Why do you play poker?

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I personally love the game it's a easy game but very complex at the same time. I enjoy playing if you don't then you shouldn't Play

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play for fun and money, then it just became about money. I'm working towards the fun part again :D.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

today i play poker for fun but i hope soon this becomes my profession

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. I'm a gambling person and when there's a white stripe, I win a lot, but then I merge everything in a couple of days)
Poker is a sport that you must concentrate 100% and when you learn to play it you enjoy it a lot. The results come on their own after a long time. But I play poker because I like it and it makes me happy.

S

SheldonMS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chalenge

I started playing live poker for the pleasure of being with friends for a few fun hours, lots of laughs and, teasingwith each other and drinking beer (why not?). Online I like the mental and physical challenge of overcoming hundreds, sometimes thousands of opponents.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played poker since I was a young girl. I am now 65 years old and love the game so I play it because it is so much fun for me. I do not care if I win or lose but I do enjoy the game and love to play.

Beatlebug

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for fun, for money and for sport as more and more great poker players are coming out around the world.

H

happiicake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play poker because I find it really soothing and relaxing, I usually play poker with music or if it's a more relaxed tournament (early) I play poker while having a show on the side :)

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To win and crush every1.. ah ha ha ha... but yes I like playing and its good to kill some time if im bored or just wanna lose sum 💰. Ill be good at it 1 day and maybe take it a lil more seriously but just playing is a pleasure that ill enjoy better when im retires..lol.. good luck and remember to have fun crushing it. :D

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i play cause it´s my profession and cause i love to play =)

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play just for getting my competition fix. Now that I'm retired from golf, need something to fill that competitive void!

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a very fun game to play and strategic. Plus it's a game of life and you can make life changing money.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i play poker because i love it.....but for sure i spend my time that is a hobby for me......its a job???? maybe when i have an account but if not its just game for me.....

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I want to win money and the spirit of competition.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't know why I play poker....

I guess for the fun!

Thanks for listening!

..bluff..

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Challenge. I am a gambler. I love the feel of catching someone off guard. I love the competition.

Angel v rai

Angel v rai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I don't know anymore. I'm starting to lose interest. because the constant moving with decent maps!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not be too original: I play for fun, but most of all for money.