How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)
I evaluate by played with notes and colors according to the player and the stage of the tournament.
more we are talking about freerolls here, so I see players that I have marked as good players based on notes and colors, but when it comes to freerolls I see that they play looser with a wider range and sometimes pushing hard to pull chips with marginal hands or even with bluffs.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's it.
10% level 7
30% level 6
50% level 5
10% level 3

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's hard to evaluate like this...
But we have from great players to 'poker genius'.
So difficult to evaluate overall.

Today friend @HunPokerRoll moved all-in with 43o after a 4-bet of mine with AK for 24bb.
I would like to learn how to have so much courage! haha

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone here is constantly looking to improve their game so the field overall is superior to most other micro stakes tournaments as there are so many recreational players who don't focus so much on long term profit, just on instant fun and challenge.
I feel the same as Raphael, we are always looking for improvements in our game.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many cardschat players are pretty good in my opinion . but some are total novices or just bad . but thats normal

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im in playing mood and i guess most of tem players but much better then donkeys

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mix of small, average and big losers :)))))))))))))))

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I played two 22 dollar buy-in multi-person tourneys relatively recently on pokerstars. The standard in Cardschat freerolls is comfortably higher, I am genuinely very wary of the Freeroll pros on here, you have to be very tricky to get paid with your strong hands. Even if you were 2000 big blinds effective pre flop, in 22 dollar games, they will not ever fold KJ.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think there is a good level among the platinum levels, and in general everyone because if they enter here it is because they want to improve their game

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just like in any game you play it can vary all over the place. I do believe the top tier of CC players are very strong. They may not play for big money outside of cardschat but you cant discount them as not being good. You will also find some players who really like to play but don't seam to care if they improve or not. The think is we all love to play an have fun doing it here.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Generally, there are quite a number of good players on Cardschat, I have come up against them again and again in the free-roll Tournaments and see many familiar Avatars on the Final Tables.
Like myself they play for the pleasure the game gives them, the thrill and Adrenalin rush, the money is just a bonus for playing well.

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't played yet and I can't say what kind of opposition there is. But I'm sure players are the same as in other tournaments