Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Texas Hold'em is my favorite poker variant because it combines strategy and emotion perfectly. The tension of the community cards and betting rounds keep me guessing, while the ability to read my opponents adds a fascinating touch to the game. It's the ideal mix of luck and skill, making it exciting every time I sit at the table.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Which is your favorite poker variant, and why? If your favorite is not Texas Hold'em, why do you think your chosen variant is better?

View attachment 347679
I played holdem more than others, but this does not mean that I do not enjoy Omaha. In general, for me, I see that holdem and Omaha are in first place and at the top of the pyramid.

T

TheCollision

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I prefer NLH and mostly play single table tournaments on party poker. I throw in an occasional MTT but I don't seem to do very well at them.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing No Limit Texas Hold'em (NLHE), I feel enjoy playing here, maybe I'm used to playing here.

CaptainNicec

CaptainNicec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I've only played in hold Em so for me it's classic.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I love both Omaha hi lo and razz.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, my favorite variant is Texas Hold'em, that's how I discovered this exciting game, when I discovered poker they played this variant it was in the tournaments that were broadcast on “spn+”.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no limit holdem is my favourite and 99% percent tournaments i played

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Texas Hold'em No-Limit is my favorite poker variant, a skilled player stands out due to several abilities that give them an edge over weaker opponents. Firstly, they can read their opponents by analyzing their behavior and bets, enabling them to make more informed decisions. Secondly, they can adjust their strategy based on the situation, leveraging the flexibility of this poker variant. Additionally, a good player excels in managing their bankroll, steering clear of impulsive decisions. With these skills, adaptability, and disciplined play, an experienced player often achieves better results than their less seasoned counterparts.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no limit texas holdem is my favorite poker variant but i also like other poker formats like razz, stud, 2-7 triple draw, etc.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My favorite variant to play tournaments is Texas Holdem... but I also like them and I play a lot. 5 card poker. and the ohama pot limit but to play at cash tables

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like playing mixed games, Omaha Hi-Lo and maybe even PLO. I don't know why, I guess mixed games initially attracted me because it's always changing games, you never get bored or too annoyed if things don't go your way, your mind is always alert and never sleepy or wandering around in a search of something more exciting. Variety of mixed games suits my personality well, because I get bored quickly.

I have no answer to why I like Omaha Hi-Lo aside from the fact, that I always thought it's an easy game. I just really dislike how long these tournaments are because of the straddle. I would probably played it a lot more often, had it not been so long.

All in all, after I play quite a few mixed games/Omaha games, I always feel a relief when I go back to the good old Holdem 🤣 I'm just happy to swim in familiar, comfortable, although maybe a bit boring compared to others, but so very calm and predictable waters 🌊🌊🌊

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha is my fav but I do play NL. If I get the chance I like playing HORSE but there are rarely any
played sadly.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, the variant that I like the most after Holdem is Omaha, I think it has everything I like about poker with the adrenaline of this beautiful sport.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Texas Hold'em is the most common type of poker and is played by many amateurs who very often play just for fun!!! Also in Texas Hold'em there is a much larger selection of tournaments both in terms of limits and time compared to other types of poker, which is very convenient!!!

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NLHE is my favorite because it is my most competent game. But I like HORSE, 8 GAME MIX, AND PLOH/L for a change of pace.

P

PRRP2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is no limit Texas Hold'em.
I've tried others, but Texas Hold'em is more exciting and where I'm still trying to learn a little more.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love playing Omaha Hi/Lo. But there are few options, so you have to play Hold'em.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There will always be a place in my heart for Stud and stud 8, other than 5 card draw it was the game of my child hood.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite variant is NL 2-7 single draw, I think it's the purest form of poker there is. The variance in it is far less games like PLO, O8, NL holdem, etc.

G

Goldenbeardy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
NLHE definitely.

It's the one everyone knows how to play (at a basic level). At least most know how to play, but might not know whether a flush or straight is better!

All the other poker variants and just less well know and it's difficult to gather your friends to try any other variants out.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
My favorite poker variants is Texas Hold'em. I have the most experience playing this game and this is the game where I started learning about poker. This type of poker also offers the most online and live tournaments, including many formats such as turbo, hyper and bounty, which I like and prefer the most. However, there is a downside to this game, because this version has the most good and professional players. All other game varieties are niche and this has certain advantages, becouse less experienced players. In the future, I think it is worth developing in niche varieties. I also like playing Omaha H'L. I've recently started liking this game for about a year. I think players make mistakes more often in it. I am also interested in the 6+ variety. I think this variation has a lot of potential because the action happens quickly and players often make mistakes. I will probably change my favorite poker variants in some time and these will be the Omaha H/L and 6+ variants.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Playing the variants championship I realized that 8 horse is the best game
It is very exciting and you learn all the variants

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha can be fun. I do find it very variable, you can win a lot and lose a lot in a very short time, this makes it difficult to keep on top in a tournament that runs long.