Daniel Negreanu - CardsChat's 100th Podcast for our 18th Anniversary!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've listened to it a little bit., it'll be good, I'll listen to the whole podcast as soon as I can!
Thanks CC 🙏, Daniel is one of my favorites! 🧐

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It seems the time has come.🤫

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
One of the first full listeners methinks - congratulations to all selected and the winner - Daniel chose a good question! ❤️

Funny & great episode, wonder how different the draft version was, haha.. 😜

Was a lot of fun and even a brief cameo from Amanda! :D

Thanks CardsChat!

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The podcast is live!
Hello dear Debi. Debi, will this podcast be shown on the Cardschat YouTube channel? The fact is that there you can listen to this podcast with a translation into the language I need. 🙂

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like to watch the interview on Youtube, but unfortunately there is no subtitles available for Portuguese, so.:cry:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Great bummer for me, subtitles in Russian are not available for this video. 😪
Kostya!😱
You missed so many amazing videos! 💔
The Yandex with Alice platform allows you to do two-voice (male and female) voiceover translation and you can watch videos on YouTube immediately with the translation!👍

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Kostya!😱
You missed so many amazing videos! 💔
The Yandex with Alice platform allows you to do two-voice (male and female) voiceover translation and you can watch videos on YouTube immediately with the translation!👍
Masha, what platform is that? Do you mean Yandex browser?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Masha, what platform is that? Do you mean Yandex browser?
Yes, but, precisely, that "Alice" is connected, it is called In the phone: "Yandex with Alice"
Now I checked, it also works on the computer.😉

Last edited:
strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yes, but, precisely, that "Alice" is connected, it is called In the phone: "Yandex with Alice"
Now I checked, it also works on the computer.
Maria, will Yandex browser with Alice in a laptop work or does it only work on a smartphone? :rolleyes:

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Maria, will Yandex browser with Alice in a laptop work or does it only work on a smartphone? :rolleyes:
I usually use this from my phone and it works great. When you asked the question, I logged in from my laptop and it also works: you are invited to make a translation. the duration of the translation depends on the duration of the video to be translated. This particular issue, with Daniel, was translated for 10 minutes. After that, you turn on and listen to the video online, in Russian. There may be other languages available, but I haven't checked

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually use this from my phone and it works great. When you asked the question, I logged in from my laptop and it also works: you are invited to make a translation. the duration of the translation depends on the duration of the video to be translated. This particular issue, with Daniel, was translated for 10 minutes. After that, you turn on and listen to the video online, in Russian. There may be other languages available, but I haven't checked
My congratulations chica, it seems daniel has chosen you:)if i understand correctly:unsure:

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Congratulations Masha
There were some very interesting questions from the forum.
Nice podcast.
Really enjoyed it.
Thanks Cardschat

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just wanted to say that this was a great podcast <3 tyty!! Daniel is one of my favourite poker players, only Jennifer Tilly surpasses him and I also wanted to squeal really loud for my (@Chica_bonita) Masha <3 Fantastic question ANNNNDDDD PRIZE My love <3 <3 <3 WOOOHOOO

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fantastic that Cardschat have secured Daniel for an exclusive interview for the 18th anniversary - what a way to go!

My questions for Daniel are as follows.

1. In all the years you have played Poker Daniel, how do you feel society in general now views Poker - has there been a culture shift in public opinion since the introduction of TV shows like late night poker, poker after dark and the Million Dollar Challenge for example?
2. If you could go back to your younger self, starting out on the poker circuit, what advice would you give to yourself to stay the course and improve?
3. What does the future hold in store for you Daniel in term sof upcoming projects, ambitions and dreams still?

Thank you for taking the time to be part of our 18 anniversary Daniel.

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Buddy, can you please tell me where you found Russian subtitles?
It's simple, in the settings, you turn on subtitles, there's English by default, and translate next to the column, you can choose a language, you can use any