Daniel Negreanu - CardsChat's 100th Podcast for our 18th Anniversary!

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question would be: Can you start playing poker with zero money and become a professional?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1- Daniel, what is it like to know that you have a legion of admirers who look up to you.
2- Daniel, you know your importance for poker and if you do any kind of help and if so, which one!. hugs, I'm your fan.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Q. Who is your favorite poker opponent, and your least favorite?
Q. Any concerns about playing online?
Q. Any stories you'd like to share about opponent reactions after you read their hand?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Daniel,
We are all looking to have an edge anyway that we can get it, like playing in position for example. With you having a famous name, have you ever been in situations where you were aware that that gave you an edge that you were able to exploit?

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Daniel, it is a real pleasure for me to have the opportunity to ask you some questions, first of all I want to express my admiration and respect for you, I think you are a person with many extraordinary qualities and not only in poker, but also as a human being, and that is admirable.

Now I understand that acting is something you like and in fact you have participated in movies and you even got to act in your teens too but because of poker you left it aside, that said my first question is;

1. If you had the opportunity to act, choose, and direct the script you wanted, what would be the theme of the script and the role or role you would like to play and why?

Very well Daniel the second thing I would like to ask has to do with the following, imagine that you have been granted a divine power over the world.

2. What things would you change in the world? , imagine that you are Jim Carrey in Almighty for giving you an example, what should the world be like from your perspective Daniel?

And finally Daniel imagine that you can travel through time, you come from acting to changing the world and now you have the power to travel through time, you have more powers than the heroes of Marvel combined hehehe,

3. Daniel is there a time or event in history that you would like to witness either in the past or in the future and why?

Thank you very much for this opportunity that Cardschat and Daniel have given us, I really enjoyed having made Daniel a superhero again, good luck.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel, if there were no poker in your life, what else would you have wanted to do? Thanks!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congrats CardsChat team to this incredible thread! Daniel Negreanu, a legend!

Here my questions:
1- We have known, since when we learned to play, that math, bluffing and luck combine to achieve victory. However, how much of that (math, bluffing and luck) do you attribute to your poker winnings?
2- Have you ever met a player who never read poker books and still won?
3- What would you recommend to the beginners about bluffing?

Last edited:
slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
iv been dying to ask this guy a question ..im so excited :D

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My 3 questions for Daniel are:

1- Have you felt like the "Cinderello" (male version of Cinderella) for being that first reference to reach the top of Poker coming from below? We all dream of achieving what you did

2- Does leaving a beard go with your strategy of having the "Poker Face" during a tournament and not discover your plays?

3- We all love Poker and we could write a poem to describe it but carefully: What does this beautiful game mean to you at this stage of your life?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be a great podcast, you have fantastic humor! 🙏

Since I have already been asked all the important questions that I would have liked to have asked, I would like to ask just one:

Do you also think that laughter is the best medicine, and that humor brings light even in the darkest moments(could you explain more than "yes or no" or "I would explain in more detail: no" or "I would explain in more detail: yes" (but if my question is not satisfactory, the " the next question please" answer is still acceptable :unsure:))?
Thank you.
😉
(y)(y)(y)

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd like to know what was your best prop bet, your worst prop bet and the prop bet you would like to do the most in the future ?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. What are your thoughts on a player limping to a player that is sitting out in an online MTT?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
To Daniel: What is the quickest way to turn $10 into $1000 ? Sportsbetting or poker?

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi.
1.In your entire poker life, what do you consider to be your greatest failure and greatest success?
2.Do you set yourself losing limits or do you prefer a higher risk, such as when you lose 300,000 in 3 hours?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Three questions for Daniel - geez that's tough but here goes:

1) How much responsibility do you believe well known poker pros like yourself have to grow the game using the means you have - whether that's with sponsorships with poker rooms (live or online), social media or other?
2) If people remember only one thing about your entire poker career, what do you want them to remember about you?
3) What is the single biggest obstacle facing poker growth internationally and what can you do to help overcome it?

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is impressive. It may even be the thing that gets me into podcasts....so....my question

Daniel, Clearly you are a winner in poker, but what do you consider to be your greatest win, off the felt, and why?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow nice 👍👍👍👍👍. Daniel is my best poker player

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow , amazing guest! It will be great show and I expect interesting questions. Thanks Cardschat to making this possible!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Please correct me if I'm wrong, there won't be time to ask Daniel all three of everyone's questions, depending on how many people post there mightn't even be time for one question from everyone.

Will there be discretion with regards to this? Will someone with three great questions possibly have all three asked and some people who only offered a single 'dime a dozen' question possibly be overlooked due to time constraints?

Sorry to throttle all fun out of the concept's neck like some kind of deranged killjoy but it's just that $100 could get me that itty-bitty closer to realising my dream of getting tabled with the greats I've always revered like Sir Mr. DNegs! :love:

Gotta be strategic with my question/questions, like some kind of talkshow host trapdoor spider.

🕷️

😱

~EDiT:- Also it could harm the episode if it were obliged that everyone's question(s) would be asked.

phelippec

phelippec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you get good just playing without reading any books?

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What was your biggest loss pre-wsop win?
do you gamble outside of Poker?

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker changes a little every year, new players come, do you think it's so easy for old-school poker stars to play with the current stars and how do you rate yourself?

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question for daniel negreanu is how does he think poker will evolve in the future? GG poker has had a very big growth since he is the image of gg poker. pokerstars is falling in front of gg poker.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what´s the greatest poker moment of your career? i love u dnegs

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Woooow thats great! Thanks CC for this possibility!