Why do you play poker?

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for profit!

Poker gives better odds, payouts and you don't play the house.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Every person has for something interest. Someone has billiards, someone has chess, well, I like poker for his unpredictability, a little mathematics, a little good luck, and most importantly for its availability, if we talk about online poker. I can play where there is an Internet and when I have a desire :)

Angel v rai

Angel v rai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is adrenaline and sports. You need to analyze everything. And I love it. You can make money).

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
because it is a very exciting sport, with many teachings

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Because I am much more passionate than that first time I met him and I could really know what it is about there in 2013, which was when I started playing it and to this day I am much more passionate about it.

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question I can't even answer my self it's so complicated I just love the game

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What other spot in the world can you rock up and test yourself with the best in the world, I relish the fact that I can get 2 outed by a pokerstars 'pro' and then go and study my play and feel confident about next time.

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got to know poker through a friend around 2010. Since then I've been playing casually, hoping to one day find myself and become profitable, which I haven't been able to do so far hehehe. But I have a lot of fun playing. I had stopped playing 6 years ago, and I came back this year with the pandemic, I want to improve my game and at least make extra income with poker, I don't expect great results, but at least something that will allow me to buy gifts for myself same, trade my PC, buy a PS5, pay for my games and books. Things like.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and then hear the lamentation of their woman!

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play for fun. Poker is not my main source of income as there is a good job that I am not going to quit.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because i love this game. Playing everyday and when sometimes i loose a several times in very strange circumstances and i have enough, when i calm down i'm again ready to confront my poker skills and luck with other opponents.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play for the love of the game, the challenge of beating 8 other players at the table, or the many hundred's sometime's thousands of players in the MTTs.
Poker is a social experience, which is needed now more than ever, since the Covid outbreak, and even Cardschat has helped me through these terrible time's because I get to chat with like minded players.
We may not always agree, but isn't that what makes us all human? Some players want to make money from Poker, personally I don't, I made my money through hard work and planning for my retirement, which I am now enjoying, and Poker is just one of the many things, that I do enjoy.
Winning or losing is not that important for me, being part of the game, and taking part is what really drives me, If I lose, it is never that much, and my past results have led me to be able to play without making any deposit's, so basically every game is a free-roll, whether I have paid a buy-in or not.
Poker is a thinking man's game, It helps to keep my brain active, and is an enjoyable, exciting, fun game.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I will)

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
玩撲克最重要的是贏錢,但在這個過程中,我了解到做任何決定都不應該以結果為導向,而應該做出最好的決定。
最重要的是要學會耐心和情緒控制。

R

rac1122

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because this is the only way to excersise my thinking and one of my source of income for i dont have work right now due to present situations.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game gives me pleasure and for me it is the main reason.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play because it gives me so much pleasure but also so much stress hahagaha

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to evolve my mind and earn extra income, who knows in the future I can evolve into a professional, but after all poker is just a game for adults, in my childhood and adolescence I played various types of games, that's it , in advance, thank you for the understanding of the readers, kindly Alfredo.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually its to waste some time in the evenings if im not busy. As for the money 💰 part yea id love to make big but I think its more bout hanging with my friends, theoney is no big deal really. Its about having fun and making memories. Good luck to all.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because there is nothing else to do in this one horse town..LOL pop 10k LOL

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because it's fun, interesting and exciting.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I want to win some money to get out from my country xD!!

K

Kaothi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned poker from a classmate, and so we started to play at school. Later I had always friends who also liked the game, and sometimes we organized little tournaments, which I won several times. During the pandemic, I started to play online and now I´m looking forward to the next completion in "real life".

M

Mercury7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because poker is different and dynamic (usually a turbo, i.e. the speed of the blinds is 5-6 minutes) and consists of many details that need to be taken into account (your position, stack, stages, opponents play, analysis of your play, self-study, etc.).

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker for its unpredictability, excitement and desire to be a winner. After playing a little poker, I found out for myself that sometimes winning in cash games is not as interesting as being the winner in a tournament. Now I play mainly tournaments and try to make my game as effective as possible in order to get into the prize zone.