How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a very hard question, to which I don't necessarily have a sure answer. But what is to be appreciated at silver tournaments the patience of many of them. Here we are talking strictly about the people from the Cardschat community, and not those who at bronze level find the password on all kinds of dubious sites. Even if some would say that the prizes are small, at silver freeroll tournaments I feel the best. Players don't chat, don't swear, and especially the blind is 10 minutes, so still those with better skill should make it to the top of the tournament at the final tables:D

I fully agree with you, in the bronze level tournaments, unfortunately there are many players who are not members of the CC, it ends up becoming a bingo, unlike the silver and platinum level, which the level is much better.

W

whitty1973

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dinero es dinero

Hace unos días jugué un torneo aquí en Pokerstars, Cardschat a nivel Platinum, e incluso comenté que el nivel de los jugadores en ese torneo era muy bueno en general, siempre encontramos jugadores que juegan un poco Los más sueltos, algunos que igualan con malas manos, pero en mi humilde opinión creo que el nivel es mejor de lo que esperaba, no es que sea un gran jugador, pero siempre he tratado de jugar bien siguiendo las reglas. Me gustaría saber la opinión de amigos, gracias jajaja. :)[/CITA]
NO IMPORTA SI SON MALOS O RECREATIVOS LO IMPORTANTE ES QUE QUIERES AL INGRESAR A ESTE TIPO DE TORNEOS

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mid level at best. Some pretty loose players out there.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We are a mixed group of experience and players for sure. I think everyone is looking to gain more experience and learn during each game. I can't fairly comment on how I would rate the players, but I would say that CardsChat players are generally respectful and show good sportsmanship towards one another. I appreciate that a lot so thank you!

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have never played in CardsChat tournaments so soon will give you a review 😄

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as quality of freeroll tournaments, at the top of the list as far as good players.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm still an apprentice. I'm very far from the level of the guys. hahahaha

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Meh can't tell, very good players won't play the freerolls, and ok players that do play them would play very agro and loose, as it's a freeroll. So from this point of view can't really say. But for fact, there are pros in this community, some semi-pros too, so overall, the level is very disparate, from thos who win at the game at high stakes to the ones that don't bother study the game.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me too i played in few tournaments when i was a platinum member and i agree with what you said that the level at players in cardschat tournaments is very high; onestly i was amaized how good some plays in these tournaments ( im speaking here only about platinum members tournaments).

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I believe most players are very good and tough to play against , especially the last years gameplay is on another level , at least that's how I see it (far more aggressive/loose I would say )

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very decent level, in my opinion.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played only on bronze and silver level. Mostly amateur players. The level of play of people on platinum is interesting.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I can't say anything about the level of Cardschat players yet, since I was at the bronze and silver levels, where the players showed different quality of the game. Recently updated to platinum. I think that in a month of play for myself I will be able to assess the level of play elite players.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today I played at the silver level for the first time. I saw a lot of bluffs from players.:)

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i think that at platinum level players are playing solid TAG poker, they know how to play at beginning part of tournament, medium phase and end of tournament. They skills are much better that average player from micro stakes for real money on gg poker or stars i think.

A

alfieboss1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I will give an absolutely honest answer. Most of the ‘freerolls’ via cardschat I have played in have complete fish of players.

As a poker professional myself, I don’t usually play free rolls much as it would be a waste of my time when I would rather play in a tournament like Sunday Million or something, where you can win some decent money. But if I was for ‘fun and games’ going to sit on a cardschat free roll. 9 times out of 10 I would make the cash. And 4 times out 10 I would make the final table. Most are complete fish that seemed to never have played poker in their lives.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think in any class there are great middle students and bullies who don't study, so I think a large number of our players 90% play great

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would say the players I’ve played against in cardchat free rolls are better than most players I’ve played against, you won’t find many bingo players here lol

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been able to observe that as the years go by the players increase their level of play, in this case the cardschat players are very good, you can see that they study before playing a tournament, and that is very good for future goals of playing at higher levels of this game.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good level of cardschat players in MTTs.
play 2 of $300, one reaches the final table and the other ends up in bubble position.
It is played very quietly.
There is always a player who plays free but in general it is not like that, it is played very well
Hugs:):):)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think there are people here who constantly want to develop in poker, some with a lot of experience in the game, so I personally enjoy playing.