Why do you play poker?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a sport that you must concentrate 100% and when you learn to play it you enjoy it a lot. The results come on their own after a long time. But I play poker because I like it and it makes me happy.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because I think poker is a very exciting game, at one point you are winning a lot and suddenly you lose everything in one move.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Poker is a sport that you must concentrate 100% and when you learn to play it you enjoy it a lot. The results come on their own after a long time. But I play poker because I like it and it makes me happy.

Hello my friend, poker is not classified as a sport yet, although I want to classify it as a sport, there is a difference between the decision makers that it can be classified as a sport. The issue is deep, there was no consensus and no solution was found yet, and as we know poker is forbidden for those under the age of 18, although some newspapers, magazines and forums have made this proposal, but it has not yet been approved by the decision makers in sports field.
Good luck

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker mainly for the social side and its fun. It's also a game you have to learn slow through play and you can't tell someone else how to play. It's great.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger and started (18 in '03) it was purely the action. Now Im way about the strategy and the feeling of playing well.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't get bored of it. Anything else I lose interest fast.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy most all card games. Poker is pretty high on the list.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to exercise those cells that just want to retire. Can't let that happen. It is a very challenging and makes life that much more enjoyable.

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because it combines skill and luck in unequal measures. The unpredictability makes it both fascinating and infuriating!

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Answer

I see it as a sport to exercise the mind

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like the game..
It is fun to play with friends..

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like sports where you must be focused. Maybe the main reason I play poker is because I can get extra winnings

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play/ use poker as a way to destract myself from the outside world. When I sit down at the tables nothing else matters, I just focus and enjoy the game!

Solrac346

Solrac346

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in the long run I will be a winner and have a quiet life through poker.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

because I'm interested and I want to learn and I started making money with poker

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i find it interesting, and there is a chance i win something "on-the side" with this onlinue poker... not much, but something...

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that generates passion for me, at first it was like spending time at university and with friends at home, but then over time it became like a job and a source of generating income doing what I like.

Poker also makes me forget or drain sometimes the bad energies that we have due to the situations or adversities that arise in life, that is, it makes me feel good when I play it and sometimes it is like a therapy that relieves my thoughts, because I entertain myself by playing poker and I enjoy it.

In Conclusion Poker makes me FREE and HAPPY.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it is a world of experience and fun. I really enjoy it and there are also times when I get frustrated but then everything goes back to normal.
fun

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like playing poker, it's like a hobby and entertainment, sometimes it's like a job and sometimes it's like a task that needs to be completed urgently, and it's also a thrill and a joy for the soul, play and victories will not keep you waiting, good luck to everyone.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good time of day, I play poker because it's a hobby for me! I just like to play poker and I enjoy the game, I'm not trying to make money, but when I win it is very pleasing! I want to learn to play poker better in order to try my hand at some major tournament, I hope I will ever succeed! I wish everyone good luck and good luck at the tables!

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it gives me satisfaction in beating other minds during strategic plays.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was told that playing poker would end global warming. ;)