How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think most players from CC are on a good level!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players in our community have access to quality learning materials and can improve their skills much more effectively. Obviously, the players in our community are more skilled and experienced than other players.
Yes, it is, I raised the level of my game by viewing the training materials on this site

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Higher than your average freeroll player for sure. It would be a lie if I said that I don't hope they don't play with real money though. All the respect for keep having fun and good luck!

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's the biggest poker community - and there are very good regular players - I really like the competition that there is in this club.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Pretty good players!! In other free tournaments they do not take as seriously as in cardschat

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are a lil different in their freerolls because its less people and its more of a quality game because its tough to get in, so players are less all in with crappy cards like other freerolls. They are the kind that all in means I got yr a$$, and bluffing is a lil less certain usually. Good luck 🍺.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure if we are the biggest poker community but there is a high level of very good poker players here and most games will give you fits trying to win one.But they are a lot of fun to play the games and the members!So if i was going to give it a rating between 1-10 all give it an 8 :D

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
excillent bunch of players and aggressive too , i m ok with:D

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is absolutely 100 percent a lot of very good players, and ive been finding it tough to win lately. Gl to all!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I'm really glad everyone here agrees with me : CC freerolls have nothing to do with any freerolls you can find elsewhere.
In fact, I always feel like if I'm playing in a buy-in MTT and with just a few exceptions, CC players take these games very seriously, especially at the platinum level...

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been at CC since 2015, I've learned a lot from everyone here, whether it's freerolls and league games....thanks to CardsChat and everyone helps to build and maintain the biggest and best poker forum

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall, cc players are TAG with a few loose players. It's gotten way more competitive through the years.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I think every one try their best , no matter what rules says. Some time you play by your own judgement and feeling and not rules. Rules in poker are irelavant in my opinion.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, the players' level is good after I started to be part of the cardschat community my game has improved a lot and every day it evolves more

"No one is always a winner, and anyone who says they are is either a liar or has never played poker" - Amarillo Slim

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think that the level of players here is average, there are no very weak players, everyone plays carefully, basically they are waiting for a strong map, there is no easy walk in these tournaments.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Need more opinions.

For sure we are not the the indicated ones for talk about a good level or bad level. Since it seems like everybody are here just learning and practicing with freerrolls. I think that answer need to be responded by a true professional. I belive here in the forum we have some Poker Pro Players. But they seems that aren't too involved posting.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
everyone here at card chat are in the learning process, with the exception of the admin players who have years of experience, but it is definitely a way to improve your game, and come up with strategies to win. I have won many tourneys that card chat host, and its because of what ive learnt. i have also uncovered my weakness, and its my mood, based on how i feel at the time, will decide if i play well or bad, currently working on that

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't notice much difference in the level of play in CardsChat freerolls and $1-$5 tournaments.

M

mmmmma

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe we're all good players in our own ways. But it is interesting to see how each and one of us function when challenged haha

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good afternoon, I think the level here is excellent, there are very good players. From the first day that I joined this incredible group I realized it, cardschat is huge and it shows and gives that impression to the outside.:)

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ma' Friends

It's a very hard question, to which I don't necessarily have a sure answer. But what is to be appreciated at silver tournaments the patience of many of them. Here we are talking strictly about the people from the Cardschat community, and not those who at bronze level find the password on all kinds of dubious sites. Even if some would say that the prizes are small, at silver freeroll tournaments I feel the best. Players don't chat, don't swear, and especially the blind is 10 minutes, so still those with better skill should make it to the top of the tournament at the final tables:D