When you reach the final table. What do you think?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What I think is the easy part of the game is done and not the tough part is about to start. Just making the final table is nice but its about winning the tournament for me.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody !!! when you get to the final, you kind of get used to the tournament, its energy and rhythm !!! it's a pity that such a state appears only at a certain level of the game, and not at the very beginning of the game ...

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play my Agame, think what's the most profitable long term play

L

lSadaFHl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play much more tilt then before, need more practice(((

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not been playing for a while. But hope I can come back soon.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need todo anything I can to take this down

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I first enjoy the feeling, its allways a long way with lots of hard decisions. And also some nice catches. You need alot to reach a final table, not only luck and pokerskills. You need good oppenents and action in hands at the right time. Yesterday i had such a situation in the 100 dollar freeroll. Two times in a row. First there were no action about my littel bet, everybody folds. Next hand aa too, just one seat before me one pushed all his stack in the middle. Easy call and i win nice pot. Then after the first good feelings is it important to concentrat. Because in this phase of the tourney is a lot of icm pressure. So you must decide under new aspects.

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing i think of is that the last 2-5 hrs was worth it.
Then it all depends on my chip stack.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel glad to make it then try to play my best poker so i can cash in on the final table.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think about how to win. I think that even if I have the smallest stack, there are still chances of winning, the main thing is to wait for a good card, or play correctly with a bad one.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these are 13 special tips for playing at a final table.
VALUE THE CHIPS, 2 RAISE, DON'T CALL, MEET THE ENEMY, BE CAREFUL WITH HIGH VARIANCE PLAYS, DEFINE YOUR TARGETS, PLAYING WITH LITTLE CHIPS, DON'T DESPERATE, AGGRESSIVE, NOT CRAZY, BEWARE OF THE MOVES, ATTACKING THE BLINDS, TABLE POSITION TOWARDS THE TOP.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on what stack you have, if you are a chip leader or close to that, then you can safely put pressure on short stacks and play on the card, if you have a short stack you need to wait for the opportunity to go all in, again structure will matter tournament (for example, are there knockouts) and pagejumps

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep your concentration and focus on getting the best placement possible.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always bluff and suicide all in.
Evaluation of all players at the final table. Pay attention to the size of each opponent's stack and his tactics. Fighting short stacks. Identify the opponents with the smallest stacks. Try to enter the battle with these players, as the risk of being knocked out in this situation is less. By knocking out a short-stacked player, you can strengthen your position in poker and get closer to the prize places. Do not sit back. Waiting for the best card and playing tight is a mistake many beginners make. At the final table in poker, you need to act, as the rates go up and gradually "eat up" the stack. Don't be afraid to hit the pot especially on the flop.

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is always 1 or 2 that will become very aggressive. Have patience or they will get you to lose your stack. Only play the good hands. Once you see the aggressive players get taken down, then is the time to get aggressive with good hands. I see too many people get aggressive with bad hands. I find the final table to be more of a challenge. You actually feel the aggression building when you get down to the final 2-3 tables.

You can get away with more aggression, the bigger your stack.

Practice 9 person sit and go's for a better feel of what to expect.

I have to constantly remind myself to play smart. The deeper into the tournament, the easier it is for me to blow up.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play as carefully as possible.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
usually when I get to the final table, my goal is not to go 8-9th, so I wait for it to come out, then we start the game :)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play more freely, but not aggressive. And I'm happy to play final table.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I hit the prizes, and especially the final table, I play more freely. At the final table I let other players play so that they knock each other out) And I myself do not miss the opportunity to play a good hand.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In general I am happy just to beat the bubble, but if I make the money I will then aim for the final table, after all that is where the most money is. I don't really think about the game any differently if I do make the final table, all the time the prize money is going up, but it is never my only goal.
Wining or Losing on any Final Table is a profit to my bankroll, so I can usually relax, because I have done well and will take any place in the Final 9 players, Once playing against over 1,000 players I not only made the Final Table, I made second place which I was so proud of my achievement, when asked by someone who does not really understand the game "How I had done" I replied with a smile on my face "I came 2nd" to which he just said "Oh so you lost".
"No I beat over 1,000 players to take 2nd place and made some money" but the money is not that important, it is beating the other 1,000 plus,players I was proud of.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am proud of how I have played throughout the tournament, I get more nervous because I want to win, but I know that in front of me I have opponents who also play very well.:)

regata123

regata123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get to the final table , I don't think at all .

Y

yago541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the x hour

And the time when the biggest profit comes, I tend to be more aggressive.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
basically nothing, 2nd target has reached, that's all.