What do you like most about Poker?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite part is that you can always learn more.

You can always improve your game and your results reflect your effort.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I like most is the emotions that the game offers, and winning a lot of money, this is the most important factor.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, the emotions that poker gives)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
poker is unpredictable and interesting, that's why I'm so excited about it

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.
I agree with all this, but I think that the main thing that everyone likes in poker is the opportunity to get easy money.:)

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like the competition, of winning, in addition to being able to earn money doing this

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to compete with other players and beat them

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a thinking person's game. Like chess but way more entertaining. Chess doesn't get adrenaline going like poker does though. And there is the expectation and excitement of winning a prize or money. This game can give you all the rainbow of emotions. The closest I come to that is Football (in the American or Canadian sense). Sorry the rest of the world, soccer is soooo boring! LOL!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.
What I like most about poker is withdrawing my money. It is very exciting and pleasant, especially when this money is already on my bank card :)

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm just having fun with players from different countries. And even though we speak different languages, we all speak the same language, the language of poker. It's interesting to see how big pots are played out and how fortune moves from one player to another.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The certainty and uncertainty that we can go far and make history, thus earning money and recognition, even if it's just mine! In short, there's no explanation 😜

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are two things I love about poker - the intensity of passions and constant dynamics. Yes, you play the same cards by the same rules, day after day, but no two tournaments are the same - isn't that great?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What I like most about poker is the prize money of tournaments. The feeling when you win money by your mind is better than alcohol and other illegal things. In other words the feeling of self excellence is the best dopamine you can have. :cool::sneaky:

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
being able to win, that's the best thing about poker

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Мне больше нравятся эмоции в покере, когда ты выигрываешь

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like the excitement in this game the most))))

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The adrenaline of the moment when you are in a big tournament and you really want to win and you reach the bubble and then the first places, I think there is no more emotion than that in the game, I love Poker win or lose, the Emotions have to be experienced.

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Tension before prizes. The final table. And victory

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

gambling, is a good way to test nerves :D

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is very varied and interesting. That's why it's attractive.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The fun of it, love to play card games.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like when i go all-in only soo i can see the percentages going to 100% for me

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
The thrill of winning a hand is an adrenaline rush like a few others, especially winning the last hand of a looong tournament

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I like most is winning, after all we are talking about a game and the objective is to win, be it a hand or a tournament.
In the case of a tournament, a good placement reaching the final table is already satisfactory.