Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hate things in poker battles:
1) When I see 3-bet or 4-bet all-in pre flop in late position with Ax or pocket pair more than 20bb.
2) When we split pot Ax all-in preflop and both have A and high and low card on kicker.

Next time you'd avoid using chat then lol

S

Slevcenko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i get baited ... And when i play too fast and make mistakes ! I certainly can't say that i accept in calm bad beats and downswings but it's another kind of anger !

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Risto I've read a lot your post. I saw how you beat A8o vs AQs in VIP freeroll, but when you push A8s you have only 55% against any two cards it works when you play against weak player. If you win that spot it does not mean you are great player, easy push preflop with Ax then play it postflop. Sometimes we make it to maximize EV but I don't like it because it isn't good poker I think, I understand that if I want win MTT I should win a lot of coinflip pots. I hope you don't take offense.
Next time you'd avoid using chat then lol

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Late registration annoys me the most. Especially on AmericasCardrum 6 hours late registration !!! This is some kind of madness. Personally, I am exhausted to such an extent that I am no longer up to poker.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late registration annoys me the most. Especially on AmericasCardrum 6 hours late registration !!! This is some kind of madness. Personally, I am exhausted to such an extent that I am no longer up to poker.

Haha. Very true.

B

Barbin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly bad beats, specially:

Same pairs loosing to flush (e.g., AA vs AA and villain wins with a flush)

Pair vs Paircard + lower card (e.g., QQ vs Q9 and villain wins with a set or straight)

Spliting the best hand because of the board 5 cards

:confused:

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To protect the purity of soul and body, I fear evil and impure desires!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. making a great play and a great move and get sucked out by a 1-4 outer for example . like lets say you make a great play and put opponent all in on the flop and he has 1-4 outs and hits it on the turn or river

or

2. playing bad and making a bad decision . opponent making you look dumb lol . overplaying your hand , bluffing off your money even though he/she has it , etc

me personally I actually get more angry with nr.2 ...when I play bad and feel sometimes worse if I lost more money with case 1. (playing great but getting sucked out) even

my ego gets very hurt whenever I make a bad play

To be fair, you can make the best play and still lose. It helps to use a solver to determine if you actually made an incorrect play versus just assuming it was incorrect because of the result.

Personally I get most upset when I don't do something I know I should have and it leads to me losing a hand. For instance not raising limps when entering a pot, trying to trap passive opponents, not leading a flop when I have a range advantage, etc...

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thread : What angers you the most?

What annoys me the most in these games is obviously the Bad beats. And believe me I ate a lot.:D

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing a hand for a mathematically weaker one.
hands I lost today
Sunday storm- allin turn AJvsKK- AJKAK
300 freeroll- AQ vs 33 allin PF
big 2.2 -AA vs 22 AK522 Allin again at turn
hot 2.2 -98s vs AK 889AA lost half stack

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Problems with my internet :( sometimes happens!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Let the light go, the electicity in the middle of the tournament.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making a good play or the right play and getting sucked out on makes me much angrier than if I make a bad play myself. Because I feel that I deserved to lose for making such a bad play and therefore I don't feel anger over it and am just able to move on and learn from my mistake.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PC updates. Windows update today took 2.5 hours!

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I fail the "win situations" one after the other...

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes me angrier is when you make a good play, you make the right read and the right play and get beat by a worse hand through sheer bad luck!

BUT ........I find it much harder to get over when I make a mistake, then I go over and over it and can't get to sleep.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i can be very angry when i look at the hand 4 5 times in a row with the river and then unfortunately it changes my style of play and i dare not give it even if I have to

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People plays anger and anger or people makes bluffs

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I advance in the tournament and there are good cards and I lose with a player who pays bad cards and I lose like 10/4 cards

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to say scenario 2, but honestly, I get more angry in situations like scenario 1

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I get angry it is usually due to external factors that influence my game, over time I have learned to control anger and now rather laugh, they recommend you practice that, it is the best