What do you like most about Poker?

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.
I love the challenge, I am not always up to it. Live poker is awesome trying to read players or just plain guess. I wish I was better at it.

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I like the competitiveness that playing poker generates, the different strategies that one considers when playing as well as sometimes the slightly funny hands with which they can beat us

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Money Baby, it makes the world go round. Get your money for nothing......

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.
For me it is the challenge to beat other players in a Tournament, (nothing personal) It gives me a great feeling of achievement if I can get past the money bubble in a Game, Finish on the Final Table and then try and win it outright!
Each milestone in a game gives me more and more satisfaction, and it does not matter if I am playing for a few Cents in a Freeroll or a few Dollars in a buy-in game, Playing and finishing in the money is the main reward, Regardless of how much I am winning.
I could play in a game substituting Peanuts for chips, I would love to win all the nuts! but cannot eat them, and would finish up giving them all away at the end of the game. :)

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I love about poker is that it combines different aspects of life that interest me, such as mathematics, sports and luck.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think humans play any games (or sports) because they're dependant on victories and on the chemicals the body releases for the brain to enjoy itself :)

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What I like most is the fact that Poker works hard on emotional control. Every time I play I get under great pressure and end up having to work on my emotions well.

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
And bulling people with big egos and little stacks.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I dont like a poker I like the money

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the hope that comes from the possibility of getting money in a 'game', a very

very entertaining game. . mind game, strategy game.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The excitement from winning hands and losing hands.
Losing can be a buzz too. Screaming at your device 'HOW'.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The thing I love most about poker is the feeling of winning a large sum of money. For example, sitting for 13 hours playing a tournament and then you're in first place. It's an indescribable feeling, at that moment I feel energized and euphoric even though I'm tired from a long session.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing with people from all around the globe, the competitive aspect, the math, the psychology, the adrenaline, best game ever