Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Yêu thích của tôi phải là bộ bài ngắn. Hãy luôn hành động và nếu bạn có xu hướng tự hủy hoại bản thân thì điều đó thật hoàn hảo!! Tại sao một cái gì đó nghiêng như vậy lại phải vui đến thế?!!
I agree with you on this

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree with you on this
Unfortunately, I cannot accept your request, as the quoted message is not in England. So I don't know what you are agreeing with. I suggest you use the translator. Or maybe easier to write your own response to the question in English.

Pleasse try again.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about three years and in that time I have only played Texas Hold'em. I've tried different tournament formats, limit, no-limit, cash games and spin and go tournaments, but my favorites so far are regular classic MTT tournaments. I haven't played other types of poker because, to be honest, I always don't have enough time for that.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Allthough I like NLHE a lot, my favourite poker variant is probably the toughest poker variant of all, which is Pot-Limit Omaha 8-or-Better.

I find it a more technical game than NLHE and also way more painful than Holden when you don't run good.

It also requires a lot of patience and discipline to play the correct starting hands and only when you've gained plenty of experience to widen up your range.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play Hold'em and somehow wasn't very interested in other types of games. I play Hold'em because it is the most popular type of poker, and therefore, in my opinion, the most promising considering the large selection of tournaments that are held, especially considering the mega popular Saturday and Sunday online tournaments.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Razz, it brings back good memories as it was my first ever tournament won. Don't see to many razz games these days.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My favorite poker variant is and remains Texas Hold'em!

On the one hand, this is because this was the variant with which I had my first gaming experiences. On the other hand, I lacked the incentive to gain new experience with another variant, since at that time hardly any variant was as popular as Texas Hold'em and my circle of friends, who were the main ones who played, had no interest in other variants.

This deepened my understanding of the game and is certainly the reason why I learned to love this variant and prefer it to other variants.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I actually don't know many variants. I only play No Limit Texas Holdem, PLO and PLO-Hi/Lo. I like Texas Holdem because it is more predictable. So I play this most of the time. But the unpredictability of PLO, especially PLO HI/Lo, is a lot of fun. So I've been playing a lot too.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have always played Texas Hold'em. i find other variant to complicated LOL

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favourite variant is Hold'em <3 I have not dabbled too deeply in the other variants. It is my first love of poker and will probably always stay that way but I really do appreciate bugadi. That is a lot of fun to switch it up now and again.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing card games literally since I was a kid. I started playing cards before I went to school :)
But as for poker, I only started playing 4-5 years ago, and I only know how to play one type, it's no-limit Texas Hold'em. This one type of poker turned out to be more than enough for me, there is simply not enough time for other games.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha n/l hi low is my favorite game but hard to find low limit games so play holdem n/l games.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favourite poker variant is for me personally Texas Hold Em, and to be totally honest, thats because I dont know how to play any other poker variants.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Omaha Hi Lo is my favorite poker variant. I have had the most success with it. As it is not a straight forward game I enjoy the complexity of the game post flop.

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
5 cards Omaha is weird. Everyone seems to think that they have a good hand et the pot grows up so fast. I prefer Hold'em

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Played different variants in Cardschat Competitions, and tried also Omaha variants more often, for me Texas Holdem NL keeps my favorite one.
A good mixture of maths and luck for a longer exciting experience for many years now.

S

Shuem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
Which is your favorite poker variant, and why? If your favorite is not Texas Hold'em, why do you think your chosen variant is better?

View attachment 347679
I like texas Hold'em but not more than PLO 4 because it simply is more fun to me. I think it's better because it really puts you in situations where you have to fold even the really strong hands, the mental game is tough in Omaha.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favorite poker variant has to be the one that I can find games easier both live and online- so it's NL Hold'em...

At some point a few years ago, I've thought that mixed games would be the future and I've learned the rules and played some other poker variants(mostly Omaha, 5 card draw, 7 card stud), but at least on the sites and in my local area that I've played/ I'm playing - most people seem content to play only No-Limit Hold'em, so I've decided to get better at one game than to be a constant losing player at all variants...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Although I enjoy playing Omaha from time to time, Texas Holdem is and will forever remain my favorite poker variant. I grew up with it, I watched all the TV shows of HighStakes Poker and I fell irreparably in love with this game. It's like a football fan's love for his favorite team. It's for life, it never changes... Religion, nationality, husband/wife and even gender can be changed, but favorite team and LOVE for Texas Holdem, in my case, will never change. 😇🥰😋

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play mainly Hold'em, but I used to play Omaha as well. Both of these types of poker are interesting and worthy of attention, but I prefer Texas Hold'em, because in my opinion it is more promising in the context of the range of tournaments in the lobby of poker sites.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clasically, No Limit Texas Holdem and in the pokerstars my favourite game is Spin$Go - it's fast source of money.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Texas Hold'em will always come first for me. This is a classic type of poker, in which in order to beat a strong opponent, you need to be very experienced and have a very good feel for the game. Two cards in hand is much harder to play than, for example, 5 cards in five-card Omaha. I also like 4 and 5 card Omaha. This is a very dynamic game and to some extent more interesting than Hold'em, especially if you take 5-card pot limit Omaha. Its interest lies in the fact that much more combinations can be controlled simultaneously with 5 cards in hand, unlike Hold'em.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really preferTexas holdem. I've tried playing others like Omaha, but Texas works better for me. I believe that with two cards in your hand and having to use 3 from the table, the game is more balanced and reduces the chances of sequences, full houses or flushes appearing all the time. This make the Texas holdem more funny and difficult at the same time.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Pot Limit Omaha H/L is my favorite variant and I prefer it to Texas Holdem. I like its complexity and the wide ranges of possible hands, plus the fact that you can take half the pot with the best qualifying low.

BTW, I wouldn't say is better than holdem, I just happen to like it better than holdem.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play courchevel poker for half an year. There's a lot of maths in it, and know most of the player.