How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)
Here, all forum members have a good level of play, especially platinum members! It looks like you are playing a freeroll, but it feels like you are playing a super expensive tournament! It's very good because we're all trying to improve our game here and try new strategies and that's why the freerolls here are like expensive tournaments and people are trying to play seriously! Good luck at the tables!

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At bronze level, it's completely average, like any other non-cardschat tournament. I have no experience of levels above that.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that of course there are a lot of good players on cardschat freerolls, but since this is not a tournament with an entry, sometimes even good players sometimes go down to beginner-level play and play on a trash card. I've always disliked this. In a tournament with an entry, they would not have made such mistakes. Therefore, such incidents reduce these freerolls to the rank of a mediocre game.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends. There are some good solid ones but also there are some very bad ones.

The thing is, since the tournaments are for free, sometimes some players will just splash around because they dont have enough time to play. I saw the same players play very differently on different occasions.

In general the level of play is a lot better than in normal freerolls but there is still enough bad play left.

Sometimes i see players blinding almost completly out, folding their BB with 1,1 BB and leaving them 0.1 BB. Then i ask myself why do they even play lol.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have found good opponents, who play with conscience, without joking, great sportsmen. congratulations to all of the CC

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)

in my perception is that at the bronze level there are some players with little knowledge of poker who play every hand and limp.

at Silver level players are tougher to play, play few hands and are more aggressive with good hands is a good and restricted field.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as in every tournament there will always be a percentage of recreational players, but most of the cardschat players are very good, they are at a very good level, that's why every time I learn more when I play against them.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the overall level of play is very good in the CC community. Over the last few years I have seen the level drop but then it seems to go back up. I think the people that join and play a little looser than normal actually start paying attention to what is going on in the forum and they do improve their game! Thanks to all that contribute!!!!! And thanks to all those that make CC possible!!!!!:D:D

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good level, I haven't won yet... but one day I'll get there.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that players in freerolls above bronze are at least at the microlimit level.In the sense that in a conditional tournament with a $1 buy-in, you can find a similar level, and sometimes even worse, I also agree with the comments above.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite surprised with some of the skilled players on CardsChat. I play many buy in ranges up to $22 on a consistent basis and many of the CC regs that I encounter do as well and possess significant poker skills. There are several very good players as well as a bunch of solid ones playing CardsChat. Definitely helps being surrounded by great players. When I began moving up I never stopped playing the CC games because I honestly enjoy them. Also, if I am ever in an online bankroll downswing I could always fall back on the CC games as a way to replenish funds without putting my own money at risk. I have been fortunate to move into a better poker situation and always credit CardsChat with helping.

But on the flip side there’s always those few that will be shoving any 2 cards or playing bingo early on. You will immediately grasp which players are serious about poker and play at a tougher level. Compared to the one’s that play a haphazard style. It amazes me that after dozens of tournaments some of these players continue to punt in the same fashion they did way in the past. Either they just don’t care (which may be the case since they aren’t risking anything and try to amass a stack or get eliminated, or they just have no desire to learn how to play poker and improve) or whatever the case these players are the only negative here . Which is sad because many of the solids are great at offering advice in the forums. I have learned a lot since joining CardsChat. I obviously have much more to learn and hopefully will.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In general, the level of play of the CC members is good. Hug

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This thread also reminds me of thinking to myself back when first starting to play CC freerolls "It'd be great to know who everyone is and have play history against them to draw on"...

Now having been here over five years, at many tables there's a fairly good understanding of who's who..
:shakehand :fight::listen::albertein :wavey: :love:

These days it's more the newly-joined FRC players who are the unknown quantity! :laugh:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20% strong players, 30% mediocre players, 50% just amateurs

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it comes to freerolls, the CC Freerolls (silver and Platin) are the only ones, where real poker is played. The level in general is pretty high Home Game level, and I love to play with you, guys and girls.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
So far I've only played a few silver CC freerolls, but from what I've noticed, CC players are better than the average low-stakes recreational player.
It's not easy to get to places with cash.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Each level of CardsChat has a feature. So you have to know if you're playing bronze, silver or platinum.
The bronze level is full of recreational players and fish. silver already filters and has mostly good players. At platinum the only one who doesn't play well is me. The rest is all top player.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Each level of CardsChat has a feature. So you have to know if you're playing bronze, silver or platinum.
At platinum the only one who doesn't play well is me. The rest is all top player.

Clearly you arent the only one on that front ^ ...
Also who says that you have to "play well" in platinum games when these events are clearly the ones where eventual result is thousand times more important than your nice playing style (which might lead to nowhere) :hmmmm2:

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Clearly you arent the only one on that front ^ ...
Also who says that you have to "play well" in platinum games when these events are clearly the ones where eventual result is thousand times more important than your nice playing style (which might lead to nowhere) :hmmmm2:

I think that's the biggest magic of Poker. Even if you are not one of the best, there is still a chance to get there!
But discipline and focus are still very important! And look, I come from a streak of losing all-in pre-flop with AA 5 times in a row.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we play really well and most of them don't play the freerolls at theirs best cause we are multi table very often :D

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I joined Cardschar quite recently and for now I'm in the Silver level, which doesn't offer many freerolls, so I only played a couple of bronze level freerolls. Won a dollar on the first time, and yesterday finished in 11th place... I'd say there were different levels of players, but both games were extremely interesting! Even on a bronze level it is obvious that everyone is trying their best and making very smart decisions most of the time. I was very impressed with everyone's game, behavior and commitment. I enjoyed both games much more than any other MTTs I've ever tried! Can't wait to participate in the Platinum freerolls, sounds very promising!