Daniel Negreanu - CardsChat's 100th Podcast for our 18th Anniversary!

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Q : Do you ever cried the lost of your dog Lucky ?

Q : If your still vegan, does it improve your poker game and how ?

Q : Do you ever thinking about having your own online poker room ?

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Questions are now closed - the interview will be recorded tomorrow...at Daniel's house! Robbie will get as many of your questions in as possible but of course will not be able to get to them all.

Thanks to all of you!
By the time you posted that, i was wroting my question, can you accept them please :) ?

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Q: What is the number one thing you would advise a competent, experienced amateur who wanted to elevate his game to elite amateur or professional status?

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Questions are now closed - the interview will be recorded tomorrow...at Daniel's house! Robbie will get as many of your questions in as possible but of course will not be able to get to them all.

Thanks to all of you!
Hi Debi
If by any chance there is anyway you can add my 2 questions (really important ones)

1. What is a good age for parents to teach poker to their kids?

2. Why is poker still considered gambling and not a gaming sport?

Please try to add these.
Thanks

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Great news! He is the one of my favorite poker players! I can even say the greatest!

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Thanks to all of you!
And the big question is, when will we be able to watch it. And a link would also be nice, thanks and keep up the good work.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Thanks to all of you!
Than you, Debi!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
By the time you posted that, i was wroting my question, can you accept them please :) ?

Q: What is the number one thing you would advise a competent, experienced amateur who wanted to elevate his game to elite amateur or professional status?

Hi Debi
If by any chance there is anyway you can add my 2 questions (really important ones)

Please try to add these.
Thanks
Dear three above posters, please appreciate that this thread has been has been open for contributions for over a month.

As already stated, Robbie will ask as many questions as possible.

It is improbable that there will be time for any questions posted after entries had closed.

Also worth considering is despite how amazing Debi is, her job comes with a tonnage of duties, responsibilities and does not come with a magic wand... :D

Daniel's availability is also going to be similarly limited.

Optimistically posting questions after entries have closed is one thing (you never know your luck) but pinging Debi requesting questions to be added is probably not going to increase your chances... ❤️

And the big question is, when will we be able to watch it. And a link would also be nice, thanks and keep up the good work.
The episode will be available after it has been recorded. Fairly safe bet that a link will not be available before the podcast has been done... ;)

Some details about the podcast and where episodes can be accessed are here.

Kind Regards ❤️

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd be kinda disappointed (?) if this 100th cardchat podcast ^ isn't going to be the longest one yet ...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Q : Do you ever cried the lost of your dog Lucky ?

Q : If your still vegan, does it improve your poker game and how ?

Q : Do you ever thinking about having your own online poker room ?

Hi Debi

Please try to add these.
Thanks

Sorry but you were all too late.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Only one question for Daniel:
With all these people after you constantly; how do you manage to have a personal life?

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Daniel

Who is the opponent you fear most and why? (You probably dont want to make this info public though, but had to ask!)

so alternatively,

Who is the opponent you respect the most and why?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Only one question for Daniel:
With all these people after you constantly; how do you manage to have a personal life?
Hi Daniel
Who is the opponent you fear most and why? (You probably dont want to make this info public though, but had to ask!)
so alternatively,
Who is the opponent you respect the most and why?
Guys, as Debi pointed out above, the time for questions to Daniel, unfortunately, has passed.😔❤

Y

yeku

Administrator
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
WOW, that is huge! Congrats on 18 years and can't wait to listen to the podcast.

Who were some of the most influential people that helped with you're success with poker and also in life?

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This will be released tomorrow! I already know who won the contest for best question but not telling you lol.

Debi! Sometimes you can be so bad! Lol
well, I know its not me, the LATE one!

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my idol
But I would like to ask a completely logical question about luck)
My question would be:

Tell us, perhaps there were such victories on your career path that became possible only thanks to pure luck?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my idol
But I would like to ask a completely logical question about luck)
My question would be:

Tell us, perhaps there were such victories on your career path that became possible only thanks to pure luck?
I'm sorry but you're a little bit late to the party. The podcast has already be recorded and will be published soon. :)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm sorry but you're a little bit late to the party. The podcast has already be recorded and will be published soon. :)
Don't tell anyone!🤫😇