the good looking people.:cool::D;):)

At least I have an excuse as a Canadian stuck indoors during a Covid lockdown when it's also minus 10 outside.

N

Newpredator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No perder concentración

If you meet aggressive people in the chat, you should not pay so much attention to them and not follow their game

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chat aggressions are useless, everyone is upset, maybe they lose a hand or something, but we should be calm.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BTW I do not see any chats on ACR. I have to say I kinda missait even I do not engage that much. I like to read it now and then. Sometimes the players take a long time to play and thats annoying.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't pay much attention bt when chat is very active you know you are in a pond full of fishes hehe

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignore the nasty chat other than taking note if they seem tilted. Occasional friendly chat is fine if you're on a single table between hands. If they do it all the time they are distracted which is to your advantage.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm not interested in chatting so i don't pay attention to what they write

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont chat but i think its funny when players get all mad and start hating and then get there asses handed to em. Every now an then I might talk a lil to get em fired up even more. Good luck.

T

tartarya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always turn off the chat. peace for everyone.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression in chat

People who go crazy in the chat dont mean anything. You can always mute the player if its bothering you.

M

mlatka00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Paw

Yeah some dicks out there but I find some are nasty one day and nice the next. Why is that?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some people are bothered by a needle ,

but if you do it subtly , and or with wit , it can be fun ! I appreciate clever banter about almost any topic . a game , live or online , where everybody is dead serious is likely a less profitable spot than one where the players are interacting with some talking and joking .

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally don't bite their bait, don't give them attention, and just play the game. Sooner or later they will stop it!

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR did away with the chat because I can't chat and I never see anyone chatting

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to ignore it. I also turn off chat at times too. The player is tilted or they try to tilt you.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a negative attitude towards aggression in the chat. people gathered to play, and not to abuse each other. if you have been moved or flown out, then insults will not help to return all hands back. I am also enraged by aggression, I immediately block such a player using the "do not show this player's messages" function.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annoying

when they throw thing over and over at people at the table.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years ago there was LOTS of chat on poker sites. And a lot of it was good! You'd meet players from all over the world while playing from your own livingroom.
It was great!
Players liked it!
Most people were respectful.
You would meet other players on the tables and often invite them to join the forum you played with.
AND the forum games had LOTS of chat! Almost all of it was friendly! Players got to know each other and some even became friends!
There were also special events held online where forums would play off against each other in tournaments (with some great prizes added... & bragging rights of course). You'd meet other players in the chat there too and 99% of the chat was FRIENDLY!

So... what happened?

I remember some of those forum challenges

Met a few people. Still in contact with one

Got no answers for the questions

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat is for friendly banter at the table

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I don't start insults, but when someone starts with me, I let em have it!

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t read anything at all during the game. These are his problems - who is there to be angry that he lost, etc. We are all losing and now what to spray with poison. He swore it easier for him, but I do not care because I myself am calm, I didn’t read his nasty things

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I use the chat window just to say hello at the beginning of a tournament

W

Well Enuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I ever send is a ! when somebody makes a nice play.
I don't read chat normally.