pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like to be able to understand what the other person will do and that the one who has the best cards does not always win, but the one who knows how to play them.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I want to win but why do I have so many losses in the poker game if I play well I should win 1 out of 10 times but I have 1 time out of 1000

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
The unpredictability, it could be any day when you win a tourney, even from the most unlikely situation.
No two parties are the same, and you can win a little money at any time, even for nothing.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
There are many things about poker that I love that make this game unique and thoughtful. First of all, I appreciate the strategic nature of poker, which requires not only card skills, but also analysis of the situation, making decisions based on probabilities and psychological factors. It gives me the feeling of an intellectual challenge that always stimulates me.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like the skill aspect involved in it an the great rush or happiness u get when a good move/play comes off. And when you play everybody like a fiddle especially resulting in wins or cash finishes!

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I like most about tournaments is getting to final tables, having good average with that.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I like most about poker is that it's a strategy game and the one with the most money doesn't always win. If you know how to play, you can achieve great sporting and economic achievements.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a mind game, a competition for first place, I like that spirit of struggle

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, it's the possibility of making money from a hobby that I really enjoy.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Poker is my favorite hobby. I enjoy the competition and the excitement.
And of course win and win money.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like outwit my opponents.and I lke to win,thinking to the next step,and I like simply the no limit texas holdem's logic.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Playing poker is pure fun, you play against people from all over the world of all skill levels. Treating the game as a hobby, I have good entertainment and can cut myself off from everyday life.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Victories and adrenaline. It pushes me further.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
winning a nice hand or placing high in a game

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I love everything about poker.....it certainly gives you a variety of emotions in the same hand... since you can start by winning a hand.... then on the flop it can turn around....the TURN returns it to you.... in short, each card on the table can change everything... hence your ability to determine the future of a hand through your bets

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i only play NH and i love this game because while i'm playing i don't think about any other problem i might have
also when you fell invincible the feeling is too great

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
well, for me, poker is about winning money, I don't know what kind of friendship this is about :)

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker has the ability to increase or decrease my ego 😅
It feels so good when due to the strategy you have a good result, or when you win a hand after you've done a good read. I think that that's what traps me more.

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best part of the game is winning prizes

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, you have to constantly think about what to do with your cards, whether your opponent is bluffing, make decisions, sometimes very difficult, trust your inner feeling, probably first of all like it.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
what I like most about poker is that it is always interesting, exciting, unexpected experiences and emotions. Good luck to all poker fans, a new week has arrived and new victories await us

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.

Of course: the unpredictability.

I made a post a few days ago and I commented something like this.

Link of the post:

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like poker because it's the thrill of seeing someone go all in, and so do I and i win :D