R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play No Limit Texas Hold'em. In order to get acquainted with other types of poker, I just don't have enough time at the moment. I can't say that no-limit texas hold'em is the best, because I haven't played other types of poker, but at least it seems to me that no-limit texas hold'em is definitely the most popular :)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Holdem is my favorite mode, I like to play 5-card poker live.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play texan holdem no limit and also omaha, I love both variants.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
NLHE is my preferred variant. I sometimes play Omaha, but it's not my main game!

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hold'em — for reliability. Omaha Hi/Lo — for speed. Badugi for unpredictability and Razz for opportunities)

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha doesnt seem to be too bad for me, but Ive never really caught up with, never learned the rules.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, my favorite type of poker is Texas Hold'em. Why - it's just more comfortable for me to play with two cards in my hand and it's more difficult to collect a combination there.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Texas Hold'em is my favorite game, but it's my favorite
I love this variant so much

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
My favourite poker variant is defintetly NL Texas Holdem because this is the variant i have played most in the past years.
In my opinion when you play a kind of game for years and recognize that is still interesting and exceiting and you will go on playing it for the next years then it is a fantastic game!
I like PL Omaha or 6+ Holdem too but i played these kinds of poker not for so many years like NL Holdem.

Last edited:
P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I really like my Texas Hold'em. This is my favorite type of game

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Omaha can be fun, huge variance, less skill in a way, you have to be quite lucky to keep on top when you have the lead, especially in long tournaments.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker variants are 8-Game and HORSE.
I don't think it's better than Texas Holdem, but both versions include Texas Holdem. :)
I like mixed games, because the good thing about them is that you have to be good at each of the poker types included in them in order to be able to reach the final table of, say, a tournament, because otherwise one mistake in one of the less well played games and you're already eliminated is the end of the hand.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like playing hold'em but also like Ohama hi/lo 21 is not too bad either trying to learn more games like 2/7 and Badugi not very good at them yet.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Omaha pot limit
Because to play it you have to analyze the possible moves that your opponents may have, which in themselves are many more than in holdem and even though it is pot limit you win much more than in holdem.
It is a variant in which there is much more adrenaline and if you are good and have a little luck you can get a lot of benefit from it

Veaner85

Veaner85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
2-7 Triple Draw is my favourite but it is hard to find a game.
Although it is a limit game, you can definitely win or lose bug pots and have swingy sessions.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem, classic MTT or Cash, 6-9 player tables. I don't really like bounty format or variants like table switching after each hand... classic holdem!

N

ngocanhs618a

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
I like NLH and Omaha, I often play at 0.25/0.5$

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 99 percent of hold'em, I also like Chinese poker, but there aren't many rooms where you can play, but sometimes it's interesting to play solitaire

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, if we're talking about poker variants, Texas Hold'em is like the Beyoncé of the poker world - it's got style, popularity, and a whole lot of sass. But let's not forget about the other variants, they're like the hidden gems waiting to be discovered. So while Texas Hold'em may have stolen the spotlight, sometimes it's more fun to dance to a different poker tune

Mr_Cloud

Mr_Cloud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Omaha is amazing and a lot of fun, can be very hi risk if on a table with players that want to push the chips hard.

So many ways to win and loose but once you get the knowledge of the game down, it is really fun and for me is on pa with texas hold em

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Classic Omaha! This is my favorite poker variant. When I play Omaha, I am completely immersed in my thoughts. It's like reading a very interesting book. I would compare Omaha like this. Yes, in second place is Texas Hold'em. But I would compare it to an interesting TV series, which ends unexpectedly at the most interesting place, when my opponent beats me on the river. :ROFLMAO:
And to answer the question of why Omaha is better, to me a good interesting book will always be better than a TV series. ;)

Last edited:
Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Texas Hold'em is my favorite option and I also think that it is the best because it is really the most popular and has a huge selection of tournaments. Perhaps in other types of poker, the competition is not so fierce, but this factor is leveled by the small range of available tournaments.