Why do you play poker?

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I'm interested, because it brings me additional income and because it evokes emotions I'm glad I got to know poker

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like this game, it is very exciting and dynamic

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being honest it is a relaxing game if you do not bet much of course and you have income to support the expense, See which card on the flop is exciting and see how many possibilities you have to form your project or block the others, Poker is a game just don't take it personal and don't get frustrated if you lose, just be happy and take it as a hobby unless you want to be a professional

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I started when I was just 14 and now I am 76. Years of practice and i just love to play.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play it to relax a little and just take my mind of of everything else that was going on. I no longer find online poker relaxing because of the ridiculousness and don't play nearly the same way that I used to.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly for fun, but i also try to earn as much cash as i possibly can, because sometimes rent gets a little tight so its always nice to have an extra source of income.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play poker to relax and enjoy
the last part of my long ass day :)

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to know

I love the game I played as a kid with my grandparents and family it fun so many different strategies almost like a game of chess that's why I play:joyman:

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why I play poker? Maybe it's because it shows me that it does not matter who you are and where you come from. At the table are all the same.

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all started as a distraction.
Then I became a challenge.
And now I want to be a profitable player and still in the challenge realm to me.

And amazingly poker changed me.
I quit bad habits and got healthier ones. Eating well, exercising, studying a lot all became new habits cause of poker.

I play cause it makes me want to improve myself.

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for a living
, I live from poker since the situation in my country is very difficult, getting a job is an impossible mission, thank God I have enough income per month to live calmly and I am about to get out of debt and I finger everything to poker, greetings bro:angel:

aguwind

aguwind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somehow I watched a video of bunch of people playing poker. And then I fell in love

K

kevin772541

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing since the poker boom in the early 2000s its just one of the purest forms of gambling for me it combines so many things into 1

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing poker, for example, I can relax in the evening with friends. There is also an opportunity at poker rooms to participate in various promotions and free tournaments.

M

MarMan357

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Why I Play Poker

I play poker because it is the only card game I’ve ever played that actually gets my adrenaline going!!!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I want to win a lot of money), the competitive atmosphere is also very interesting

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I honestly don't know why I'm still playing, I've spent more time pissed off than excited, hehehe. But I still love this game, I'm not a professional and I don't expect to win a Sunday Million, however I intend to keep improving and someday reach a position where I am profitable, generating extra income with a hobby I enjoy so much.

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get the adrenaline, the thrill, the competition its the best drug in the world

C

ccmonrivah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is my time to relax ,most of the time lol,gla at the tables:cool:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i like the game very much and i enjoy the community of poker a lot :)

F

Fangson

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it's a driving game. Because I like to win, and being able to play for money only spurs pleasure. Because it's a whole system and it's interesting to develop the skills needed to win. For example, discipline.