Which Makes You Angrier?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am definitely more angry with point 2. There is nothing worse than realizing that you have lost because of your own stupidity.

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when slowplay and / or when the connection is broken

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

good day :hello::icon_sunnIt makes me angry to realize that I am angry, so much better I am glad of my happiness! :D

Being happy joyful is super profitable, dedicate to what you are passionate about :ah4:

:kc4::qc4: Kings of Nature

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to get while playing poker but, number 2 is more upsetting because I could have done something about that. For number 1 you just have to say well at least I got it in good and move one.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
What annoys me the most is when I have a super hand and they beat me with a bank, when they pay with fact hands

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
i definitely worry broken internet connection

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players play with bad cards. And they win. This is no longer poker but roulette

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to get angry at both #1 and #2, but def more angry at #1.

What made me the most angry of all, however, was Black Friday here in the USA, April 15 2011 when our own goverment pulled the plug on the major poker sites and banned us from using them anymore.

Fast forward to 2017 or so, when I suddenly became aware that poker stars was once again allowing Americans onto their site. The rules stated, however, that we could only use the play chip side of the site, we were still banned from real money play (and still are, to this very day - Land of the Free, you say? I laugh.)

Excitedly, I signed back into Stars for the first time in what seemed like forever. Stars being Stars (by far the best poker site ever and its not even close), my account was not only still there, but so were the 11 million play chips I had accumulated before we were locked out.

Well, over these past 4 years or so, I've run those 11m play chips up to well over 30 billion. :) But I'm not posting here to brag. I'm gonna make a point. Back to the anger and emotional outbursts... what four years of grinding the play chips has taught me is that there is no reason to get angry, not ever, not over anything in this game!!! Because the play chips have no value, I slowly but surely learned how to control my outbursts over the bad beats and coolers, and also how to not make so many dumb mistakes that bother me and get me upset. Why would I punch a wall and break my hand over something that is meaningless? That's dumb and stupid behavior, right? So, little by little, I got control over those useless emotions, and today, I am a much different poker play. I don't know if I'm a better CARD player, probably a little bit just due to volume of play... but I know for a 100% fact that I'm a better person for the experience on Stars, and I know it has a huge impact on my overall poker game.

If you stay within your bankroll limits (which is a whole other subject but just as important as this one is), and if you have control of your emotions, I think you can go as far in this game, in terms of financial success, as your work ethic will allow. Best wishes and good luck at the tables, keep that smile on your face, remember its just a game - don't sweat the small stuff, and its ALL small stuff. :)

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what can make us nervous or make us aggressive in the game .. only when with good and winning cards we lose completely unexpectedly .. but this is the :captain:mystery of poker ... otherwise this game would be called chess

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When time bank running out in the tourney, makes me so pissed off -.-, poker sites should have feature to fill it up

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That losing card on the river! Specially those comming from 3 outs or even less. Makes me wonder if there is a god and the reason why he hates me...

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1 GD FN INFURIATES ME TO NO GD END. You work the hand, make the call and the RNG decides, hey you were suppose to lose the hand anyway. THis one make me quit poker, This one makes computers in jeopardy, this one has me cutting promos in the mirror.

ALSO #1 follows to to other games and usually finally ends up to ..... #2

but #2 I can always justify to myself as making a play, I mean if I knwo Im playing bad I just quit for the day, and usually it cause of #1 that I end up just jamming any BS with the reason, well do it for me know RNG!!!!!

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure why you are saying that your computer will be in jeopardy for RNG deciding who won that hand, but I get annoyed when I am not getting the right amount of money on winnings! Every time I talk to live chat, it is escalated, and they never pay it back!

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing a bluff that was known in advance would not work frustrates me a lot and I even stop playing for several hours

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not angry but my opponent was. Made a semi hero call It was weird betting pattern that made me call with bottom pair My opponentysay it was a “bad call”. I say it was a “good call”.

girts87

girts87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many situations makes me angry .. stupid plays . losing multiple times all ins with better hand . onece my internet crushed during the game 1vs1 .. losing money bcz plying dumb.
poker , sometimes, makes me rlly rlly pissed ! but im trin to calm fast, relax, and continue my poker journey later . and overall, im not losing anyways.
i was losing $ in sports betting.. not doing it anymore.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually what it makes me mad the most is when I bluff the 2 first streets, give up on the river, and see the villain winning with a high card.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. For example, I have 66. I am first to bet and am in the ug position. I 2x bet, the MPAA praises, the co praises, I fold. The ah player in my wins with hi card, ace.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Angry isn't the right term, but the first situation would get me to tilt much easier.
When I play bad i got noone else to blame then me. I can do it better next time.
Bad play should be punished. You deserve it when you play bad.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a tight aggressive player 3x and a loose player donk 3 bet and I have pocket 10's or JJ's so I'd have to fold to avoid putting myself in an uncomfortable position because I know that the tight player is going to push leading to a 3 way all in preflop. Then I flop my set and see that the loose player has a weaker pocket pair and the tight player has AA or KK which would have ultimately ended with me winning the hand.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I´d say when I´m having a bad internet connection during my sessions but, nowadays, is that Aurora engine.I can´t stand it.!

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#2 is disappointing and frustrating but #1 definitely makes me angrier

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What annoys me the most are those so-called weekend players who pay for any card and after both do it with those cards for nothing.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I certainly accept my own mistakes more easily than bad beats ...

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate three thing in poker battles:
1) When I see 3-bet or 4-bet all-in pre flop in late position with Ax or pocket pair more than 20bb.
2) When we split pot Ax all-in preflop and both have A and high and low card on kicker.
3) When low pocket pair (77s - 22s) wins pot and opponent doesn't connect to board.
Rrrrrrr!