When you reach the final table. What do you think?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think nothing, just start playing as i was at the beginning of the tournament, tight and very aggressive!

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in the final table. My mindset is not to win then suddenly I will win. Reverse Psychology.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hurrray, no more slow play from half of players, hoping that the other table will bust out first.

At final table you are all in sync, so you can play as needed and only slow play for psycho strategy (which will not work anyway).

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.I'm thinking how to take the first place.)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously we all want to win but i am also mindful of the pay jumps dependent on the type of tourney we are playing, how i can apply maximum pressure to the short stacks and pick my spots to pressure big stacks to a decision when i am holding a good hand - pre flop play is so important, knowing your moves before you bet and also knowing when is a good fold.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
First of All I am happy to have reached a final table. It does Not happen too often, so I take a second to appreciate it. But then I am focused again. The way I play depends on my stack. I still try to make good decisions and to be as successful as possible. :)

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I make the final table, I'm thinking game time. The goal is to win. For me it's climbing the ladder now. I want to get to the top without falling off.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be aggressive and be aggressive and in doubt be aggressive!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By simply calculating the math of a push / fold game for different stack sizes, you will already be ahead of most opponents in terms of playing level. And if you can predict the behavior of other players, understand how stack sizes affect their decisions, and make moves at the right time, then your late MTT play becomes very dangerous!

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I've never been to a final table before...:(

N

Noobs420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to myself, "Are you proud of me now, mom? Am I just a loser now, mom? I bet this guy is bluffing me...."

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am quite relaxed.

First order of business is to cash. Second order of business is to make the final table.

That said, to get this far has already involved coin flips so I don't kid myself that I am playing above the rim. To ladder up means more coin flips and (hopefully) other players knocking each other out. We all enjoy a top three finish let alone a win, but I do not want to lose sight of the fact that every final table should be enjoyed for what it is.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
final table

I think that bluffing is harder to do because these are good players

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what I think is I belong here. I really don't change my game drastically I just rely on notes, tendencies and think what will it take to finish in the top 3.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the final table, I will stick to my game plan. Without inventing anything superfluous.

P

pierceisgod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I reach final table I check to see if theres significant pay jumps that I can reach based on blinds then make a decision mathematically if I should play for those jumps or go for 1st and then that will decide how aggressive I play in the final table

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the final table, they usually wait for the short stacks to lose and fly out of the tournament, and then it is necessary to play on the map and not lose the initiative.))

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That s funny feeling and that is a occasion to get 1st placed so alway keep calming mind ,

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I reach the final table, I feel as though I can win the game. Hopefully, I do win sometimes I do not win. It is a fun thing for me to do.

Beatlebug

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get to the final table, I think I am very lucky today and play very cautiously at the table and take more time to think.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am grateful for the opportunity. There is no set way to play. You have to saddle up and be able to react to the situation at hand. During WWII Ike said " In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable."

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i think....that i should make 1st place at the table after so long a play

rgds