gloemcesar

gloemcesar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CL
Chips
No limit texas holdem it's my favorite game and its becouse its the game i play all the time, it's much simpler, easy to understand for me and to be honest i'm not familiar with all the other variantes, i play some of them but with the simplest strategy, fold, fold and nuts 😝 . I believe that thinking in "a better variant" can be subjetive... but for a variant that i like and enjoy playing would be Omaha and pot limit Omaha its the most Texas holdem like (or viceversa).

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I am a gambling person, so I like all poker options.
poker has all the options very well thought out in the world order. That's why I can't give up all kinds of games.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My two favorite poker variants are Omaha and No Limit Holden, I like it a lot, I hope to always have that adrenaline.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to think stud hi-lo was my best game but considering recent results. I was also very good at pot limit razz but that was only ever played on Ladbrokes, briefly, and now there is none anywhere.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Texas Holden, but what I like the most is Omaha and 5 card stud. For me, these 2 are my best modalities and if I could just play them I would!

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite is Texas Hold em, myself, like majority of the people start playing Poker with Texas Hold em, and I just fall in love with this game, but is a toxic relationship Lol. I also tried Pot Limit Omaha PLO, but I found that a little more crazy, so many outs for every player, but I believe I may play more of that in the future, but way less more than Texas.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned badugi a few years ago and really liked it . Limit games sometimes are a bit more social..... not quite the intense pressure of no limit holdem. Also pot limit omaha hi low is interseting !

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Texas Holdem.
I've tries a couple other variants, they failed to give me the same vibe

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favourite variant is any Omaha, it's very hard to define which one, I like them all including PLO, NL, Hi/Lo, 4,5,6-cards
To play daily I'd prefer NL Holdem and any sort of Omaha.
Occasionally I prefer Badugi, Razz, 2-7 Triple Draw and Chinese poker.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I used to really like 8-game tournaments.
I was pretty good at it.
Razz and Stud were especially favourites.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Texas Hold'em was my first love when I started to play poker (as most it was to most part of poker players), so it's my favorite variant.

But I tried to learn the rules of Omaha and it's very funny to play, but, unfortunately, I play this variant (pot limit) like a donkey. Anyway, I'll try to improve my skills in this poker variant soon.

And I think my favorite variant is better, because it's the most played, this means that you will have more players to fight against, that you will have more rooms to choose and that you will have more medias to use to learn how to improve your own skills in this variant.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Since Texas Holdem is the most popular variation, it is also my favorite variation for making money.
If other variations were popular like Texas Holdem, my favorite variation would be Stud Hi-Lo.
There is much more information available in Stud Hi-Lo than in Texas Hold'em. You can often see all seven of your cards and at least ten or more of your opponents' additional cards. Stud Hi-Lo requires unique strategies such as playing with two-way hands, avoiding chasing only the high hand.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So far I've only learned Texas Hold'em, so I think I might just like this one, lol

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite poker variant is no limit texas holdem. It was the first poker game i learned and the one i played the most.

I tried other variants but omaha for example is just very crazy.

wharris1999

wharris1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
For sure Texas Holdem, but I also love Omaha. I learnt how to play Omaha at a young age as well so it's just never died out for me at this point. I really wanna get involved with some other variants but haven't dug myself in deep yet.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is 5 card stud texas hold em is fine but 5 card stud is a more interesting game to me

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite one is texas hold'em but i play PLO sometimes and i find it very interesting

R

Riverboatbrush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I prefer HORSE to 8 game, but enjoy them both equally