Daniel Negreanu - CardsChat's 100th Podcast for our 18th Anniversary!

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I ran the video here on the forum, through the chrome browser, via the android phone, youtube may not work in the program itself, try it

N

naufrago23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
He will always be ranked among the best in the world, but my favorite is Chris Fergunson

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It's simple, in the settings, you turn on subtitles, there's English by default, and translate next to the column, you can choose a language, you can use any

I ran the video here on the forum, through the chrome browser, via the android phone, youtube may not work in the program itself, try it
Thanks you buddy for helping me, but I knew about these subtitle language settings on YouTube channels for a long time, simply on the time of the broadcast of this video with Daniel Negreanu, for some reason the subtitles did not work. In any case, thank you all the same, perhaps your screenshot lesson on choosing a subtitle language on YouTube will be useful to one of the members of the forum. 😉

Tenshi-br

Tenshi-br

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I would like to meet him in person, I think he is an incredible player, besides being very charismatic, but being able to ask him a question is already very cool.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat really reached mayority with this 100th podcast episode. Congrats.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i can safely say that was 1 hour 41 minutes and 38 seconds of the very best podcast ive seen on CC to date, some great questions and it was really insightful, its clear that after all the years playing poker and being successful, the biggest win hes had was Amanda Letterman now Amanda Negreanu.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How cool. I'm already thinking about the 3 questions to ask him. Great player.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I downloaded this episode as mp3 file, started to listen while I was walking outside and not disappointed, pretty interesting as expected.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
daniel will always be one my favorite live players, more rake is not better ho.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
for me one of the best poker players I learned watching him play on TV on ESPN:D