How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing freerolls, I color players according to their game and their range of cards. Some people play for fun, others take the tournament more seriously. There are a lot of good players, I would say they are no different from tournaments for money.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe some regs on platinum no more

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
CC poker players play at a good level, there are of course exceptions, but this is exclusive.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In many tournaments I like good players but in most cases the level is good.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that the majority of players in our community play at an average or above average level. This shows that the members of our community are more experienced and skillful players.

M

majaverick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)
There are players of all types here, but I believe that the majority who actually follow a serious forum like this one want to play well and, in this way, raise the level of the site.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think most of the players have good skills and knowledge. Sometimes you see some ones making mistakes, but they are a exception. And there are players in Cardschat who I consider high level, I'm always learning something with then.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion in Cardschat are really good players. I play the freerolls and I can see a good level. I really like play here 😄

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Most are recreational players, however I think the Pareto principle applies, especially in the Platinum Club, that is, 20% of players have a high level of play (I include myself because I usually play final tables in freerolls).

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)
you mentioned that you play by the rule, I believe you meant that you play as if you had a formula...
Understand, it doesn't exist.

If you use a formula to play it becomes predictable, so it will NEVER be profitable.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you mentioned that you play by the rule, I believe you meant that you play as if you had a formula...
Understand, it doesn't exist.

If you use a formula to play it becomes predictable, so it will NEVER be profitable.
Yeah, I think you're right, I'm going to have to play like a poker genius, and go all-in with a pair of 22s, after a reise and a c-bet, and of course win the hand and think I played it right, I think which is the formula.

888Poker, Hold'em No Limit - 500/1,000 (100 ante) - 6 players
Replay this hand on CardsChat

UTG: 15,892 (16 bb)
MP (Hero): 17,710 (18 bb)
CO: 12,496 (12 bb)
BU: 23,876 (24 bb)
SB: 20,195 (20 bb)
BB: 26,277 (26 bb)

Pre-Flop:
(2,100) Hero is MP with Q K
1 fold, Hero raises to 2,000, 3 players fold, BB calls 1,000

Flop: (5,100) K 7 T (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets 2,550, BB raises to 24,177 (all-in), Hero calls 13,060 (all-in)

Turn:
(36,320) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (36,320) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: 36,320

Showdown:
BB shows 2 2 (three of a kind, Twos)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 51%, Flop: 41%, Turn: 25%, River: 100%)

MP (Hero) shows Q K (a pair of Kings)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 49%, Flop: 59%, Turn: 75%, River: 0%)

BB wins 36,320

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to my current notes, the Non-USA players

Somewhere 35+% are pretty light, it means they likely do mistakes, having weak range or weak outplays or both.The second biggest group is the mediocrate players around 25%, they do have great sense, but likely lean on medio combinations or they are not flexible enough in situations.
The third could be around 18%, these people are great players, having the knowledge and understanding what's this game, and occassion after occassion they are able to improve and offering new views.
The fourth are TAG and LAG players under 15-15%. TAG people selecting their hands very careful and playing their actions pretty tight. LAG people making big actions always with medio-premium combinations, no matter what, but they are still not light, cause they 're doing this with kind of understanding as well.

So there's a long road in my opinion, only the first (the biggest) box is what not have real poker, other players are trying their best on these freerolls and they are great to learn from or play with. GL! :)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's true. I am one of those people who joined Cardchat for freeroll passwords. After a while, I just know that I will have passwords if I just participate in discussions. But at the same time, my approach has changed a bit. I became more relaxed in most of the games and hands. Maybe this affects the level, does not allow it to decrease.
Good luck to everyone at the tables.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
There are around 100 players that play on CC PS freerolls which are probably better then your average micro stakes players on there. Some of them are really good players to the degree that you are surprised they even play CC PS freerolls.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played with regular players also with beginners so I would say 6/10 which is higher than 70% of other poker communities:)

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we're all good players in our own little ways lol. You'll find all types of players here on cardschat.

Some extremely loose whales, get on any 2 in the first leg, play just for fun (me)

Some are extremely tight, play only 10% of the hands, give up unless they're holding the nuts

Some solid tag, play 15-20% of the hands and play them aggressively, occasional 3bet

Some loose aggro, plays 25-35% of the hands, 3bet loose, clingy, likes to get involved

Last but not least, the vast majority of players here are loose passives. He likes to limp 40-50% of his hands, check 4 high 3 streets, put in piles of chips, or overbet will shake the flop when he hits the nuts, but only place chips when he hits something. It will pay you with the 3rd or 4th pair, all for nothing, because you “probably have AK”
great analysis, perfect

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the level is better than average, but there are still way too many players who limp to players that are sitting out.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that players here are a level above other tourneys. There are exceptions of course but I think in general players here have a better fold game.

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think i am the marked one yet haha
but i seeking for information to learn more and mark another people

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is a community

So we end up having all skill levels here

but.......... alot of you have gotten very good!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
CC players , at least most of them , are very good , I guess most of them play just to win sth more for their bankroll or rakeback , I don't think they really need the freeroll money or else they wouldn't be profitable . Extra money , even a dollar , can reward more money , you never know .

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
They play much better than I expected

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The CC freeroll community is peppered w/good players. I'm only allowed in the US & friends games but they, usually, give me a run for my $. I used to not put a lot of stock in these games since they're free to enter but since vip points count for cashes and such I feel there is some genuine competition here. I do notice the same names at the ft a lot.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to be away for quite some time, but as far as I remember the level of CardChat members is very good and quite tight! But maybe something has changed, because everything changes, nothing stands still!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll answer as follows, if you told me that I would have to form my team by choosing players from our CC freerolls to play against the general field, I would be satisfied. 👊:ninja: