When you reach the final table. What do you think?

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've lost tournaments being the first shot in chips and I've won being one of the last, we always thought about getting as close to first place

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depending on which stack we entered this final table, if we have a chip-leader stack, then we play aggressively and put pressure on our opponents, if the stack is short, then we wait for the moment to double and watch our opponents)

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel high xd, but the final table doesn't mean heads up or winner!
Try hard to finish the job ;)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually don't change my strategy, too much.

My feeling is, that if I can get through so many players to get to the final table, my best chance is to stay with how I got there.

I do find, that after a while of playing at a final table, it's a bit easier to bluff, because you are playing these players longer, and get to know them better.

Usually, I'm just grateful to get there.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had several final tables, always what I do at a final table will depend on my stack I have, if I am with a good stack I behave a little aggressive with players who are short, but if it is the opposite, I'm always playing very tiht, until I get strong hands, I think it is a phase where you lose a lot of money when you make bad decisions, you should train a lot, study very well which opponents you are facing, there are several things you have to take into account when playing, because that is where you really make money, because the prizes are very big.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you made the final table it feels good, and all that comes is profit.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I make it to a final table I think I have been very lucky the rest of the tournament and that I have played well. I also think, I'm going to let someone despair that they play badly and get eliminated so that I don't get in the ninth position lol :D regards.

K

KCalbow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Final table thoughts.

Continue to be patient.
Pretend like I'm starting fresh with qll new players. Confidence in ur play.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a state of euphoria that you are on the final table. But there is also a feeling that now you need to fight for the first place)

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final table

what a great thrill to be able to make it all the way to a final table, it really is an accomplishment if it ever happens if you get there just be thankful your still in the tournament, great thrill great thrill!!!!

:D

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
if I have a good stack, I think I should be given less strong hands, otherwise maybe I won't sit

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always bluff and suicide all in.
If I get to the final table I play more aggressively. But in general, everything depends on the opponents, on the position at the table, on the size of my stack. There are many factors to consider, so there is simply no one-size-fits-all scenario.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I´m here to win, i think. I love final tables :)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To win it. Be aggressive and take advantage of those that are just looking to pay jump.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Getting to final table is an achievement regardless of how many times you do it

Going all the way and winning is Gold 🪙

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
come means you want to win the final now you go to All-in and make everyone throw out cards and frighten them with your aggression, so the table under your control everyone is afraid to play at the final table and you play and take the pot after you won't catch up even if they want

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The goal should not only be to reach the final table, but to reach CL there, in order to have a great chance of being the champion.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
When i reach the final table i try to think that it's just a table and i have to just play like i played before. Otherwise it can make my game worse and i can finish the game earlier than i have could do it.