seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, what I like most about playing poker is the great variation it has, the part of deception, intuition at certain times, and the possibility of being able to compete against people from all over the world and, in a few cases, create a friendship.
I like my victories the most. Such moments for me are the greatest joy and motivation to continue the game and become more experienced and better.

L

Lemonade76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well ... The most I like about poker is that "NEVER EASY TO WIN " and the game are " UNBEATABLE " . 👍🏾✌🏾💪🏾😎🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, seiya1989! My Congratulations! Because I fully agree with You! Me practically nothing to add by this! If only to wish Good Luck!

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game allows me to get away from my daily routine. I play for fun and enjoy playing. In addition, the opportunity to have fun and win some money at the same time, in my opinion, this is just a great pastime :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like poker that you can play from all over the world with each country as well as communicate with them while playing big finances and winning money the very atmosphere of the game is that you need to think bluffing use your intuition, thinking correctly and most importantly, you need patience and courage

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Why I love ❤️ poker is because you have a luck factor Which levels the playing field. I love strategy games like chess for example . If chess had a luck 🍀 factor I could beat magus Carlson but the level I am on it’s almost impossible to beat a high rank player. I hope you understand. Great question 🙋‍♀️ thank you 🙏 for your question.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola, seiya1989! ¡Mis felicidades! ¡Porque estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo! ¡Yo prácticamente nada que añadir por esto! ¡Aunque solo sea para desear buena suerte!
Thank you I wish you also good luck at the tables and in life greetings bro

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
La razón por la que me encanta ❤️ el poker es porque tienes un factor suerte que nivela el campo de juego. Me encantan los juegos de estrategia como el ajedrez, por ejemplo. Si el ajedrez tuviera un factor suerte, podría vencer al mago Carlson, pero el nivel en el que estoy es casi imposible vencer a un 🍀 jugador de alto rango. Espero que lo entiendas. Gran pregunta gracias 🙏 por su pregunta. 🙋 ♀️
If I understand you friend I also play chess from time to time although I am a novice with no level in that, unfortunately there is no luck in chess hahaha greetings

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What I like about poker is the feeling of challenge, the pressure to win and the desire to be better than the others.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What I love about the game of poker is the opportunity to play against various people and player type. Poker is a much more complex game than people realize and add in the different type of players keep the game from ever being boring.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Online is my isolation from the world, live is a set of inspiration

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
/The challenge of making the best hand possible, and winning money.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I like how statistic plays a crucial role on poker, since odds are absolute and there will always be a moment to take advantage of a "lucky streak", you just need to figure out when it happens to make the bigges possible income. Right now I'm on a streak on tourneys, 4 of 5 ITM, but I know that's the odds playing their role.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I like the most is the thrill of competing with people from all over the world!🌍

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What I like most about poker is the way of thinking about the game, the multivariables that can occur during a hand and the possible ways to face each one of them.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What I like most is winning money. Although I play poker for fun, the opportunity to win money is the main motivation for me. In addition, the game always brings me joy and satisfaction and this is also an additional motivation for me :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the wheel of emotions that are lived daily and in a matter of seconds, I adore the satisfaction that comes from earning money and seeing the good results, I like to see how discipline and patience in the game help me in my life