Why do you play poker?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just when you have free time you can play, it's good that now it is practically not there

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1fun
2money, hopefully take
3thrill of the win

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

I play to see if I can earn some extra money.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love both play and watch poker, I don't see any other card game is great as no limit hold'em. I made good amount of cash out of it so that's another reason why I keep playing. However no matter what, I won't see myself getting into profesional poker life. That's not the best thing to do as the business.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to become rich and wealthy. No need to say I lost a fortune over the years

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
what would we do if there was no poker. poker is very important to me in life

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its an ancient mongolian secret few will know, many will die for.
Lol. Its to win big and have fun doin it. I play to have fun and kill some time while doing it. Remember to have fun when yr crushing em. Good luck.

M

Mercury7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because poker is different and dynamic (usually a turbo, i.e. the speed of the blinds is 5-6 minutes) and consists of many details that need to be taken into account (your position, stack, stages, opponents play, analysis of your play, self-study, etc.).

I'll add - I love the challenge and watch my game improve! And sometimes, when I play at higher stakes, the players play very well - also a thrill, because you have to strain harder (and this is growth).

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things are too many because I play poke, one of them is that I love to compete, another I like the game to live various experiences, the mental game that occurs, etc etc ,, game of strategies and knowing how to endure the variance, both positive and negative that one lives in the game, some very good strategies and others not so much, knowing how to define both the fish and the recreational players or those who play the game very well, is what attracts me the most to poker, however it is a game that if we learn it well and follow the couches, what we have to do along the way is even more beautiful, because it can lead us to win in the long term and that is what I am looking for personally, so everyone's tastes are very profitable various opinions that are also very respectable, so never pay to lose and if you lose nothing happens,life goes on ,, be patient, discipline, study, persevere and may the positive variance be with us ,,, good luck guys ,,,

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a lovely hobby for me...

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for search something pleasure, then forget something displeasure.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i play poker because i like it a lot! And the adrenaline rush i get. Other card games are less interesting for me.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play for fun. My buyins are very small and so I can't win much money. And I don't play to much in a week. Maybe 5-6 hours.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ok, so, honestly, I play poker for a few reasons. First of all I do not have any pleasure in spending my own money, so poker gives me the opportunity to spend other people's money on things like food, rent, petrol etc. Secondly, I have had enough management arrogance for a lifetime and hope to not have anymore ever again, so poker seems to deal with that as well. Besides, whenever I'm on a downswing I remind myself of how much worse life could be, so a few buyins lost are not that bad. Thirdly, it gives me a really good challenge in life, I mean it's tough but it feels amazing whenever I manage to beat the house or bankrupt a bot. Fourthly, I have a lot of fun playing with fellow humans too. Fiftly, is that even a word? I get to sit down for hours, have fun, challenge the bots, spend time with my family (managers used to only let me sleep with my partner and only spend a few hours in the evening with her, now she's stuck with me 24/7), eat, sleep, repeat. I know that someday I'll win enough to buy them all a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds so that we won't have to share one per household because "daddy has lost again and now we can't afford that happy meal he promised", I know it in my heart I tell you.

Noroma

Noroma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. I like the challenge. Its a hobby where I can track my progress.

2. We all have that slimmer of hope that we may make it big in poker some day, so we don't have to work and office 9 - 5 job. I'm not going to lie, that naive dream is definitely boosting my interest in the game.

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, play for fun and its something i would like to get better to be honest! We used to have a work team i used to play poker with. Put in £10 each and play. First few games i hated it but soon after i got in to it. Then was introduced to pokerstars, and started playing (very small buy ins) have learnt alot tbh, from bluffing, and not folding and be calculative of others hands! Cant wait to play with my work mates face to face when this whole Covid thing is over! I mean i have learnt alot recently. Also really good time pass. :eek:

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's pure adrenaline and also because I want it to be my main source of income.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker both for fun, because I like it, and for training the brain and delaying senile insanity)))

Nochaser

Nochaser

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a sport that you must concentrate 100% and when you learn to play it you enjoy it a lot. The results come on their own after a long time. But I play poker because I like it and it makes me happy.

I love the challenge, the thinking , and making the right moves. Poker is my comfort zone.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy the game. Always made me laugh when I am having bad beats because I know it is normal. I also play poker because I can feel that I can earn a Million Dollars. (This is my dream). No one can stop me reaching them.