Which Makes You Angrier?

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. making a great play and a great move and get sucked out by a 1-4 outer for example . like lets say you make a great play and put opponent all in on the flop and he has 1-4 outs and hits it on the turn or river

or

2. playing bad and making a bad decision . opponent making you look dumb lol . overplaying your hand , bluffing off your money even though he/she has it , etc

me personally I actually get more angry with nr.2 ...when I play bad and feel sometimes worse if I lost more money with case 1. (playing great but getting sucked out) even

my ego gets very hurt whenever I make a bad play
Hey, it happens to the best of players. As for me, I don't get angry. I just take a break.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
ocen zlitt 1 situation you win and vote vote and you played this eye offensive:)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I don't play well and make a mistake.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I would have to say number 2, my own bad play! My own play is something I can control, I can't control luck or others bad play even if they get lucky sometimes, I welcome all bad play lol

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only reason to get mad is the time I will need to dedicate to poker to get my money back after a bad beat. A little bored of the game lately.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I become angry if i lose few hands because of my wrong moves or if i understand that i can't play to the final of tournament because of late time.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. making a great play and a great move and get sucked out by a 1-4 outer for example . like lets say you make a great play and put opponent all in on the flop and he has 1-4 outs and hits it on the turn or river

or

2. playing bad and making a bad decision . opponent making you look dumb lol . overplaying your hand , bluffing off your money even though he/she has it , etc

me personally I actually get more angry with nr.2 ...when I play bad and feel sometimes worse if I lost more money with case 1. (playing great but getting sucked out) even

my ego gets very hurt whenever I make a bad play
Yeah I think Number 2 stays with me longer. Although I do get angry at number, it depends on the other players reaction, When cards are revealed if they are distraught and upset, then hit it and apo0lgise then fair enough. Been there my self. If they are happy and saying they only need to hit the 2 outta win and call for it and it comes and they act like they outplayed me and did well I seeth inside. Numpty!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I manage to win, it doesn't bother me at all if I do it with a bad game, but I will correct the mistakes if possible.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With recreational players who pay every hand the probability of winning or losing always 50% 50% with horrible games.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
making bad plays I knew I shouldn't have made makes me angrier than the opposite