Which Makes You Angrier?

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what makes me angry

there are many things that could happen during gameplay that can make me angry. the first reason always is bad beat especially the one that comes on the river and its brutal, the other thing is bad beats in a row may be playing on 2 tables simultaneously and you dealt good card at the same time and you lose them both, another thing on live poker when a talkative poker player win and insult you with his words that he wants to tell you he is better than you but in reality, he is not:mad:

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Point 2 hands down.
It is something I can control so I will be more angry.
Point 1 actually does not upset me. It is the way of the cards, sometimes you hit, sometimes you do not. There is an extra sting to that when the odds are in your favour. I say let them go.
Anger is going to throw your mental game and I think we should always play in our best mind set to thoroughly enjoy playing.
I always count a lose as a learning experience <3 every single time I have fine tuned my game a bit more <3

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Bad beat, cooler, river, in that order.
Regards.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't be angry my friends....it does you absolutely no good, rather quite the opposite. Anger tips your mental state out of balance and that's just when you tilt off everything you have. Not good!!!

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loosing with bigger pockets to the smallest ones

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People that go all in with J6 and hit a flush or a full house on the river. Smells funny.

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Angry.

It makes me angry to lose the connection with the internet. Especially when I have already accumulated a large stack of chips.:mad::mad::cool:

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what makes me more angry? I think that the lack of education that do not respect the players especially when they are losing it has to stop poker deserves respect as well as everyone who plays it.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When a skinny ace beats my kings down the river;
Nr 2 and other things else.
It sucks but I never get angry.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Waiting for a good hand, and losing to fishes who see with weak hands, irritates me too much :mad:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't be angry my friends....it does you absolutely no good, rather quite the opposite. Anger tips your mental state out of balance and that's just when you tilt off everything you have. Not good!!!
That's right, sir!:beer:

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#1, definitely. If I make a bad play, I can at least learn from that. If I lose out of sheer dumb luck, well, I already know that sheer dumb luck is a thing. There's no value to be had from a loss like that.

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are pretty maddening.

I can justify number 1 by chalking it up to variance.
I got my money in with the best of it even if it never really feels like the percentages hold.

Punting chips is something I will go over and over in my mind and kick myself for being so dumb.
I try to take 2 deep breaths before I call any allin bet to try to make sure I want to do it.

Sometimes I'm in before the first inhale.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It bothers me a lot when playing well I lose against 1 or 2 outs that my opponent has and the caryas come out on the turn and river, today they paid me preflop with 10 4 I had AK, he throws the flop KK 4 the opponent goes all in at the entrance and obviously pay, they throw two 4 more, my anger at that moment almost broke the pc hahaha

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I try to somehow restrain my emotions, but still, when the opponent was far behind and I had a winning hand and some insignificant out hits him, it annoys me.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
anger is a bad advisor in poker, you need to try to contain your emotions, be cold-blooded

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't need to be angry you need to play the right game this is poker here you need to be prepared for everything.:icon_joke

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes me angry during gameplay is not hitting any cards even though I have playable hands, also just running cold and always losing with premium hands, but hey it's poker, we just need to know when to quit for the day.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me angry that I sometimes get angry during a game))) Tell me how you keep calm during the game.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its the first one. Thats how I usually get kicked out of a tourny where I thought I could do well.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I go to olyn with the nuts, everyone folds, and when opponents do that, they give them chips ...
this is infuriating!

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When my freedom is restricted and when someone tries to control my life or thinking, that makes me angry.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely number 2, about first one, it just happens and you need to get use to it...but you can prevent number 2 :)