How do you rate the level of Cardschat players?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think that members of our community in general have many great benefits, from daily freerolls to great learning materials and our free course. In general, I believe that the level of players in our community is higher than the players who are not yet members of our community. :)
Good luck.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think the same the level of player from this community is great.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The ACR $3.30 buy-in (now gone) had a high skill group of players, and Ribby's Ruckus also has a strong group.
A few more buy-in games on Cardschat would expose the good players.
Overall I think some players in the freerolls show exceptional skills and others play the games weakly, more like graduates from play money.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think 80% of the players in our community play above average. Although it is quite difficult to assess such a large number of players.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A statistic would show the level, anyway I think CC players play well!

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see quite a lot of good players here. All of them show a consistently good game and cool moves. But I won't name anyone))

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
My friends honestly ddn't know what to expect when I joined this forum which for me now surely is the best poker forum I know. We all have good and bad moments in playing, but globally I can say that the average quality of players on our forum is at enviable level, you have to play very well and sometimes have a lot of luck to achieve some success. All in all, I am honored to be a participant in all of our tournaments and to learn from other players.

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often notice that even in non-CC tournaments I often meet CC players later in the tournament. Since the pool of players in CC tournaments is not infinitely large, one remembers the usual candidates. Therefore, I think that there are some players with a good level.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are a lot of good players. It's always interesting to play Cardschat freerolls.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say moderate towards newbies. But overall nice games, I don't get bored playing with CC :)

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To assess the level of cardschat players, you need to compare this level with other similar poker portals. I would love to do it, but... I use only pokerstars and currently cardschat has no competitors in freerolls. If we evaluate the level of the cardschat players themselves, then in my humble opinion, players from germany, canada and the UK stand out. I like the way the Germans play. In terms of tactics and strategy, I learned a lot from the Germans' game.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
good players, average level, it's interesting to play, we exchange experience of the game, I wish them good luck in excellent battles for millionaires and I won't stop there,,

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great people all around.. I love the game and in my opinion the people at CC loves it as well. Having fun taking all ya'lls chips.. Lol
See yall at the table.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly i think the people that i meet on cc freerolls playing excellent, very rare to find some bingo or impation player.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are very good players in the community and some, I believe, pro level. CardsChat is the biggest poker community so all level of players is found over it.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Players in our community have access to quality learning materials and can improve their skills much more effectively. Obviously, the players in our community are more skilled and experienced than other players.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are very good players in the community and some, I believe, pro level. CardsChat is the biggest poker community so all level of players is found over it.

Biggest poker community by number of members right :hmmmm2:

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are not bad players here, who have clearly survived the level of freerolls. But there are also many players, who simply don't let others play, because they only know the two buttons of all-in or fold.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often notice that even in non-CC tournaments I often meet CC players later in the tournament. Since the pool of players in CC tournaments is not infinitely large, one remembers the usual candidates. Therefore, I think that there are some players with a good level.

I agree, especially in the ACR community. I see them in ACR Stormers homegames most frequently, and also from time to time, in the ACR open field events. It shows the quality of players that are out there and speaks to how strong and robust the community is.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few days ago I played a tournament here at Pokerstars, Cardschat at Platinum level, and I even commented that the level of players in that tournament was very good in general, we always find players who play a little looser, some who call with bad hands, but in In my humble opinion I think the level is better than I expected, not that I'm a great player, but I've always tried to play well by the rules. I would like to know the opinion of friends, thanks lol.:)

Platinum members have something in common, they are patient or just love poker in this forum. They see still a value in a freeroll compared to the most in bronce level who play the game only by the amount of value you invest in that game. But thats the wrong strategy if you want be successfull in poker.
I do the same by the way. I feel way not comfortable investing money in tournaments because too many donks and on the same time i have not enough courage to play on higher levels. In my case its a big gift to gain my bankroll with freerolls and get more and more experience.
:)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Depend probably of the tournament......i do some cash sometimes on cardschat tournament so i think sometime players are good and at other time you play on stupid table player

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also think that the level of players, members of our community is very good. I think the CardsChat community is the best place for players looking to grow and develop.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, in general, players can be divided into three levels. Professional players, good players and bad players. I think most members of our community are good players.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally the CardsChat players have good qualities about them but just like all players they have leaks. However since I am one of those players I cannot disclose these leaks because I would be giving away valuable information on how to beat these players.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I better refrain, there are many members who know what to eat with this game but also many who have no idea how to play and chaotically play.